London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
for next couple of hours we'll know when he coming /o came . Mike need some privacy after long flyight ....

His lawyer said on thursday mj would be ready to travel in 2 days time, which is today
yeah thats what i though but the medical docu was from wednesday is was just shown in court on thursday due to the time differences so it was 2 days from wed.

if hes already here the luton story is a reason for their being no pics/reports. tbh i think its gonna be an in and out trip anyway and its thanksgiving on thursday and i guess it depends on whether the kids have come or not. untop of him and the health issue

no posting any flight information, even if it's not his...cuz we simply don't know....and we're not gonna support glorified stalking

no posting any flight information, even if it's not his...cuz we simply don't know....and we're not gonna support glorified stalking

good idea especially if we have some ppl from the tabloids here

^ careful... you don't wanna get that stuff on your shoes

:lol:

So what are fans doing in regards to the courtroom lottery tickets?

How are fans going to report what they witnessed? to those who don't get a ticket?

here's hoping things work out for you you all :D If anything you'll all get to meet up which is always awesome fun! Please remember to stay safe though

They said that the only way to come inside the court is ticket so does anyone know how and where we can buy them? Have they sold it before or just a few hours before the court?

They said that the only way to come inside the court is ticket so does anyone know how and where we can buy them? Have they sold it before or just a few hours before the court?

It would be a raffle ticket type system of a 1st come 1st served system

It will be FREE!

We just dont knw how they are going to do it yet

From what i was told over the phone, normally its just a ticket entry that your given when the court opens BUT they said because they are expecting 100's of people and there is soooo much interest in this case they may do a random raffle ticket entry

Last edited:
I just landed in london.

I'm heading to my hotel now. is there a place to meet people.
man_in_the_mirror. if you are here holla at me.

how many hours till michael apears in court?

In australia its 10:30 at night and I got work in the mourning so i cant stay up late...

if you guys say an hour then ill wait for pix

appreciate a reply thx :flowers:

well i hope that you guys wont make too much noise :D:D:Dand make the rest of us who live too far away happy with a lot of pictures and video footage lol
(some audio would be nice remember the cartier case not trying to get anyone to breaking the law though lol)
have fun you guys in london wish i was there to meet you all

Ok guys on the first page of this thread you were asked not to post stories about fans chasing Michael around London and also not to post personal information (where he is staying, license plate numbers etc). If you're in London to support him, by all means tell your stories of how you saw him somewhere or met him or whatever - but no accounts of fans following him around papparazzi-style.

^^ where are you now? I cant check in at my hotel untill 2pm. hyde park is not far away from my hotel. will still be there after that?

i need to meet other fans im alone... lol

so MJ is staying there? and will you stay at dorchester any longer or do you get back to hyde park. lets make an appointment so i can come meet you. i have to leave my stuff at the hotel in about ten minutes, take shower and then go out.

ok... i'll try to get down there as fast as i can, im wearing light blue jeans, white high top sneakers, black jacket, scarf and a brown shoulder bag.

Ive got one of those small mini laptops. should i bring it with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back