How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
lol my mums seen it twice with me. was shocked when i mentioned seeing it again after the first time. she was like ill come with u i was like what.?i had to lend her my tissue at the second showing during ill be there !

Lol, exactly the same with my mum. I said the same thing to my mum and to my great surprise she said yes, so today I went for the second time with my mum. Made my total to 6 times. I want to see it for the last time on one of the last showings.

I'll go to the last official screening in my town now.... seeing it for the 8th time.

I thought I'd see the movie about 10 times... but I haven't seen it for about 1 week now... the feeling after it... it's just sooo.... you know what I mean.... painful

I've now seen the film 4 times - went on my own, with a friend, with my mum and one of her friends, and then yesterday I went on my own again. I think that's enough for now...although I might go and see it once more before it leaves the big screen. Seeing him perform, knowing that it's the last time, his last days...alive :cry: I'm just so pleased that we've been given the opportunity to see the footage.

I have seen it nine times already.
Maybe I will go today.... but being the 25, it would be extremly painful, so I am not 100% sure :(

Might go tomorrow to see it. Day off tomorrow and won't have a chance to see it again after that until the DVD comes out. L.O.V.E xx

i was going to see it for my 9th time but they only had one time showing for which is 10pm so i am going to see it when it goes to the dollar theater

I'll go to the last official screening in my town now.... seeing it for the 8th time.

I thought I'd see the movie about 10 times... but I haven't seen it for about 1 week now... the feeling after it... it's just sooo.... you know what I mean.... painful
Yeah, I don't like the feeling I have after seeing it but still I would like to see it over and over again.

I saw TII "only" 3 times. I would've loved to see more but since I'm living with my parents they still got little power on what I'm supposed to do and I just couldn't spend all my money to one movie.. but I'm fine with my 3 times, waiting for the bluray/dvd.

yeha i get really depressed for 3-4 days after seeing it. it hurts so bad.its hits u all over again. so i used to go once a week as it gives u time to feel better and want to see it again. off in a hour or so to the final screening

I've seen it 6 times the first 2 weeks might go tomorrow or on the weekend again, i usually get depressed afterwards so idk but I def. wanna see it at least once more

edit. cant watch it, anymore its not running :(

Last edited:
Today I saw the film for the 7th and last time. It's no longer in the cinemas here. :(

Today I saw the film for the 7th and last time. It's no longer in the cinemas here. :(

We went to see the premiere together and now the final screening, which was my 11th time. Thank you :hug:
Yeah no longer shown here.. feels empty again. In a weird way it felt like you had Michael back for a moment and now he's taken away again :(

just back from seeing the final viewing. prob about 35 or so ppl in there all sat near each other.prob the most ive seen it with in a smaller auditorium (sp) was surprised there were so many although i think maybe quite alot were fans as u had the ahhs and laughter bits by the audience in the bits only the fans really laugh at. his smile at the end of TDCAU laughing at kennys ass kissing the weeeeee bit on the cherry picker the l.o.v.e bit.i feel like a proud parent when i look at others watching the film knowing how sweet and lovely mj is in it and finally ppl can see it for themselves. litle kid all of about 7 sat infront of me although he got abit bored half way through he was dancing in his seat during BJ turned round and smiled at me. he got one back. ! bless him.tears as normal but not quite as bad this time. even though the 24th footage tears u up its not as hard to watch when u have seen it x amount of times. MITM ruins it though. tears flow and it aint good when the lights are coming up within a minute or 2.

well thats it.the final showing for 2 hours i can be in denial or at least its really hard to believe the reality im living in when i can see him there infront of me. but now it hits u again. i climbed into my car and just sat their crying for 5 minutes.someone tell me this is just once long nightmare. please come back mike god i miss u so much. this world is so cruel. such a beautiful person *cries*

I've only seen it twice so far. I have $0 right now. I actually went in a big circle just to see it a second time. I used my JC Penney store card to buy a gift card for the theater. lol I want to try to see it one more time before it's left the theater though. Maybe I will go before work Saturday. =]

Saw it for the third time last night. Place was PACKED. And just like opening night, it received a rousing applause at the end. A couple ladies couldn't help making noises like "Woo!" during Billie Jean. Great audience. After the credits, someone exclaimed "Michael!", with pretty much everyone just uttering things like "what a waste" as they left.

Saw it 3 times and now I`ll have to wait for my DVD, they stopped showint TII in our cinemas this week...I thought it will be till the 3rd of December...:/ I was thinking about the fourth time...

I saw it today for the fourth time. I had to travel a little bit to see it because my local theaters no longer show it anymore. The theater I saw it in was packed full during an 11:35 AM showing. :)

Last night i was the last time (6 times) in Berlin to see the film. I traveled a lot because in my little town no chance to see again.

Question:

In the movie this guy was sitting on a keyboard and someoned mentioned a "Prince" were they talking about one of the sons or an emplayee?

Thanks

On the 25th of November was my 5th and last time cause it was the last day for TII in my city.... :(

l watched the movie 18 times.

2vjycg0.jpg

11gpwyb.jpg

a4vdyb.jpg

oh danggggggg 18 times. i'll probably end up being in debt :plol. I'm sooo ashamed of myself. Im going for the 2nd and 3rd time this week since i went only once during its opening night, sigh...

I wanted to go see it one last time (6th) (well I said that last 3 times I went) but when I checked movie time, it was only playing at one theatre at 11:30 AM and I was too late. S*cks! :-((

Back