UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

just got it yassssssssssssssssssssssss, we can do this, with x factor had have premiered the video, any1 know if they r?

Physical and download now,
WE DESERVE NUMBER ONE!!

If I buy more than one copy on iTunes will it count towards the sales or will it cancel them out altogether?

not enough promo is going on at the moment to go higher...i think its got to no 35 just via mj fans...the non mj fans still dont know its out 2day!

I ordered the CD. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. :D

^^ you mean just die hard mj fans,I doubt if the casual fans are even aware of the single
sony should do more to promote HMH.

Going to order my CD. Anyone know how long it takes to get delivered from HMV? This also applies for the album, if I preorder it, is it likely to come on Monday or Tuesday next week or should I just buy it from my local supermarket? (Can't get into town because of work)

Going to order my CD. Anyone know how long it takes to get delivered from HMV? This also applies for the album, if I preorder it, is it likely to come on Monday or Tuesday next week or should I just buy it from my local supermarket? (Can't get into town because of work)
Delivery takes 2-5 days.
Pre-orders from HMV usually arrive before the release date. Like the Friday or Saturday before the release. That's been my experience anyway. Because they send them on Wednesday most of the time. :D

Delivery takes 2-5 days.
Pre-orders from HMV usually arrive before the release date. Like the Friday or Saturday before the release. That's been my experience anyway. Because they send them on Wednesday most of the time. :D

Oh brilliant, thank you! I'll pre-order 'Michael' now too :)

Also, just downloaded HMH from itunes and have bought the CD single from HMV online. :D

Oh brilliant, thank you! I'll pre-order 'Michael' now too :)

Also, just downloaded HMH from itunes and have bought the CD single from HMV. :D
You're welcome. Hopefully we will have our 'Michael' CDs in our hands by the 11th! :D

the cd comes out December 14 in the USA right so how would you guys be getting it so Earlie?

release date for some of the world is December 10-11. So some parts of the world will get the CD's earlier than US.

Delivery takes 2-5 days.

Definately ordering mine from HMV then.

I wonder if it would come quicker if I paid for express delivery??

I just paid an extra £6 for express delivery in the hope that I will get it on Thursday.

I am off that day and will be SO HAPPY if it comes then. Please God please!!!!

Congrats to Willow for getting number one :)
Although personally, Michael shouldn't be beaten by a nine year old saying "I whip my hair back and forth" over and over :giggle:

well willow has been all over the tv and there has been hardly any promo for HMH,Hopefully ,it would pick up during the week.

yeah its rising, hopfully 2mro its in to 20, i feel it will get top 10 at least plzzz in the uk chart

Congrats to Willow for getting number one :)
Although personally, Michael shouldn't be beaten by a nine year old saying "I whip my hair back and forth" over and over :giggle:
yeahh.... honestly... that song is like :smilerolleyes:
but it's happy, it's happy

Back