UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

A good steady increase. Good news.
I can't believe Sony are making yet another mistake by not getting the video out at the beginning of the week. The UK appears to be the market where this single can make the biggest impact and they have delayed the video! If it premieres in the state on Thursday and doesn't appear on UK TV until Friday, that is too late to help sales much.

yeah its up to 15 and is on the top 10 pop charts on itunes, comon lets get it in top 10 main itunes chart

Yesterday, there was a new Michael Jackson CD single waiting for me when I got home.

It felt good.

'HMH' is now up to number 13 on the UK iTunes Top 100 chart!

Lets hope the 'physical' sales can help push it into the UK Top 10 this sunday!

HMH now number 8 on top 40 pop songs on itunes in england :D

Congrats to the UK!!! Once again, you are doing MJ proud.

Can't wait to get my physical copy...even though it wont count on the charts.

It's midweeks time.
Posted on December 7, 2010.

It's Tuesday lunchtime, and at DancePop that means a midweek chart update is in order.

It's good news for Willow Smith this week. The daughter of Will Smith is heading straight for number one this week with debut single 'Whip My Hair', if early sales figures are anything to go by. The track is outselling Black Eyed Peas' comeback track 'The Time' which is currently sitting at number two in the midweeks.

Also set to enter the top forty this week are new entries from Michael Jackson (number forteen) and Kylie Minogue with 'Better Than Today' (number seventeen). Alexanda Burke and Manic Street Preachers are also both on course for top forty positions.

Over in the midweek albums chart there's not very much going on at all. Black Eyed Peas look set to creep into the top ten with 'The Beginning', whilst Alexanda Burke should sail into the top twenty with the re-release of her album 'Overcome' (it's currently sitting at number nineteen)...

source:
http://www.dancepop.co.uk
smile.gif

Tuesday Update Top 40 Only

Singles

1 Willow Smith Feat. Nicki Minaj
2 Black Eyed Peas
3 Ellie Goulding
4 Rihanna [OG]
5 X Factor Finalists

Top 10
8 David Guetta/Rihanna

Top 15
Coldplay
14 Michael Jackson & Akon

Top 20
Alexa Goddard
17 Kylie Minogue

Top 30
22 Alexandra Burke
Eminem & Rihanna
Manic Street Preachers

Top 40
Michael Buble (Hollywood)
Britney Spears [Everytime]
Snow Patrol [CC]

Source: Buzzjack

I am not able to PM you. My email is :
chriszone@gmail.com

Ok I will e-mail you later today.

As for not being able to PM me, I don't know what is going on but can one of the MODs approve my account so I can start using this board properly?

I have lurked here for years, literally. Used to post frequently over at KOP Discussion Forum.

Thank you.

I will buy the download later today or tomorrow.

Lets get MJ to top 5 , even number1 !! Sony where is the promotion??

T

I will buy the download later today or tomorrow.

Lets get MJ to top 5 , even number1 !! Sony where is the promotion??

T

It has no chance of number 1.

It's all 'Xmas', 'X-Factor', and 'Novelty' acts in the UK at this time of year.

i think it will deffo get top 10, i dunno what there thinking not having the video out the now

Willow Smith.. one word for her song and her.. "YUCK"
She can whip her hair back and forth somewhere else. Come on Hold My Hand.

^^is top 5 possible in UK

If the video was released this Monday/Tuesday, but not now.

Top 10 is possible but, WHERE IS THAT VIDEO SONY!?

I think it can stay top 10/20 for a few weeks though.

Why do we want to have a video??? The self-proclaimed fans are more interested in the nonsense of the Jackson family. They do not give a damn about the legacy of MJ.

Why do we want to have a video??? The self-proclaimed fans are more interested in the nonsense of the Jackson family. They do not give a damn about the legacy of MJ.

I see what you are saying.

A lot of these 'SPF''s would just moan about the video anyway. (wink)

Edit.

And Taryll's not in it - so I'm sure he would have something to 'Tweet' on the matter! (wink)

YES!!!! HOLD MY HAND IS #12 ON UK iTUNES RIGHT NOW!!!

SCROLL DOWN!

PLEASE BUY THE SINGLE! Don't download it illegally!!

TOP 10 ON UK ITUNES RIGHT NOW:

1629w5t.png

Back