When I was born, MJ was... (merged)

Re: When I was born, MJ was...

16th May 1992 - shortly after In The Closet was released i think.
So he would have been getting ready for the Dangerous tour I reckon. :)
Wish I was around to see everything before that.

I was born on 22nd January 1985. On this day Michael, Lionel and Quincy did the first recording of We Are The World. I feel so happy and blessed to come in to the world at a time of coming together to help humanity... it's such a nice thought... :D I turned 25, at the the same time they made the 25th anniversary edition of We Are The World. I think it's a message to me and a clear indication of what my life should be about. :praying:

When I was born, Michael was 13 years old in 1971.

When I was born Michael was on tour with his brothers

093.jpg

206.jpg

:wub:

Just googled, in fact Michael was in the Municipal Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio on my b-day :)
(...but considering the time zones, he rather was rehearsing ;) )

Between the 2nd and 3rd leg of the Dangerous Tour. :)

what was mj doing when you were born? (it goes without saying that this thread is not for those born before august 29th 1958 or june 25th 2009).

I'm 14-and-a-half, born in the history era, but only really experiencing the this is it era. When i came into the world in mid-july, it had been under a month since the release of michael's fifth adult studio album - one made after personal troubles and allegations. My birthday was wedged between the release of the first two singles, both record-breakers - scream/childhood (may 31st) and you are not alone (august 15th).

What about you?

i first was caught by michael,in 1975!!!miss him so much,miss his tender heart and his special spirit,we know he is with us!!!

Billie jean,right there with you!!!its all about l.o.v.e. So glad to meet you!!i am 50 today!!michael would smile.would love him to sing me a song!!

MJ moments on your birthday!

What was MJ doing on your birthday? It doesn't have to be the same year, just the same date.

For me, July 11:

1981 - The Jacksons play the Reunion Arena in Dallas, TX on date three the Triumph Tour.
1988 - Michael had finished a show in Hockenheim, West Germany, moving to London to play for Princess Diana.
1992 - Michael plays to 65,000 people at the Mungersdorfer Stadium in Cologne, Germany.
1995 - Michael is on the UK leg of the HIStory Tour, inbetween Sheffield and London shows.

Re: MJ moments on your birthday!

My birthday is on the 23rd January and on that date these things happenes :)

1988 - Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" hit #1 in the U.S.

2004 - The judge in Michael Jackson's child molestation case sealed 82 pages of documents that contained "sensitive information" and refused to lift a gag order.

How do we find out? Is it on some database somewhere?

November 16th, 2004: The Ultimate Collection was released!

My birthday is September 12, 1963 - Michael was busy on many of my birthdays:

12th September:

1986 - Michael Jackson's "Captain Eo" debuted at Disneyland's Journey into Imagination at Epcot Center. The film opened at Disneyland's Magic Eye theater on September 18.

1987 - Michael Jackson began his Bad Tour.

1987 - Michael Jackson's album "Bad" debuted at #1 in the U.K.

1995 - Michael Jackson's maxi single "The Remixes" was released.

1995 - Michael Jackson's "Video Greatest Hits - History" was certified 2 times Platinum.

1997 - Michael Jackson talked about the recent death of Britain's Princess Diana with 20/20's Barbara Walters.

Source: http://mjackson.com/forums/topic/231-today-in-michael-jackson-history/page__st__120

I'm adding this one...

2001 - In the aftermath of the terrible events of 9/11 he had probably escaped from NYC like everyone else (though I'm not sure what he did "the day after") having performed at MSG two nights before.

What was he doing on March 6 or anyday in 1989, I so do not study the bad era so I hardly know anything about it. I'm pretty curious about this.

On march 9th, 1994. He finished his Dangerous tour, got married to LMP :( haha, and finished with the first allegations... probably not his best year, but a dedicated fan joined the family. :)

i was born in 1988, he released his book. bought Neverland, was dubbled the name the King of Pop, and was on tour

^ lol, well the J5 did a concert a couple hundred miles from me the week I was born. So you're not that old :lol:

I was born in 1985. I think the song "We Are The World" was released that year (but in march, I was born in April).

I was born July 29th, 1993. In the Dangerous era, about a week or 2 before the first allegations surfaced in the media.

And its worth mentioning that my birthday is exactly a month before MJ's. Were were both born on the 29th, July and August.

Last edited:
Back