UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

yep pretty sure thats the case. The Official Chart is the one we want and anything bought today will count for that next week.

Any charting on the Big Top 40 today is just a bonus. We can all help it chart but the fact is its how it has been received by the mainstream public that is the key. Requesting the song on radio to get as many plays as possible should be everyone's focus this week (after buying it of course!)

Almost right, the chart it may feature on today is the big top 40, this is not the official chart.

The official chart is also announced today, all sales will count on next weeks official chart not todays, as the cut off for official chart was midnight saturday (last night).

Unofficial big top 40 chart also include todays sales, so if it does make that chart its just extra promo.

ok thanks for clearing that up, get promoting and buying now i suppose

Almost right, the chart it may feature on today is the big top 40, this is not the official chart.

The official chart is also announced today, all sales will count on next weeks official chart not todays, as the cut off for official chart was midnight saturday (last night).

Unofficial big top 40 chart also include todays sales, so if it does make that chart its just extra promo.
Thanks. Blimey.... how confusing! :*****:

I saw the single on Amazon, but can't find it here in Holland anywhere. Might just have to get it from there, but shipping is very expensive then......

A clear explanation:

Big Top 40 - Capital FM - Downloads only - downloads from today count also.

UK Official Chart - BBC Radio 1 - Physical CDs and downloads - will count towards next weeks chart if bought after 00:01 on Sunday.

UK Official chart is the one we should care about. (Next week)

Yes 56 is great its flying up i-tunes, most of the other songs out don't have a physical CD single either, which will be added to MJ'S downloads, so hopefully it will crack the top 10!!!

With the Physical just £2.99 & download 99p I guess most big fans will buy 2 copies.

Just checked when I bought my copy. Number 55 which is great considering it was released only this morning. Heard it twice on the radio this morning so its getting much deserved airplay finally!

so if we bought the physical CD from HMV but are outside UK, doesn't it count for anything? In our country?

Just bought mine, well worth it :)
Will by a few physical copies tomorrow. Luckily, I have two HMV's near me so they will both count :p

And it's currently #54 :) It's a shame that to buy it on iTunes, I had to search for the complete name - "Hold My Hand (duet with Akon)" only then it appeared :mello:

I don't know how to direct link to itunes shop but go to their homepage through the itunes program. To the right of the screen it will say Top Charts, underneath it says singles and click "see all". That will give u the chart at the moment.

Back