How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
Twice so far.
Once on the 28th and once on the 29th.
If the movie will be good, i will probably go once or twice more.

no idea. be surprised if more than once. dont know how ill react after seeing it on wed

i just bought one ticket...i don't know if i will break down after seeing the movie.
once is enough i guess.

None at the theatre, I'd prefer to not fall apart in front of strangers. :mello: If it comes out on dvd maybe then I will when the time is right. -_-

I'm going to see it on Saturday and Sunday. I'm kind of dreading it though. I thought I was doing ok till I heard the acoustic "She's out of my life" on the CD this morning and I've cried quite a lot today.
I miss you Mike. xx

As far I have tickets for 3 showings, from tomorrow to friday... But I don't think I'll stop at these 3 times.. ;)

Last edited:
2 times so far. As it seems our cinema will show the movie for 8 days only ... ? :scratch: They added some screenings during these 8 days though. :unsure:

More than 5 :)

2 tix for me and my friend on Oct28
4 tix for my family
1 tix for myself at Max screen
last 5 tix for myself one tix per one day

Total I will go 8 times :yes:

Not sure yet, I'll go with my best friend tomorrow. He's not really a MJ fan but he'd like to see the movie anyway :)

I'll probably go a number of times until I go on leave on the 6th of November. I have a quite large cinema at a few minutes from work, so I can go every day after work :)

I'll be in Belarus for 10 days and I'm not sure they will play it there when I'm there.... So far I only found 1 cinema that plays it (not sure if they dubbed it in Russian, I certainly hope not...). Their calendar goes to 1st of November only so far.... I might watch it there too some times (depending if it's dubbed or not, I'll try to at least watch it once there too) :)

So I'll likely end up watching it about 10 times or so ;)

i chose 1x. but i will watch it 2 times. 1x cinema, and min. 1x torrent. 1x is enough for these sony bastards!

i have tickets for the first 3 showings already.And probly another 6 or 7 times

so around 10 times i think in cinema.

I have 3 ticket at the moment ... but ....
I don`t have cinema in my city :( ... tonight I go to Bucharest particular for the movie premiere ...I have emotions... :)

Once is enough for me, I saw it today and I couldn't stop crying in the cinema and all the way home :(, I was up at 7AM this morning feel sick and nervous and kept thinking of backing out.

I'll see it as many times as my heart (and schedule) can handle. The tickets are incredibly cheap (approx. $4-5) so I don't see why not.

Three times at the cinema, then when I get the DVD... Endlessly. hehe. Michael's voice is as close to the angels as can be. Divine! He is AMAZING.

Two times in the cinema because otherwise it'll get too expensive and it's not like I don't have a chance to watch it again on dvd one day... ;)

I have seen it 3 times already.... but I will probably go again.
Yes, yes... too much, maybe, but the experience of seeing him on the big screen is really so good. Not to mention when you can go with a huge number of MJ fans!

I've seen it once and am gonna see it again on Wednesday, and I think two is okay. Can't afford much more even if I'd like to!

I have already seen it once and I'm going to see it one more time on Tuesday!!!

Right now it is 0 for me. Cause emotionally I am not ready to see it yet. I don't know if I will ever be ready to see it. I will wait and get it on dvd. And maybe then I will see it but I really don't know.

Back