When I was born, MJ was... (merged)

Re: When I was born, MJ was...

can any one tell me what was MJ doing on nov 18 1983 lol ( the day i was born) at 4 AM PST

Wow, I'm a senior citizen compared to most of you on here. You guys are mere infants.

In the Top 10 with the wonderful 'Never Can Say Goodbye'.

(another oldie for you iboz!)

so I'll guess 1970, 71? I'm bad with dates. BTW TonyR, nice to see you around here. I was banned from the other board. :(

I was born to Rock (in Robin :) )

I was born on April 1972, right when the second single from Got to be there - Rockin Robin hit the charts.. MJ was 13.. (I can't believe I'm going to be 50 in just 12 more years... :( )

Wow, I'm a senior citizen compared to most of you on here. You guys are mere infants.

See that is the FANTASTIC things about all of this, a lot of us are the new era of Michael fans :yes::D

I was born 10th March 1988, I believe that Michael did a performance this night and accepted a reward, I will update when I get home because I have it written in my diary :)

You are a year older than me, I was born Feb 7, 1976 :cheeky: I'd have to look up what Michael was doing that day. Were you a fan as a child too?

i was born Decemeber 19, 1987, Michael was touring i guess, im one of the biggest here, i feel OLD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 17, 1993.

Oh well. Think about that year and then what he was doing. :(

I was born on August 4th, 1991, about 3 months before Dangerous was released so I assume Michael was still working on finishing the album.

I was born on May 3rd 1968:

In May 1968, The Jackson 5 were invited back to the Apollo, this time for a paid performance. They were also invited back to the Regal in July. While in Chicago, they opened for Bobby Taylor and the Vancouvers at the High Chaparral Club. Taylor was so impressed by the group that he phoned Motown’s creative department to suggest that The Jackson 5 be allowed to audition for Motown. Artists and executives at Motown had heard through word of mouth that The Jackson 5 were an up and coming group, and while concerns were raised about their ages, the excitement the group generated could not be denied. Ralph Seltzer of Motown’s creative department asked Bobby Taylor to bring them in for an audition in Detroit.
On the 23rd of July, 1968, The Jackson 5 auditioned for Motown. Although the record company’s president, Berry Gordy, was not present, several members of Motown’s creative department were there to witness and video tape the audition for Gordy. After performing an impressive set with “I Got the Feeling” and “Who’s Lovin’ You”, the audition tape was sent to Gordy, who decided to sign the group immediately.
On the 26h of July, 1968, The Jackson 5 were officially signed to Motown Records. Michael Jackson was just 9 years old.
i really admire that you get to experience! so happy!
in china,information is out of the way and economy is backward at the time.
so i haven't nothing about MJ......
I was born on april 21th 1968

Cool thread.
Born September 28th 1984: Michael was performing for the Victory Tour in Philadelphia's JFK Stadium, for 60,000 people!

I don't know what he was doing on my birthday (31 January) but I'm born in 1991 so I am a dangerous girl ;) And on my birthday, two years later, he performed at the Superbowl :D

Plus this photoshoot I'm sure you all know was in Jan 91

Last edited:

I was born 16 October 1970 and "I'll be there" was No 1 in the United States.

I don't know what he was doing on March 27, 1991 but I assume he was busy recording for the Dangerous album.

2806'93 < Michael was on the cover of a Disney magazine

Michael-Jackson-Disney-Adve.jpg

When I was born 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' was number one in the charts :)

When I was born in May of 1982, the Thriller album was out and the video was all over MTV, also, MJ did the Moonwalk on 25th anniversary of Motown.

You are a year older than me, I was born Feb 7, 1976 :cheeky: I'd have to look up what Michael was doing that day. Were you a fan as a child too?

yep, as far as I can remember:baby:

I was born 1960.grew up with michael.love him..love his heart!!!sucks that this has happened.we love you michael!!!

August of 82... he was working on THRILLER. :D

I don't know what he was doing on my birthday (31 January) but I'm born in 1991 so I am a dangerous girl ;) And on my birthday, two years later, he performed at the Superbowl :D

Plus this photoshoot I'm sure you all know was in Jan 91

Back