UK FANS - Don't forget you can download HMH on iTunes as of today. Lets get it to number one!

If we have those details it would be in the first post of the thread called "active promoting". If we are missing those details and you know them please post any details and hopefully there will be some fans from that area to add to it. Or if you have a list of radio shows in mind but don't have the time to find out all their contact details could you suggest them in that thread and we can try and sort that out

So you're sat there thinking i've bought the download and i've bought the single on cd, now watch it rise up the charts.....
your job doesn't end there, if everyone was to e-mail or text only 3 radio shows that could be another time "Hold My Hand" is played and another 30 copies downloaded or bought as a result, imagine if we were to e-mail/text/phone round all the radio shows we know...
get going all the contact details you need are on the sticky at the top of this part of the forum called "actively promoting", and keep updating this part of the forum with your progress. Now is when it really matters.

And to those that have been requesting like mad...well done, keep at it, we can do it
I shall get on it :), so just E-mail all the Radio 1 DJs, Radio 2 DJs e.t.c? I mean would it matter if it had to be that DJ on Radio 1 at a certain time.

its deffo gonna be in top 10, its gaining momentum, good times my friends.

any1 know when we get the video in the uk?

^^^

Do you think it will reach Top 10 soon ?

I shall get on it :), so just E-mail all the Radio 1 DJs, Radio 2 DJs e.t.c? I mean would it matter if it had to be that DJ on Radio 1 at a certain time.
Yes e-mail around all the radio shows on the list that you can, the list is found in the "active promoting" sticky thread. I think you would have more of a chance of getting it played if you can figure out which dj is on air and e-mail them but the next best thing is to e-mail round anyway. If their inbox is full of requests for one song you would assume they'd take notice:angel:

I don't have itunes on my computer - can I buy it from amazon? :S

Yes you can Shamonee... both the physical cd and the mp3 download.

Why on earth are Sony still hanging onto the video?! They should be plugging it left right & centre now.. but instead they just advertise the 30 second preview! Arghhhhh!!!

God only knows what Sony are playing at, yes we need the video ASAP, if anyone from sony is looking through these threads its time to act and release it!!!!!!

Yes you can Shamonee... both the physical cd and the mp3 download.

Why on earth are Sony still hanging onto the video?! They should be plugging it left right & centre now.. but instead they just advertise the 30 second preview! Arghhhhh!!!

Is there anyone in the UK who would like to buy me the cd single of HMH? Ofcourse I pay for it!

Yes I can help you. Send me a PM with your address. Don't worry about the money, just send me your details via PM.

17 this is amazing, how does joe public even know about this song, surely its not just big MJ fans got it this high?

We have to factor in Physical sales as well, currently at 2 on amazon so looking good for a top 10 so far even with no video.

Going to buy my physical copy from hmv tomorrow!! i'll be downloading it aswell!

Last edited:
I didn't get chance to buy my physical CD copy today, I downloaded from iTunes yesterday though :)

Where can I buy the CD? I live too far from a HMV. Shall I just order online at Amazon?

Amazon & HMV both websites sell the physical single for 2.99 inc postage, HMV are pretty quick with delivery.

I didn't get chance to buy my physical CD copy today, I downloaded from iTunes yesterday though :)

Where can I buy the CD? I live too far from a HMV. Shall I just order online at Amazon?

Back