UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

I have already bought 1 copy, if we multi buy from i-tunes will they all count towards chart?

Does anyone know when we will start seeing the video for the single?

We need to start seeing it on music channels etc asap to push the single up the charts.

I think the video is going to premiere tomorrow on the oprah show in the US. In the perfect world the video should be played starting tomorrow or tonight in the uk on music channels and on tv seeing as we don't have the Oprah show on at prime time (thank god)
Update: no.44

I bought my download from Tesco.com and my 2 cd's from HMV.

I take it they don't count on iTunes? (wink)

iTunes is not the be all and end all of deciding the charts.

its a shame we dont get a premiere! X factor commercial spot would of been a nice time to air it!

maybe we do get a premiere but its not been advertised, anyone got a tv guide? lol I'll have a check online at a tv guide. Yes I agree, a premiere during x factor would be the best possible advertising

Do you know what king of market share i-tunes make up of single sales, obviously they are the biggest retailer but just wonder how big they are and how accurate their chart would be compared to the official singles chart?

I bought my download from Tesco.com and my 2 cd's from HMV.

I take it they don't count on iTunes? (wink)

iTunes is not the be all and end all of deciding the charts.

Do you know what king of market share i-tunes make up of single sales, obviously they are the biggest retailer but just wonder how big they are and how accurate their chart would be compared to the official singles chart?

ill put it to you this way if it is a top 10 song on Itunes then it is a top 10 song in the world Itunes is huge in the market of music!!! BTW update please?!!!

Well, now you can dowload from dozens of different sources unlike a couple of years ago, I thnk I read that they are less than 40% of the 'singles' market (less than 10% on albums?). With an artist like MJ - who's fans cross all generations and love 'physical' copies - it is perhaps even less than that.

Perhaps someone can confirm?

When the video to HMH airs HMH will rise up in charts around the world I think.

Ok thanks, can't wait to see a post somewhere on here saying that they have seen the music video on TV!!!

Or an advert between x-factor lol

39 in less than 24 hours is great!!

Michael has been nowhere to see actually.

When promotion starts MJ will dominate the charts.

Back