How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
Ok, we've seen it six times as of today :) I think I'll make some type of artwork with our 12 ticket stubs, lol.

I've seen it 3 times now. The first time I was dazed, the second time I was grief-stricken, the third time I was smiling.

I was the complete opposite - the first time I went I couldn't stop smiling at Michael (he's such a perfectionist, i felt sorry for those who were working with him lol!) The second time I had very mixed emotions, and the third time I bawled for half the film, I just couldn't help it!

3 times.
The last one was so heartbreaking for me.. I cried out loud, the whole audience heard me.. and my friends had to hold me..
But he's the king.. and the movie is great...
If only he was still here.. and we would be able to see him getting his crown back...

Ok, we've seen it six times as of today :) I think I'll make some type of artwork with our 12 ticket stubs, lol.

Love your sig and I'm proud to join you all!!

I've seen it 4 times, but I'm watching it again tomorrow. The theatre closest to where I live is only showing the film till Thursday :(

I'm having withdrawral symtoms cause it's been a while since I last saw it!

Just back from my 4th time, there were three older ladies behind me, like in their 60s and they were loving it, they thought it was really funny and i heard one of them say he never lost it. Jaysus orianthi is off the hook.

So i just came back from watching This Is It for the 5th time!! And every single time i go the excitment is still the same!! :hysterical:

3 times! The first 2 times were very difficult I cried so much but the last time I was smiling.
Wish it would never stop and that I could watch it forever...

my friend and i went a little mad last saturday and watched it 3x in a row. we couldn't help it! we left theatre #1 and heard michael singing out of theatre #2 and had to run in. after theatre #2, we heard more michael singing coming out of theatre #3 and had to run in there too. i think i have officially lost my mind.

my friend and i went a little mad last saturday and watched it 3x in a row. we couldn't help it! we left theatre #1 and heard michael singing out of theatre #2 and had to run in. after theatre #2, we heard more michael singing coming out of theatre #3 and had to run in there too. i think i have officially lost my mind.

LOL, I think we all have!!!

just been for the 4th time. been going basically once a week to see it

Whoop! Just checked my local cinema and they've extended it until the 26th November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to see it again, even if it means going on my own!

yeah most have been updated to the 26th although at alot of places its minimal viewings that week. i think thats the last week from what others have said here. so dont miss a chance to see it one last time on the big screen. it will be intresting to see what happens in years to come, i can see it getting special releases on certain anniversaries as it will always bring money in

yeah most have been updated to the 26th although at alot of places its minimal viewings that week. i think thats the last week from what others have said here. so dont miss a chance to see it one last time on the big screen. it will be intresting to see what happens in years to come, i can see it getting special releases on certain anniversaries as it will always bring money in

Yeah there is only two showings a day now. I'll convince my mum to go with again-I've turned her into this humongous MJ fan and now she's almost as obsessed as I am. And she adored the film. I'm getting a new IPod at xmas and I told her I'd give her my old one, to which she replied 'you better leave all the Michael Jackson songs on there.'

I've seen it 8 times so far. Wanna reach double figures at least by the time the run is finished.

I wanna go for the 5th time, but i wanna try to convince my to see it again. She already thinks I am nuts for seeing it so many times. I love to see people's expression in the theatre during the movie lol.

I have seen it 3 times already and I thought it was enough. I checked cinema's website to check if it is extended here and saw it is extended 'till 11.26. What is more, I noticed that a ticket costs only 1.7 euro for that last date!!! While usually it costs 5 euros! So I bought one of course!

Yeah there is only two showings a day now. I'll convince my mum to go with again-I've turned her into this humongous MJ fan and now she's almost as obsessed as I am. And she adored the film. I'm getting a new IPod at xmas and I told her I'd give her my old one, to which she replied 'you better leave all the Michael Jackson songs on there.'

lol my mums seen it twice with me. was shocked when i mentioned seeing it again after the first time. she was like ill come with u i was like what.?i had to lend her my tissue at the second showing during ill be there !

LOL, every time I go I see somebody who's explaining to the other person certain parts. I guess they must have seen it already;p

It was my 10th time today and one last time I'll go to see it on thursday when it will be the final screening at the movies.

Back