How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
This is my 3rd time. I just have to do a finale in IMAX.

The first time I went alone at midnight.

2nd- With mom, the crowd was horrible (kept talking and cracking jokes, ugh)

3rd- With a fellow MJ fan in a different theater. Crowd was GREAT and did not move when the credits began to roll, but! the theater sound was just a little too low for me. I like to feel the music thumping.

4th- Will be with my mom again so she can enjoy the movie at another theater without all the chatter. (I'm insisting she see it again to get a good experience, lol)

5th- Will be my last time, HOPEFULLY in IMAX!!!! *hallelujah!*

just come back from my second screening. might go see it again b4 it closes on thursday here

Seen it 3 times so far and i'm going for sure 2 two times next week!!

I would like to go see it a second time either this weekend or next. But I'm not sure if I will be able to. I definitely would like to see it again though. Maybe two times.

Can't wait for the DVD though. I'll be buying it the day comes out. :)

4 times so far. I'm addicted what can I say.

First time at Muvico (7:00 pm half full) my rating: good. Good sound.

Second time Imax (2:00pm about a dozen people) my rating: Amazing thumping sound. Huge screen just fabulous.

Third time Muvico again (7:00pm half full) rating: Very good. Good sound.

Forth (wanted to go back to an Imax but no longer playing there so I went to
AMC theatre (Sat 8:pm full) my rating: Awful, sound so low you couldn't barely hear when talking and no thumping music. No low end in the sound. After 10 min I got out to find an employee and told them the sound was all wrong and way too low. But they never adjusted and made the movie boring. People were walking out. Awful. Those who stayed applauded at the end. I complained to a manager when I left.

Should we report the bad sounding theatres to Sony so they can tell them how to adjust the sound?

i saw it 6 times so far
i am going to see two more times next week

Dont know how many times I'll go before Thanksgiving, but I'm going again
today to see my L.O.V.E on the big screen. That'll just be twice so far for me.

I've seen it 3 times now. That'll be all probably. Cos I think it leaves my cinema on thursday. And I've spent about £40 on cinema tickets.

This is my 3rd time. I just have to do a finale in IMAX.

The first time I went alone at midnight.

2nd- With mom, the crowd was horrible (kept talking and cracking jokes, ugh)

3rd- With a fellow MJ fan in a different theater. Crowd was GREAT and did not move when the credits began to roll, but! the theater sound was just a little too low for me. I like to feel the music thumping.

4th- Will be with my mom again so she can enjoy the movie at another theater without all the chatter. (I'm insisting she see it again to get a good experience, lol)

5th- Will be my last time, HOPEFULLY in IMAX!!!! *hallelujah!*

What cinema did you experience the low volume sound? Mine was at AMC. We couldn't hear the dialogue. I've emailed Sony to let them know about it. It makes a huge difference when the sound is loud and the drums and base are thumping. Otherwise people don't get into it.

As anybody else experience this? If so,in what theatre?

I've seen it 5 times wow I voted 3 when this poll was made boy was I wrong.

I voted 2 but went only once cuz' I don't have so much money to spend... :(
I have to keep some money for the blu ray! :)

I've seen it 3 times and i think i will go again on wednesday because i am not sure if it will be extended here or not.

I go my third time this upcoming weekend, thought two would be enough, but if I've got to wait until next year to get the DVD, two is not enough.

My mother and I have seen it 8 TIMES!!!!! I can't get enough of the film. I hope that it stays here in my town until Thanksgiving!

I go my third time this upcoming weekend, thought two would be enough, but if I've got to wait until next year to get the DVD, two is not enough.

Yepp, this is what makes me crazy, too! I also really thought that the dvd will come out christmas! :(

I saw it 6 times so far.

On the first day 2 times, one at 5 o'clock the first official screening and at 20.15 again because .. I don't know why... just needed to.

I wanted to see TII at least 6 times because I also had 6 concert tickets.
But tomorrow I'll watch it one more time. I just can't get enough of Michael on the big screen... and I also think it's the last recent thing we have of Michael - I want to lose myself in it as often as I can before it's really over... :cry:

I've seen it 5 times so far and seeing it again tomorrow. I love to see how people react to Michael......and I love hearing his sweet voice in the theater. And....I love Michael :yes:

i seen it 11 times :D i was actually surprised how many people have been at each viewing of the film. i really thought when this film came out it would just be dedicated fans who go and see it and obviously other people with an intrest, but its amazing to see how many people have gone to see the film some of them not even fans. In life people taunted him, in death people love him. Its a shame they didnt realise what a life we had when he was alive, n now he's dead it just seems like people have finally realised what we had. I miss him so much :(

ive seen it 6 times already and hopfully will make it 10 - went to a showin on halloween in Guildford and there was 5 of us in the cinema

Back