London Court/Hotel Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annekka is she the one on the documentary whacko about j***** ?

The police have better control if fans swarm a street with private houses on it. They can move you on.
For MJ's sake I think the best thing could be if he was staying at a friend's house.

I hope what ppl are telling me turns out to be true.

In other news Anika was just on Sky news saying loads of fans will be there but some wont because of work/school commitments etc

Who is Anika? Is she some news presenter?

You still haven't answered my previous question btw! - How the hell do you know all this? ie. where he's at/what time etc etc?

I'm jst curious :)

Anika is a fan i beleive she is studying law, she was on a documentary where her and another fan Danny went to the states to find mike during the trial

Anika is a fan i beleive she is studying law, she was on a documentary where her and another fan Danny went to the states to find mike during the trial

Really? This is the first time I've heard about this :/

What documentary was it and where did they go to find him? Was it during the 2003/5 trials?

on the sky news gonna be news about michael ...for a moment .People looking at there..

Please update when you know the location and name of the hotel please :)

hey all. just confirmed by train tickets. i will be arriving in london at 8:40 tomorrow. i shall be outside court at 9:30 tops. i'll meet you guys there!

It really is exceptionally quiet. I just tried MJEurope for any updates and I was the only member signed on. Everyone must be out searching the streets for Michael, or else they've located him and aren't taking the time to relay it back to others here and MJEurope, or they're enroute or preparing to leave .

But, since his actual location can't be posted, we may not hear much until after the fact.

JMO

If any of you here have the phone numbers of the fans who are following Michael, please text or phone them and then tell us what's happening? Where is Michael? Thank u

the trail could last upto 12 days so will michael be in england for the 12 days ?

Wait! I've got a call from London right now by 2 of my friends,
NOBODY knows where is Michael.
My Friends went to the Court and aked to know details about Michael's Visit in court.
they (people of the court) said Michael already had an agreement out of the court and maybe he will not go there tomorrow.

This info is from my friends in London.
I wish the fans will find Michael soon if he is in there...

OMGGG! So maybe Michael won't come here. I don't know what to hear from now, it's so confusing. PLease update more

I'm assuming that whoever your friends asked at the court were other fans? To my knowledge the courts in London are not open for "business" on Saturday and Sunday, so it would not be from an actual court employee "in the know"?

Wait! I've got a call from London right now by 2 of my friends,
NOBODY knows where is Michael.
My Friends went to the Court and aked to know details about Michael's Visit in court.
they (people of the court) said Michael already had an agreement out of the court and maybe he will not go there tomorrow.

This info is from my friends in London.
I wish the fans will find Michael soon if he is in there...

are you serious?? we need to find out asap cause if he's not going i have to cancel my train tickets!!

Unless my calculation is off here, it is still SUNDAY NIGHT in the UK so court cannot be possibly open for anyone to know anything.

I heard from more than one person that a fan followed Michaels car but lost him on a specific street in london (wont name names cos of the rules here).

Another friend of mine has been wandering around London for 8 hours (all the usual hotels etc) and not seen him ANYTHING.

*the fan who followed him is on KOP board*

That what my friend wrote me by the msn 2 mnts ago after we talked on the phone:

"we went to court and they said that the case was settled pout of court!"

that's all I can give you.
tomorrow i hope we'll know more details.

Last edited:
that what my friend wrote me by the msn 2 mnts ago after we talked on the phone:

"we went to court and they said that the case was settled pout of court!"

taht's all I can give you.
tomorrow i hope we'll know more details.

Perhaps, but it doesn't make any sense to have MJ travel there if that were the case. The Prince could have decided that shyt before MJ stepped on the damn plane.

If this is indeed true, the media will report this. Right now, it's only rumor and speculation.

Perhaps, but it doesn't make any sense to have MJ travel there if that were the case. The Prince could have decided that shyt before MJ stepped on the damn plane.

If this is indeed true, the media will report this. Right now, it's only rumor and speculation.

Maybe a rumor from the court. I don't really know and I don't know the reason for that.
I only gave you the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back