How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
I just bought a ticket to an extra This Is It "midnight screening" on november 19th :)

I have seen it twice. I wish I could go to it more but I need some more money :(

Just got back from my 5th time seeing the movie. I think I'm good for now. Unless it comes back to an Imax cinema.
Tonight I went back to Muvico just a couple blocks from me and they had moved the movie to another room further back and as soon as it's started I new the sound was way too low. This time I got out right away and told the manager " I'm sorry but this movie is all about the music, it has to be a little louder to really feel the movie. If you can't raise the volume I'll have to ask for my money back." He said no problem I'll crank it up for you. There was only 8 people in the room and it was great. But it really doesn't compare to the Imax.

2h8akok.gif

i just saw it 3x times, 3 days in a row! whoo! total of 4x. the 4th time i think i really got to enjoy it, without feeling so sad. i love him

just 4 times... because I don`t have cinema in my city... I go to Buchaerest to see the movie ...

I saw it only 2 times, I can't travel all day, it is a big issue for me. If there was a cinema in my city I would have given all my money and I'd have gone every day.

I've seen it 10 times so far. My friends think I'm crazy, but it's wonderful experiencing it in the cinema.

As many times as I had planned to see him in concert this year... so 15 times! Yesterday I saw it the 13th time! Will go again on sunday!

I went to see it again last night for the third time. Every time I go, I go with different people. I went with my brother yesterday. It was the most fun I have had yet.

I'm seeing again tomorrow with my father third time. Maybe I'll do a forth, but I dont have that much money! But this film is so worth it.. :)

I went to see the KING 10 times already :D thinking tonight would be #11

I have time till Nov 18 here to see Michael in theater

There are ppl around 10-20+ on weekday and I felt like the theater was mine..so So so quiet and I was the one sat in front line of the show :) heehee .. most of the time

Another thing here is THIS IS IT at the branch I went is in theater number 7

I've seen it 10 times so far. My friends think I'm crazy, but it's wonderful experiencing it in the cinema.
:yes::yes:i agree. i've seen it 7 times, going again tomorrow.:D:D. i gotta see it in the cinema as many times as possible. the band sounds fabulous. i love jam. that jacket he wears in bow is just hot. and i love, love, love bj.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: and threatend, omg. yeah, it's a great movie. they did a great job.

I saw it on wednesday for the fourth time and since it got extended here i will go see it again :D

I saw it for the eighth and final time this morning, as it won't be extended any longer in my area. We were about 20 people there and at the end, I heard someone applauding shyly at the back, so I quickly jumped in and then everyone followed suit. That made me so happy, as the last time I went nobody clapped except me, and I must admit that hurt.

I just came back from my 7th!!
I love it this time. The theather room was a bit smaller, but there was a nice audience.
I would like to see TII over and over and over again.
Michael Jackson is a genius.

A GENIUS.

5 but watched smooth segant on utube till it was pulled around 13 times!!

I've seen it 3 times now. The first time I was dazed, the second time I was grief-stricken, the third time I was smiling.

Back