When I was born, MJ was... (merged)

When I was born MJ was doing his sexy thing on the Bad tour.

oh wait.. I already answered this.

I was born on January 22, 1964.

In the year 1964 Michael joined the Jackson Brothers who later renamed themselves the Jackson Five.

Michael looked like this:

images

I was born on february 11, 1981. on that day I don't know what he was doing. In that period he was attending some awards, shows such as The Diana Ross Special on february 2nd.
and the single WALK RIGHT NOW was released some days before. And maybe he was writing some famous songs for Thriller.

I was born on February 16, 1992. MJ was in Africa, where he had been crowned King of Sani just a few days before.

008.jpg

On February 19, he came to London, where I was born just a few days before.

When I was born (July 2nd 1981)
-MJ was preparing the Jacksons Triumph tour (which started on July 9th).
-And 5 days before my birth, MJ's had his first solo single to hit #1 in Britain ''One Day In Your Life'' holding its position for two weeks and remaining on the charts for fourteen weeks!

Thanks to the Adrian Grant's visual documentary lol

I was born on february 11, 1981. on that day I don't know what he was doing. In that period he was attending some awards, shows such as The Diana Ross Special on february 2nd.
and the single WALK RIGHT NOW was released some days before. And maybe he was writing some famous songs for Thriller.
Ooo, another Feb 11th person :) Hi! (I'm 9 years older, though :))

80's baby HOLLA :happy: :dance:Feb 13, 1982 I wasn't born during the thriller era been a stan ever sense You couldn't tell me Michael was related to me I mean I remember having the thriller jacket, the white glove his t-shirts So glad my mother had me even thro she was about to lose me god bless her with a chocolate baby girl may she rest in peace. I am now 28 yrs old so happy to be alive and to witness the legacy of Michael never throught I will ever mornthe lost of such a great man who showed and gave love to us all one of the greatest heaven sent.

In August 1971, an almost thirteen year old MJ and his brothers had a hit record climbing the charts called Maybe Tomorrow, also his first solo album called Got To Be There was soon to be released in November of 1971.

Hi there! Aquarius rullzzz... lucky you 'cuz you were big enough 4 the Thriller and Bad era.
:lol: That's right. But I'm also almost 40 now. Eh, ok... fair tradeoff, i guess ;) Yeah, I became a fan with Thriller and saw him on the Bad Tour :heart: (Noticed a lot of other February folks in this thread too :))

I was born in 15th June 1993, on Dangerous era (my favorite era). When I was born I don't exactly what MJ was doing in this year.... it was before he was acused by Chandler and after the show in Supebowl...

In my second aniversary Michael was releasing album HIStory...
And 10 days after my 16th aniversary he died.

He finished the bad tour I guess since I could'nt find out what was happening on March of 1989 since no one tells me :sad:. (I am so muddy when it comes to the bad era since I'm not interested in it.)

I was born in 4th September 1986. I really dont like '4' because in Chinese it means "death". Considered an unlucky number. Michael was laid to rest this date too :( :(
Positive note, I'm a virgo same as Michael. Michael was doing the Captain EO that year. Apart from that that I think Michael was trying stay away from the public eye most of the time until releasing Bad

Re: When I was born, MJ was...

I was born Sept. 4 1990 and I honestly have no idea what he was doing then.

9th August 1984, he was on the 'Victory' Tour, In Knoxville, Tennessee. :)

25th January 1994
Googled my birthdate and it says Michael settled the lawsuit on this day...

I was born during the bad era :) Two weeks prior to my birthdate (February 7, 1988) The way you make me feel was #1 and a month later Man in the mirror was # 1. While I was born Michael was in Florida rehearsing for the 2nd leg of the bad tour. :)

I was born during the bad era :) Two weeks prior to my birthdate (February 7, 1988) The way you make me feel was #1 and a month later Man in the mirror was # 1. While I was born Michael was in Florida rehearsing for the 2nd leg of the bad tour. :)
:wub: Two weeks after that I got my ticket to see him in March (when Man in the Mirror was #1). What a wonderful time you were born during ;) (However I know it must suck to not remember, lol)

Back