How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
I have to revised my number: Said twice previously, the movie has been out for 5 days and I have already seen it 3 times.

So by the end of the 2 weeks run, I 'd say about 5.

By far I have seen it twice.
Tomorrow I will go to cinema for it with another MJ fan.

I've been once so far. Hopefully going again on Tuesday.

I saw my 3rd also this morning and will be seeing my 4th this evening...then my 5th tomorrow evening after work :p

4 times so far and today will be the 5th. I will go two more times before it leaves the theatre.

:lmao: did you have fun last night?:tease:

Yes! I did! Ummm..and I thought we would all be put out! Especially them last 2 girls in our row; who shall remain nameless (Earthly & Indranee) Hehe!:cheeky:

The volume was too low there! We need the IMAX! hehe!

Sorry for pulling you back on the Billie Jean performance..did not want you to fall out your seat! lol!

and you scared that poor women in the back seat with your announcement! Shame! hehe!:D

Yes! I did! Ummm..and I thought we would all be put out! Especially them last 2 girls in our row; who shall remain nameless (Earthly & Indranee) Hehe!:cheeky:

The volume was too low there! We need the IMAX! hehe!

Sorry for pulling you back on the Billie Jean performance..did not want you to fall out your seat! lol!

and you scared that poor women in the back seat with your announcement! Shame! hehe!:D

I did scare that lady with the public service announcement:agree:

billie jean... i was trying to pick up my bottom jaw:bugeyed

Earthy and indranee should have been kicked out:D LOL!!!

is there an IMAX we can go to :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I've seen it twice so far...And, I'll probably go a third time...Unless they extend it, then I may go more! I can't wait to get it on DVD...I wonder if there'll be extra footage! That'd be sooooo awesome..

I have seen it 2 times already and I hope to see it again...each time I see I notice new things.....Michael was so beautiful.

2 times so far. As it seems our cinema will show the movie for 8 days only ... ? :scratch: They added some screenings during these 8 days though. :unsure:

I doubt they'll be showing it for 8 days only. Most cinemas will only reveal their showing times for the next week. For ex. my local cinema prints showing times in the local newspaper but only for Oct 30th to Nov 5th. Friday to Thursday. And this is normal. The following week you'll get the next set of viewing times. Or just phone them, but they might not be sure until they know whether or not they'll be getting an extended run. If they aren't then they might decide to suspend free listing (showing it at regular intervals each day) and only show it maybe twice a day on wed-friday in evenings only to draw bigger crowds.

I Just came back from my 7th screening.......
Will go back and see it again tomorrow after work :yes:

My Goal is 20 times:punk::smilerolleyes:

I have now seen it three times and I will go again on thursday and I plan to go more often still ( at the poll I initially said 3 times, uhhh, forget that, ain't enough, gotta see it as often as I can). I'm so happy it will be extended in Holland!
BTW, does anybody know if it is also shown in IMAX theaters ? I would love to see the new 3D footage actaully in 3D, that will be so awesome!

My friends are asking me and phoning me to see if I saw it already and what I thought of the movie and I tell them everything excitedly ( wanna get them excited and going too)

Back