UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

Does anyone know when the album should arrive if it was pre-ordered on the official website?

I've just a minute ago downloaded HMH from itunes as it only just became available in UK today. ( Sunday 5th Dec)
I know I'll be getting this song again on the album ''Michael'' but wanted the ratings to have my extra one! :D:agree::wub::clapping:

Re: ****Hold My Hand Radio Airplay ****

'HMH' is at a new high of #25 on the 'UK iTunes Top 100'. :cool:

im suprised itunes havent advertised it on there main pages....

You would never know this is out to buy (unless your a big mj fan or someone told you)

Everyone who is downloading an illegal copy of the album should buy the HMH single today! Redemption starts here...
Love, H4M

i brought one from itunes and the physical cd.... Everyone should really, theres more hold my hand stuff on the disc...and its collectible

This is good news and I hope the momentum keeps building through the week.

Of course itunes is only part of the story, so hopefully the MP3 charts for HMV, play.com, Amazon, 7digital etc all show the same story (I haven't bothered to check them all.)

I did check the physical CD chart on Amazon earlier today and HMH is #2 behind the X Factor song, which is to be expected (IMO).

I'm actually amazed by how well its doing in the UK. It had barely any promotion and hardly any airplay and its done this well but products with simply the words 'Michael Jackson' on have always been enough to sell in the UK anyway. Top 20 by the morning lets hope!!!!

yeah with the video out later, it will push it, top 20 now, it will reach top 10 2mro i think, cauze there isnt usually tht much sales between 20-10

19 is ACE !!!

It keeps climping! - Greatness.

Keep it climbing guys! :D

Just a thought; if everyone orders the CD single and downloads the song, HMH will do even better! I hope it makes top 10!! :)

Heard it twice on Radio 2 today :)

So you're sat there thinking i've bought the download and i've bought the single on cd, now watch it rise up the charts.....
your job doesn't end there, if everyone was to e-mail or text only 3 radio shows that could be another time "Hold My Hand" is played and another 30 copies downloaded or bought as a result, imagine if we were to e-mail/text/phone round all the radio shows we know...
get going all the contact details you need are on the sticky at the top of this part of the forum called "actively promoting", and keep updating this part of the forum with your progress. Now is when it really matters.

And to those that have been requesting like mad...well done, keep at it, we can do it

So you're sat there thinking i've bought the download and i've bought the single on cd, now watch it rise up the charts.....
your job doesn't end there, if everyone was to e-mail or text only 3 radio shows that could be another time "Hold My Hand" is played and another 30 copies downloaded or bought as a result, imagine if we were to e-mail/text/phone round all the radio shows we know...
get going all the contact details you need are on the sticky at the top of this part of the forum called "actively promoting", and keep updating this part of the forum with your progress. Now is when it really matters.

And to those that have been requesting like mad...well done, keep at it, we can do it

Is there a list anywhere to email requests in the north west?

Back