Who are the fans who claim to see Michael

no u had fans gushing over that pic and saying how cute he was and we were like 'wtf?' no speculation allowed and all that pic seemed to fuel was that he was sick. so we had to lock the threads containing that.

mj was calling and texting people. telling them the same thing paisley is saying. remember when fans would see talitha in every pic? they were pissed that she was 'stalking' mj yet mj had no problem w/ it. some fans just don't want to admit that mj was friends w/ certain fans. they didn't like that.

mj was sick. mj was complaining, fans tried all they could, and no one paid attention. fans told them to shut up and they were lying. his staff said it was all ok. karen said she was gonna ask him to speak to a psychiatrist...it was crap.

the ones who truly cared were shut out and told to shut up. access denied or severely limited compared to the days adn weeks before. everyone knew...it's like watching a car crash, u know it's gonna happenbut there's nothing u can do to stop it

i remember last year in August-September when this was posted on the forum many fans wrote about their concern him being so skinny....just his health was not allowed here to discuss etc. i just remember how many of us were kind of scared:(

It was shocking but wasn't it said that it was photoshoped. There was another version of the same pic and he had more meat on him. Or was it a fan trying to mask the concern?

THANK YOU PAISLEY777 for explaining.

And I remember that picture, I was kinda scared when I saw it before but like someone said, talk about his health wasn't allowed... :_(((

thank you to Paisley for coming here and saying what you said. my heart goes out to you and all the fans who were there for him every day. thank you for trying to be there for Mike. I only wish you'd have been able to do what you wanted to do. :(

to PAISLEY:

ARE YOU THE SAME FANS WHO RAN TO SELL THAT STORY TO THE SUN AND GOT SOME $$$$$????

ARE YOU THE SAME FANS WHO WERE CALLING THE PAPS TO COME AND BOTHER MJ ANYWHERE HE WENT and also got $$$?

to PAISLEY:

ARE YOU THE SAME FANS WHO RAN TO SELL THAT STORY TO THE SUN AND GOT SOME $$$$$????

ARE YOU THE SAME FANS WHO WERE CALLING THE PAPS TO COME AND BOTHER MJ ANYWHERE HE WENT and also got $$$?

This is the same nonsense that make these people NOT want to speak to us. If you read her post properly she did indicate that she and her friends NEVER spoke to the tabloids. Kindly, back off.

WHAT ALTERNATE WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS QUESTION!???
None of us ever ran to the tabloids or called the papz and took $$$.
Do you even READ OUR POSTS!?!
The papz knew where Michael lived (without any fans telling them, they know where every celebrity lives in Los Angeles (there are even printed maps for tourists and tour buses that shuttle tourists around to see all the homes) it is their JOB to know this, and they simply follow him from his house to wherever he would go. They certainly didn't need any fans calling them to tell about his whereabouts. Are you kidding me!?! It was in our better interest for them NOT BE THERE so we could spend more time with Michael.

I can't believe I even bothered to just answer that...

Last edited:
WHAT ALTERNATE WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS QUESTION!???
None of us ever ran to the tabloids or called the papz and took $$$.
Do you even READ OUR POSTS!?!
The papz knew where Michael lived (without any fans telling them, they know where every celebrity lives in Los Angeles (there are even printed maps for tourists and tour buses that shuttle tourists around to see all the homes) it is their JOB to know this, and they simply follow him from his house to wherever he would go. They certainly didn't need any fans calling them to tell about his whereabouts. Are you kidding me!?! It was in our better interest for them NOT BE THERE so we could spend more time with Michael.

I can't believe I even bothered to just answer that...

Unfortunately, it seems IMO that NO, a lot of people don't really read posts fully. They already have something they want to say, and a word or sentence triggers them, and then they just run with it. IMO, some people just take over threads and badger and intimidate others so they don't post anymore...simply because of a difference of opinion, and because people believe 'they' know the 'truth.' If I have learned anything from my many years on this planet, it is that the only truth there is, is that which one has experienced first hand.

I am in awe that you are taking the time to continue posting and responding to these people who are not really reading nor fully digesting what you are saying. You have some kind of patience. thank you,...I know how difficult it is to hear your words twisted.

OK Paisley777 , i'm really sorry .

but seriously ,, how to know the truth? if his family met him 2 weeks before his death but did not notice any of this....his mother in her own words said that he was fine when they met him ,that's why they believe he was murdered ...

if he was not feeling well they would say :"well we expected this to happen"!

^ You really think so? You think that if she saw something she would go ahead and tell the world? That she saw her son melting away and couldn't do anything about it? Or that it was too late? Or that maybe she is blaming herself? I can only imagine the pain one must feel to bury his/her son
( I'm just speculating here but if it was my child, I know I'd be feeling all these things and I would NOT want to share it with the media, of all ppl).

That's what is confusing to me too. If MJ was fine according to Katherine (and Jermaine in his Larry King interview), then who else in the family thought differently? I've seen no one in the family say he was sick or ill or whatever. It's a confusing paradox.

^ You really think so? You think that if she saw something she would go ahead and tell the world? That she saw her son melting away and couldn't do anything about it? Or that it was too late? Or that maybe she is blaming herself? I can only imagine the pain one must feel to bury his/her son
( I'm just speculating here but if it was my child, I know I'd be feeling all these things and I would NOT want to share it with the media, of all ppl).

If so, that's only because they have to protect that person from media speculation. They had to deny that there was any problems. If you believe some gossip columns though, the family "did know" that MJ was not doing well at all.

The thing about the 10 shows or whatever is that MJ signed the contract plain and simple. He could've said whatever and it probably was exaggerated because he was going to be doing 50 shows over a 9 month span or so.Some acts do way more shows in that same amount of time including Tina Turner and Rolling stones. The person most responsible for MJ is MJ. He controlled his own life and his need for drugs including diprivan is what ended aided by Murray's negligence. Was MJ too skinny? Yes? Was he dying because he was thin? Probably not!

Unfortunately, it seems IMO that NO, a lot of people don't really read posts fully. They already have something they want to say, and a word or sentence triggers them, and then they just run with it. IMO, some people just take over threads and badger and intimidate others so they don't post anymore...simply because of a difference of opinion, and because people believe 'they' know the 'truth.' If I have learned anything from my many years on this planet, it is that the only truth there is, is that which one has experienced first hand.

I am in awe that you are taking the time to continue posting and responding to these people who are not really reading nor fully digesting what you are saying. You have some kind of patience. thank you,...I know how difficult it is to hear your words twisted.

THE EXACT DETAILS:

Michael Jackson's 50 gig fury

By TIM NIXON

Published: 02 Jun 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON has told fans he is fuming with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.
The Thriller star told fans outside his LA dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2.

But he didn't get his wish, and a deal was struck for *****'s monster 50-date residency after the initial block of 10 he'd agreed to sold out.

He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the news one morning.

The ailing King Of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the gruelling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.

After practicing his moves at the Burbank Studios, *****, 50, greeted devoted fans waiting outside - and blew off some steam in the process.

He said: "Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much.

"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.

"I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

Last month, ***** had 80,000 fans up in arms after the opening dates of his residency were delayed.

The concerts were due to kick off on July 8 but the opening night has been pushed back five days, with the others now scheduled for March.

Last week it emerged Jackson may have to axe more dates as he continues his battle with skin cancer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...hael-Jackson-angry-at-50-gig-O2-marathon.html

Karen Faye says on her Face book that she hates to talk to the media....but believe me she is the main source of 411 Roger Friedman.

go to his site and read every article that includes "a colse friend" and you'l find that the qoutes are her exact words...then compare the dates and u 'll see they are monthes before being posted on her FB...even the stories of Grace and Bain were given to him by her.

i will say what MJ said ...i only trust Mrs.Jackson .

there's a difference in clothing when ur rehearsing and when ur going for dinner. having a party w/ family or about to rehearse for six hrs.

looking back, it seems either someone told someone and they told themedia OR the media came either here or kop or another board, if it was posted there, and ran w/ it. they've done it before.

but i don't think the family saw he was doing well. it's harder to tell someone is thinning before ur very eyes if u spend every day w/ them. but if u have gaps in the meets, then u'll see the changes.

some fans were having a harder time accessing mj the last two wks of his life. so who knows y and what they were trying to hide. i saw pics of the dinner they all went to, he was thin and kept his glasses on the whole time

u need to read this carefully ,there is no sense of guilt in these words:

Katherine Jackson spoke for the first time about her son's death last night on Geraldo -- calling in to say "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/03/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-geraldo-natural-causes/

and if u listen to her voice in the video you can understand what i mean.she said it cut and clean.

well then what reason would he need to use things to go to sleep? even if he was in perfect health but had insomnia, that's still a medical disorder. that's still a problem. something did happen but what predicated that something?

u need to read this carefully ,there is no sense of guilt in these words:

Katherine Jackson spoke for the first time about her son's death last night on Geraldo -- calling in to say "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/03/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-geraldo-natural-causes/

and if u listen to her voice in the video you can understand what i mean.she said it cut and clean.

Sorry, it's true I haven't watched the video, I'm having some computer problems atm.
But then, if we are to believe the reports that the family was kept away from him ever since march ( wasn't it then when they had that dinner thing?) could it be that they haven't seen him and therefore didn't know? Maybe the fans who were there can tell us when it was 'too much', when they started noticing the very first signs?
IDK

to PAISLEY:

Please no hate towards others, its not what we need right now. Please read the beginning of this thread and what the discussion is about. Please respect Paisley777 a lot of us are interested in their views, if you are not - fine don't comment.

Soso it is very ,very,very normal to look tired and to lose weight and can't sleep properly when u have only few weeks to start a big series of concerts .

Michael " the perfectionist "looked tiered during tours in his 30's and 40's and so he would be in his 50's.

some would like to say that the problem was in MJ himself and this is not true.

i believe that his eyes in the last pics were saying something but this is not what we need to look for ...we need n't to give his doctors any excuse for killing him...

WE WANT JUSTICE.

^"my favouritewintercoat" it is not hating , but someone is not here anymore to defend himself ... sometimes we need to think loudly.

i believe that his eyes in the last pics were saying something but this is not what we need to look for ...we need n't to give his doctors any excuse of killing him...

i agree.

its important to listen to the fans that were there in order to know the truth and get any justice

^"my favouritewintercoat" it is not hating , but someone is not here anymore to defend himself ... sometimes we need to think loudly.

Pardon me if it wasn't hating but your post was all in caps and looked like shouting and anger. So easily misunderstood as hating, which we don't need here whilst trying to all come together and work out what happened to Michael. We need to be there for each other :)

Jesus, so much stuff going on now .... I understand how followers feel, i wish i were one on them, but i hadn't have a chance, i understand how "regular" fans feel as well. They are jelous, they feel left out because insiders treat the like a second sort. On the other hand, i understand insiders too. When you encounter so much anger and jelousy directed at you, you don't want to speak to anyone.

I agree with you Starlight.

I wasn't and couldn't be a follower, I wish I could have, but that was not what was planned for my life.

I sometimes feel the fans that actually followed Mike, look down on the ones that didn't. Like they loved him more, which is the farthest from the truth.

But like you understand why they keep stuff to them self, cause if the jealousy.

I'm not jealous of any of you, I am very happy for you. You got to experience Mike an a way that others never did. You are blessed to have been around him.

OR the media came either here or kop or another board, if it was posted there, and ran w/ it. they've done it before.

that cant be the case. at least not for this board.

the article in 'the SUN' were published on June 2.
TheFaze posted his/her story on this board on June 4.

Last edited:
People are saying a lot of silly things, like "Michael so hyped about the shows when I saw him..." The problem is, the guy wasn't rehearsing much. I think what happened is that his body starting asking him "What the #@&#*@! are you thinking doing this tour?" AEG didn't give a #@^&#*@! and pressed him until there was nothing left. Cased close. So no "he was happy" crap from fans who won't take off their blinders.

IMO,

Michael did not want to do 50 shows. Did he sign the contract, yes. Have you ever agreed to something then later say to yourself, wow what have I gotten myself into. I think this is what happened.

In theory it all sound like the prefect solution to all of his problems, but the reality of it is this was the worst decision Michael ever made.

Mike knew he really wasn't up to it, AEG and others started to figure this out.

The rest is history!!!!!!

Well I will be the first to admit that I did make comments when pics were posted and it was the same fans always reappearing every time we saw Michael out. It has nothing to do with jealousy, but the simple fact that I find it bizarre that ANYONE follows another person, especially so extensively and that is whether the person happens to be Michael or not. That's just my personal opinion and I don't agree with it regardless of who the person/people are. But if he built a trust with certain fans and had no problem with it, then I respect that and won't speak anymore on it.

To the fans that shared your stories, thank you. By reading all of this it appears to me that he trusted no one in his inner circle or they failed to listen to him for their own selfish reasons, or the obvious and what I've been saying all along, they turned a blind eye. Everyone around him failed him, EXCEPT the fans. Just thinking about the frustration and loneliness he must have been feeling is so heartbreaking.....

Back