London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could gooooo :[

I have sixth form on that day though :/

How long will he be in London for?

yeeees... tickets booked for the bus to London!! Hope MJ appears!!

I got a text message a few hours ago saying he was being followed from Heathrow but no updates on whether that was right or not.

Just saw "London Tonight", a news bullettin, and no mention of Michael's arrival/whereabouts there. Mention of auditions for liitle Mike for the West End "Thriller" musical role. Hm....

I think MJ is at KFC !!!

You serious? How do you know?

I got a text message a few hours ago saying he was being followed from Heathrow but no updates on whether that was right or not.

Who did you recieve this text from? Are you serectly a member of the tabloid company that keeps pestering Michael? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No I'm not - it was a joke, 'cause Mike loves KFC so much!!

Who did you recieve this text from? Are you serectly a member of the tabloid company that keeps pestering Michael? :shock:

No LOL !!

I'm from KGB, MJ sings about me in SIM.

KGB was doggin' me

:lol:

I'm also jealous!!!!!!:boohoo

I wish good luck all of you guys!:) :angel:

Someone could write a letter on behalf of the fans MJJCO!:wild:
But that would be in a large envelope, which called the attention of Michael.
Will someone would deliver to him?:scratch:
Is not good idea?:brow:

LOL no way. I swear on MJ. Im a fan :)

P.S Dri - love your avatar! I have a pic of Haagen Daaz on my msn haha

Rumour has it michael is staying at a (private) friend's house.

OMG! You gotta kidding me? How can he decide to stay at a friend's house? No, I want to see my Michael T_T.
Where do u get this news, please?

I kinda hope its true too cos it will be less of a circus.

Please note that this is a rumour only passed around between fans and I personally have no evidence that this is accurate :)

Hummmmmmmmm...delicious!!!!:D

Michael like this ice cream!!:)

He should send the prince a tub via room service, dontcha think? lol

(oops, sorry mods for posting one post after the other, eeek)

OMG! You gotta kidding me? How can he decide to stay at a friend's house? No, I want to see my Michael T_T.
Where do u get this news, please?

bublemjj and to all of you. If indeed MJ is staying at a private residence, it's because he's probably trying to minimize the hoopla surrounding his time in the UK.

I'm sure that the press will cover the man arriving and leaving the courthouse.

I would hope that the fans in the UK would understand and respect his privacy and that of his friends if indeed he is staying with friends.

The police have better control if fans swarm a street with private houses on it. They can move you on.
For MJ's sake I think the best thing could be if he was staying at a friend's house.

I hope what ppl are telling me turns out to be true.

In other news Anika was just on Sky news saying loads of fans will be there but some wont because of work/school commitments etc

Annekka was just on sky news saying that she didn't know where michael was or is staying and that alot of fans are expected tomorrow, however she said because of this being short notice some might not be able to make it due to school or work commitments.

Then she went on to talk about why people love him and his music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back