How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
Well considering I have ALREADY seen it 5 times, obviously I voted for the "5 and more" option!!! ;)

Now that the run has been extended, and assuming it will still be playing at least somewhere near me after Thursday, I'll likely see it at least 10 times in theaters. Even though I'm unemployed and out of money - I don't really care. MJ is worth every last penny I have. I'll worry about paying rent later.

:D Just saw it for the second time tonight. It was great to see it again. I don't know when I'll be able to catch it again...

I'm going second time today and then I'll go watch the final show so that makes it 3 :)

Already 3, this is something I have never done before :scratch::punk::wild::bugeyed:punk:

3rd day in a row for me today nokia imax,,Im trying to get a nice screeenshot of Me and mj in warehouse scene!!!!!!! ant takers ..ill pay ya 10 bucks!

I've seen it 5 times thus far, and I'm sure I'll see it much more!

I'm saving all my stubs along with a This Is It lanyard and I'm going to try to frame them in a cool way!

I voted 1 a couple days ago, but I'm going back on Saturday, so that makes two for me! :D

Ive watched it two times so far.. Im gonna see it again.

I dont know if Mj would have wanted this, but I just feel close to him in a way.

Saw it opening day at my local theater, saw it in IMAX on Monday...I saw it again today in IMAX while I could, the experience is just so amazing.

Just arrive from my 5th time.
Wonderful.
I love it... eventually I will learn all the lines, comments, details, etc...
:)

3 or 4 times maybe!!! I want to go over and over though. It makes me feel closer to him, eventhough it breaks my heart to see what could have been.

#5 on Sunday... And the number will grow that's for sure!

I am so crazy now, I seldom watch movie before, and never be one more time, now I have watched 3 times of "this is it"......keep up......

My 3 times is probably changing to 4 times.. but after that I will wait for the dvd :)

Back