How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters
Well I'll watch it at the cinema once.

Then buy it on Blue-ray so I can watch it on my PS3.

:D

Probably just once because my mother is not happy about it, eventhough she's not I'm gona see it at least once.
Can't wait to get the DVD!!

for now im going twice, i have tickets for opening night 28 October and 1 november, but maybe im going a third day too.

Probably four or five times. Will be going there with different friends and family. But at the premiere l will be alone.

For now I just have one ticket but I'm keeping the option open of seeing it twice. I just have a feeling I would want to see it again on the big screen because it will be that good. I'm going with my sister the first time but I would really love to take my mom. She loves MJ too (in her own way...she's 76).

And/or I will just purchase the DVD.

I think 2 for me.. I would like 1 or 2 more but realistically I'll watch it openning night, then again the fallowing week. I want it to be its last day if I can help it.. If I get time away from everything.. lets say my gf does the "girl" thing, I may go see it a 3rd time myself but..I have 1 ticket, plan on getting 1 more for sure

I have tix to two shows....one by myself to the midnight screening and another to a show with my mom, who has grown up loving him, she's 2 years younger than he is and always liked his music

I have tickets for two shows the 27th and oct. 30th (ppl going w/me though 6 altogethe),but I have a feeling I may want 2 see it a 3rd time...

I think anything more than twice is kind of tragic :lol: is going to be on DVD and Blu-Ray in no time at all. I think the 4am premier in the UK is a bit of a joke also considering it'll be shown at a more reasonable time 5 hours later. When you think about it, the simultanious view isn't all that.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'm going twice.

For sure 5 times in 3 different cinema theaters
x_70109688.jpg

x_93c96ac8.jpg

the same poll in France :

0 - 12 (9.5%)
1 - 33 (26.2%)
2 - 38 (30.2%)
3 - 19 (15.1%)
4 - 2 (1.6%)
5 + - 22 (17.5%)

Voters : 126

Back