When I was born, MJ was... (merged)

thank you mjbunny so cool you saw the bad tour. How I wish I was teenager during the 80's lol

thank you mjbunny so cool you saw the bad tour. How I wish I was a teenager during the 80's.

I love when my mom talks about how much she loved MJ she still does but when she was a teenager she had MJ all over her walls. She said you couldnt even see the wall thats how much MJ posters she had. She also had the original Thriller record and poster. I wish she would have kept her records when she moved that would have been really nice to see. Sorry for the off topic ramble

I was born July 1974
so that month.and especially the day i was born
Michael did concerts in California / Circle Star Theatre

:)

He was on his HIStory tour and I like thinking it was my first birthday present :lol: not exactly sure what country he was in though :D

I was born June 22nd 1983, and Wanna Be Startin' Something was #1. I was starting my life :)

July 3rd, 1993.I don't know what Michael was doing that day, but he was on a break from the Dangerous Tour, and the child abuse allegations had started.

This is a fun thread :)

So, when I was born, Michael was in the studio recording Thriller. I also found this magazine cover from around that time

Born March 13, 1983 MJ must have just finished taping his Epic "Beat It" video a few days ago, since filming started on March 9, 1983! :) AWESOMENESS!

Jan 1973. He was in the Top 10 with his brothers with 'Never Can Say Goodbye'.

Think I may have already posted here, but Michael was having a break, in-between two dangerous tour shows in Buenos Aires. October 9th, 1993. MJ was 35 years, 1 month and 11 days old :p

May 1989...Let's see...he finished up the Bad Tour this year, he recieved the Vanguard Artist of The Decade Award..I guess maybe he was relaxing and building up Neverland which he bought a year earlier :D

November 2nd, 1978. He was either getting ready to work on The Wiz, or already was working on it.

I was born February 27th, 1982.... I think he was recording Thriller or celebrating Elizabeth Taylor 50th birthday
biggrin_girl.gif

Last edited:
Three days after I was born Michael's first solo album 'Got To Be There' was released by Motown on January 24th,1972.

I was born February 23rd 1987, and Michael was still recording the 'Bad' album..
And according to what I found on a site, in mid-February 1987 Michael started to shoot the short film for 'Smooth Criminal'..

Ohhhh!! I just found out what Michael (and co.) did the very same day I was born!! How cool is that!! :wild:

1975 October 5 : The J5 perform Forever Came Today, All I Do Is Think Of You, One Day In Your Life, Just A Little Bit Of You & We've Got Forever at the Soul Train Show

:dancin:

I was born in 1984 - the year that a lot happened for Michael. There was the horrible pepsi commercial accident but it was also the year of the Victory tour (so much energy!) and it was the year he officially went solo :)

November 2nd, 1978. He was either getting ready to work on The Wiz, or already was working on it.

Hi. That was the year the movie was released..I was born a year before you in 1977 when he was filming it in New York.
(my post is on page #3 - post #36)

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
I have no idea, but Can You Feel It was released that year. Which pleases me.

August 5th, 1990 is my birth date. Michael was still working on the Dangerous album. The album came out 1 year later and 3 months after me and my twin sister Kathryn turned 1 year old.

Back