London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I just ordered my plane tickets: i'm landing in london 09.15 am Sunday.
I'll will be staying at the Cromwell Crown hotel in Cromwell road..
I plan on meeting man_in_th_mirror at hyde park. Dunno where that is, but I guess I'll find that out.
If anyone else wanna meet, just pm me.

yea i will meet u at hyde park corner tube station its on the piccadilly line i will be wearing jeans a black batman shirt and brownsih leather jacket hope to see u all there on sunday

^^ yeah. i guess kings cross is where the court is right? I'd like to know ho far it is too....

EDIT: i'm leaving for now.. i'll be back tomorrow

The weather forecast for tomorrow is a mild day, it wont be hot by all means but it will hopefully stay dry, On Sunday, there are supposed to be some light showers and a possible chance of some snow! So it will be quite cold, bring layers if you guys are going to walking around or standing about waiting on Michael. Monday is more rain unfortunately, hopefully its light rain and not pouring.

Thats your weather forecast, have a good day :D

Thanks a lot! I just bought a new jacket for that occasion.

the court isnt at kings cross that where one of the main train stations is. the court is on the strand (the name of the road) and u get the embankments underground train there from what others have said

Information on using the Underground and Directions

The nearest Underground station to the Royal Courts of Justice is Temple Underground Station

It will take approximately 5-10 minutes to walk to the Courts from this station. Here is the map and directions from the underground directly to the courts.

Map and Directions

The station is located on on the Circle and District lines between Embankment and Blackfriars and is in Travelcard Zone 1.

Ticketing is extremely easy from both booths and machines at ANY London Underground station. Buy a travelcard that allows you to use all the tubes and busses. Usually an "All Day Travelcard", which cost around £10 as far as I am aware. This will allow you to use the tubes and busses to get you anywhere else you need to go, which is useful since the location of Michael's wherabouts will be last minute and not posted on this forum.

I won't be attending but I know London well, any more information about travel, let me know.

How far is Euston station from the the strand? I'm thinking about getting a taxi from there.

How far is Euston station from the the strand?

Euston to Temple is quite easy..

From Euston, take the Nortern Line to Embankment Underground Station.

From Emabankment, take the District Line or Circle Line to Temple Underground Station

From there the walking directions are in my previous post.

On the underground plus walking to the courts, the journey should take around 25 minutes.

If you plan to take a taxi, bare in mind this can be extremely expensive and they charge you for sitting in traffic (of which there is lots).. Could cost you around £10 or more for that short journey, I highly recommend taking the tube. If you do decide to take a taxi, make sure its either pre-booked through a hotel or a Black London Cab. There are still illegal minicab firms in the city.

From Emabankment, take the District Line or Circle Line to Temple Underground Station

On the underground plus walking to the courts, the journey should take around 25 minutes.

On multipmap it says it takes five minutes from Euston to the postcode of the courthouse in the car. Is that correct? :bugeyed

Wouldn't it just be easier to take a taxi than?

If you plan to take a taxi, bare in mind this can be extremely expensive and they charge you for sitting in traffic (of which there is lots).. Could cost you around £10 or more for that short journey, I highly recommend taking the tube. If you do decide to take a taxi, make sure its either pre-booked through a hotel or a Black London Cab. There are still illegal minicab firms in the city.

Oh okay.

gosh no idea i live in east london so i will be heading home for 11pm 12pm latest i live near walthamstow i bet no one knows where that is lol

i do no where walthamstow is. even though i live in south weezy! =) one train victoria brixton - walthamstow

if your are gonaa use a mini cab before you get in make sure its has a green sticker on both the back and the front windows of the car, because they are the official ones!

I hope you all have a great time and support Michael at the court but leave him alone at his hotel, however tempting it is to hang around outside.

Last time he came he was a virtual prisoner in his suite and has not been back since. I'm sure he will really appreciate fans who let him have his privacy and maybe let him take the children out and not have to worry about his safety and his childrens safety.

I am less than an hour away and would love to see him, but not coming in and out of a court, it is an awful reminder of 4 years ago, that said, after fighting for his life this will seem like a peace of cake, and at least he will get a fair hearing without Sneddon and Melville coluding.

Last time he came he was a virtual prisoner in his suite and has not been back since.
hes been back at least once. i wouldnt worry if mj doesnt want us to know then it will be hard to find out.

I live in Gants Hill any one know the plans of the meet up?

Its gonna be a 4 hour drive for me so im hoping my satnav doesnt fail me.

Oh God, I can´t be at court on Monday, but I think I will be in London for 2 days. (Monday till Wednesday) Well, I hope and pray to the Lord that every single fan behaves when Michael is at the court and at the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back