UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

Number 11 without any promotion is absolutly brilliant. No video, mimimal airplay, mimimal promotion, no plug on X Factor and its still number 11. What other artist can say that?

On the official chart-the one that actually matters, the midweek official update has been released and Hold My Hand is actually at no.13, so we have more work to do

That new Black Eyed Peas single is one of the worst songs in the history of music. They ruined that classic from Dirty Dancing.

Is there anyone who wants me to buy the CDsingle since I can not find it here in Holland. Ofcourse I will pay for it! PM me. Thanx!

Heard it on Radio 1 and 2 today. :D It'd be great if we can push this up to No.10 on itunes. Its then promoting itself because it'll be on the front page.

Heard it on Radio 1 and 2 today. :D It'd be great if we can push this up to No.10 on itunes. Its then promoting itself because it'll be on the front page.

That would be amazing! And tommorrow when music video comes out everyone would see it on the front page and buy it..

Just downloaded it from itunes and HMV delivered my physical single last week :)

Does anyone have a link to where I can buy this single?? I can't find it on iTunes anywhere!!?! I just have a physical copy I got from HMV. Thanks in advance.:yes:

For some reason its a bit difficult to find. Best thing to do is on the side of the page in iTunes store and it says singles, click see all and it will bring it up. HMH is number 11.

Back