London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone. i'm in preston and i will most probably come to london to support michael. just to make sure -- 10am outside court?

hey everyone. i'm in preston and i will most probably come to london to support michael. just to make sure -- 10am outside court?

Yeah i think so,

Also is it the raffle ticket lottery with who gets to go in ?

Yeah i think so,

Also is it the raffle ticket lottery with who gets to go in ?

When i spoke to the guy on the phone from the court, he said he would be a ticket entry only, so basically 30 people (fans/tourists etc) will get a ticket that enables them to be in that court room

hi

ive just joined up after hearing news this weekend that michael will be in london.
Could someone help me out with a bit of information as to when the best time would be to go down to the court room and show surport.

Ive heard about a raffle taking place, if so when and where???

Would be driving down from birmingham so really would like to know when the best time and place is to go - the name of the court room?

Thanks a lot for your help

Tom

hi

ive just joined up after hearing news this weekend that michael will be in london.
Could someone help me out with a bit of information as to when the best time would be to go down to the court room and show surport.

Ive heard about a raffle taking place, if so when and where???

Would be driving down from birmingham so really would like to know when the best time and place is to go - the name of the court room?

Thanks a lot for your help

Tom

Hi and welcome,

I see alot of people are saying 10 am at court etc.. i'm gonna basically camp there for the night.

what's a raffle?

are you sure?? that's so unfair. Where do theese raffles usually take place? How does it work...etc

mj normally flys B.A but theres also talk of flying in privately to luton

Could there just be one post on here that summarises everything that's going on, the times to meet, where, etc?

Think it would be beneficial. On the first post maybe? Thanks.

i am sure when Michael sees all of the fans gathered at the court offering their support will give a great lift to him. i wish i could be there with you all. i will be in spirit. i hope there are no incidents of fans getting very excited and rushing him. i hope everyone gets a chance to say hi or to exchange smiles with him. i hope he can smile. i'm sure your presence there will help him to smile. take care everyone.

For all the fans who go, please please give Michael the warmest support!!

How does the ticket system work? If we can't camp there because we will be moved, how can we get the tickets?

Anyone knows at what time the court proceedings start? Is it 10.00am or later? All the media say Michael will testify in the afternoon, so I am a bit confused. How long can a day in court last?

I booked myself a place at the ASTOR MUSEUM INN, near Russells Square, so it's close to the Court, a walking distance. Anyone staying there too, or someone who travels alone (as me) wants to meet up?

LOL @ This thread.

I seriously would have LOVED to have gone but I have sixth form, unfortunetly. But my brother lives in East London and he said he might go and check it out. I really wanted to go as well aaaaah!! It would have been lovely to have seen so many MJ fans in real life, all together :).

I hope you all enjoy yourselves and please cheer him on as he leaves/gets into his car/the court etc etc.

That's quite a trip for me. I'm here in Chicago, and currently broke as hell, But I wish you all luck. Please take Plenty of pictures of this (if you can) to post on here.

From the phone calls i had with the guy at the helpdesk and what several other fans have said, it seems that gettin into the court will be via a raffle ticket system? the guy told me they dont normally do anything like this, but because of all the interest in this case it seems the best way to do things. Isnt this what they did in santa maria too?

So im unsure wether to queue up early? or turn up a few hours before? i mean if its a raffle system like some fans have said then id rather keep warm

Its a shame they are closed over the weekend or one of us could phone to clarify!!!! :(

Last edited:
I can go!!!! Which is the nearest tube station to the court and what time is everyone going to be there?

take cameras, video cams, and whatever you can.. :) share with us ASAP

PLEASE!!!! : )

So are the courts of justice near Liverpool Street / Kings Cross, right? I just study my map...from my last London visit...memories...

i will be going,i only live about 25 min away from there (on the underground)

So are the courts of justice near Liverpool Street / Kings Cross, right? I just study my map...from my last London visit...memories...

Thanks to moonstreet for providing the info

By tube: Circle (Yellow Line) or District (Green Line)

By bus: routes 4, 11, 15, 23, 26, 76, 172, 341

All go past The Royal Courts of Justice

maprcj.jpg

When Michael came to London in March 2007 (god has it really been that long!) he arrived and left on a British airways flight out of heathrow....I remember people following it's progress back across the atlantic lol...so he does do regular planes. The press even took photo's of him at the airport.

If he catches a flight from LAX today, then he will arrive in London tomorrow. Otherwise if he caught a flight yesterday he'll be in London by 15:00 today. That's the time of the last BA flight arriving from LAX, the last Virgin flight arrives at 15:45.

Maximum Jackson

I Will !!!! What Time guys you gonna coming in monday ? What time we should meet outside court ???

COURT 73
Before MR JUSTICE SWEENEY
Monday, 24th November 2008
At half past 10
Non Jury List
FOR TRIAL
TLQ/08/0235 Al-Khalifa v Jackson Pt Hd

His lawyer said on thursday mj would be ready to travel in 2 days time, which is today. It doesnt mean arriving today, but starting his trip today. And there are still a few flights departing LAX in the next hours, arriving in London Sunday morning.

With all the media knowing that he is supposed to travel to the UK I find it quite strange that there are no pictures of him leaving LA or arriving in any of the London airports. That is why I think he's not here yet.

Maybe in a few hours we get new pics from LAX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back