TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone shocked that he lied about seeing the movie? I mean, something so insignificant....If he lies about seeing a movie, what else is he lying about?

EVERYTHING

I don't think this sycophant would know the truth if it bit him in the butt.

I don't care about his nationality! For my sake he could be a penguin and I wouldn't care. But his story about peeing is just ridiculous! Michael didn't want to go to toilet cause he would be recognized. Cry or laugh?
:clapping::clapping:

I don't care what the hell is Jewish, Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist or the devil himself. He needs to shut up. I am religious but sick of people claiming denomination. An idiot comes in all forms and races.

preach sista!

How dare you!!! WTF!?! You're outta here, buddy!

THANK YOU :agree:

As most of you know it is hard being an MJ fan because we and MJ are always under attack. Everybody continue to hang in there stay strong. The media hates it.

til my dying day... even then.... i will still be a fan. we have to find a better word to describe us. a fan doesn't nearly describe the depth of our love, passion and loyalty.

Dr. Arnie Klein comes off as totally psychotic. He said Elizabeth Taylor supports him but why did she remove him from her twitter? I think he's throwing in small "truths" (oviously the fans new about the duet with prince, the scared of dogs thing....crap like that) but 85%-90% of this is all lies. That pee story is bologna. More importantly WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE JORDIE'S DESCRIPTION WAS AN EXPLICIT AND EXACT MATCH!!!!??? ARGh!

Is Levin an idiot or does he really believe this ??? There is no proof!!

Okay. Moving right along. The media is jealous because people are having good thoughts about MJ after watching the movie so they have to try and bring him down.

Its like finally some respect for MJ from all corners... even Oprah and BAM!!! they have to take the positive spotlight away!

I can't stop crying. Agh! This was a waste of my life watching this mess...

:hug:

Its a matter of time before he goes down that's why he blaming her and every body esle

yes.. arnie can keep digging !:clapping:

this clown hates the Jackson's family so much.

thank God that the kids are with their true andloving family.

he said that told him to take care of the kids if anything happen to him...LIER.

also why now he is taking about intervention.

the Guy from TMZ did not believe a word of what the clown said , but he seems to like the bash it makes him $$$

Dr. Klein made my blood boil in the TMZ interview I can't stand that man, he possibly has said all the negative things you can say about Michael to make himself look like a good person while it's actually the other way around! :rant:

Nevermind it seems to be working now...my computer must be very slow. Thanks for the link!

I tuned in for one minute, heard Klein saying "I haven't seen This Is It yet..." while asking if others had.

Yet, Klein tweeted Oct. 27th: "I have seen 'This Is It' It took my breath away... My friend, you will be missed"

This whack-job can't even refrain from lying about such trivial matters as that.

:smilerolleyes: Too many lies so he can't keep them all straight. He's starting to mix things up.

Now he's blaming Debbie, urgh.

Debbie is going to hit him with a major lawsuit I'm sure.

:timer: I can't wait for Debbie's response. I hope one of her friends shows her the things Klein has been saying about her.

Its a matter of time before he goes down that's why he blaming her and every body esle

:yes: You got it.

Dr. Arnie Klein comes off as totally psychotic. He said Elizabeth Taylor supports him but why did she remove him from her twitter? I think he's throwing in small "truths" (oviously the fans new about the duet with prince, the scared of dogs thing....crap like that) but 85%-90% of this is all lies. That pee story is bologna. More importantly WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING LIKE JORDIE'S DESCRIPTION WAS AN EXPLICIT AND EXACT MATCH!!!!??? ARGh!

THANK YOU!!! Harvey should be ashamed of himself for continuing to encourage that lie.

Seems like it isn't worth watching.

I tuned in for one minute, heard Klein saying "I haven't seen This Is It yet..." while asking if others had.

Yet, Klein tweeted Oct. 27th: "I have seen 'This Is It' It took my breath away... My friend, you will be missed"

This whack-job can't even refrain from lying about such trivial matters as that.

:smilerolleyes: Too many lies so he can't keep them all straight. He's starting to mix things up.

lol. so true. im surprised how quiet Murray is keeping right now. i'd expect him to still be blabbering lies like Kleine. either his lawyer is telling him to STFU or he's too scared to even say another word and mess up again (like that "sincere and heartfelt" apology he did) and make the fans hate him even more.

anyways, here's a funny quote i found that will make some of you laugh. at least i did. i found it on the frontpage of kleine's website today.

“In the practice of medicine, it is not enough to do no harm. We must do good. Many areas of medicine have lost the integrity that was once the gold standard. It is our mission to practice medicine with honesty and integrity and to deliver to each patient the very best that we have to offer in a kind, honest and compassionate manner.”
- Arnold Kleine

Now I wonder how recent he put that up.......

because it sounds too much like a defense statement of what he's facing now

I saw it on kf facebook, I saved it cause I think this is the fact everyone should know
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I KNOW DIRECTLY....
ONE TIME I WAS IN NEVERLAND, A MEXICAN WORKER SPOKE TO ME IN SPANISH IN PRIVATE, SAYING THAT ONE DAY, THEY WERE ALL SWIMMING IN THE POOL AND HAVING FUN BACK IN 1992/1993, MICHAEL WENT TO SHOWER AND DRY OFF IN THE CHANGING ROOM. ONE OF THE KIDS, BY THE NAME OF JORDIE CHANDLER, ALSO DISAPPEARED FROM THE POOL. HE FOLLOWED MICHAEL INTO THE CHANGING ROOMS, AND WENT TO WHERE HE WAS SHOWERING...NO NOT TO GET IN THERE WITH HIM...BUT TO SPY ON HIM AND CHECK OUT HIS PRIVATE PARTS IN ORDER TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE TO THE POLICE! THE MEXICAN WORKER TOLD ME VERBATUM HE CAUGHT HIM DOING THIS AND SHOUTED AT THE BOY, AND TOLD MICHAEL. MICHAEL TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIM BACK TO THE POOL..GUESS WHAT JORDIE'S MOTHER WAS AT THE POOL TOO!! OF COURSE SHE DID NOT WONDER WHERE HE WAS, BECAUSE SHE SIGNALLED TO HIM TO GO IN THERE!"

according to official court files, the description didn't match. of course chandler just got a glimpse. pee in the cup???? Dr. klein is insane! he lost his mind.

Last edited:
I did not see the interview and have no intention of giving these tabloid site any hits.
Reading the comments though, my blood started boiling. I had to send Klein a email.

I did not get nasty the way I would like to but I let him know how hurt I am by his behavior. I asked him how can he be a "friend" with someone for so many years and now run to tabloids with these false stories. I had a few more choice words to say but I will leave it for only his bugged looking eyes to see or his assistant.

contact@drarnoldklein.com

Klein said some very dirty staff about Michael. I hate this guy. He is a liar, he tries to make false stories about Michael to cover his own ass. This is how I understand his behavior. As a doctor he had to keep many things private. If he didn't there is no reason to believe him at all. This all BS what he said. Klein involved in MJ death, this is why he makes those crazy stories.
He thinks that fans will pay attention to all this crap he was saying and will stop to be suspicious about what he did to Michael and what kind of drugs he gave him.

... He accused him of having a body disorder. ...
What does that mean? What is a body disorder? :unsure:

Omfg he just said michaels face wouldnt have been caved in grrrr arggggg !!!
What is "caved in"? :unsure:

I'm just trying to understand what he said!

Anyway, this man is going way too far!! :bugeyed He could NOT be talking about a patient like THAT!!! :bugeyed

I tried to watch the video on YT but I cant understand what he says... he talks too fast. Is there a transcript?

Michael was a very shy man. Anyone can see it.

So he would pee in bottles in front of people....yeah ok.

My Lord, I cannot believe we discuss things like this on this board.I am really sick from Klein. I need a medication today myself to go to sleep.
Also he said that Mike did like 20 plastic surgeries on his nose or I missed something? How did he know unless he performed this kind of service for 20 times himself? But he did not and he said that right? Liar....From Bashir’s interview I know about 2 from MJ own words.

PS. All those dirty stories are the same crap like child molesting. Because those once with children didn't work the way they wanted, they made new dirty stories about Michael. This is it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I feel for Klein. He is pathetic and annoying now. His lies are becoming more frequent. What else will he frabricate rubbish to feed the press as he knows he will be going down. Maybe he is the mouth piece of Murray!
Does this unrealible Doctor still have clients? or is he now making his money by selling lies to TMZ?
In california, I thought they were serious about Patient/Doctor confidentiality? What happened to HIPPA? They fired health care workers when they peeked into Maria Swirver's Medical records. How is this motor mouth man is allowed to get away with murder?
He needs to be told to shut up.

I saw it on kf facebook, I saved it cause I think this is the fact everyone should know
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I KNOW DIRECTLY....
ONE TIME I WAS IN NEVERLAND, A MEXICAN WORKER SPOKE TO ME IN SPANISH IN PRIVATE, SAYING THAT ONE DAY, THEY WERE ALL SWIMMING IN THE POOL AND HAVING FUN BACK IN 1992/1993, MICHAEL WENT TO SHOWER AND DRY OFF IN THE CHANGING ROOM. ONE OF THE KIDS, BY THE NAME OF JORDIE CHANDLER, ALSO DISAPPEARED FROM THE POOL. HE FOLLOWED MICHAEL INTO THE CHANGING ROOMS, AND WENT TO WHERE HE WAS SHOWERING...NO NOT TO GET IN THERE WITH HIM...BUT TO SPY ON HIM AND CHECK OUT HIS PRIVATE PARTS IN ORDER TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE TO THE POLICE! THE MEXICAN WORKER TOLD ME VERBATUM HE CAUGHT HIM DOING THIS AND SHOUTED AT THE BOY, AND TOLD MICHAEL. MICHAEL TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIM BACK TO THE POOL..GUESS WHAT JORDIE'S MOTHER WAS AT THE POOL TOO!! OF COURSE SHE DID NOT WONDER WHERE HE WAS, BECAUSE SHE SIGNALLED TO HIM TO GO IN THERE!"

according to official court files, the description didn't match. of course chandler just got a glimpse. pee in the cup???? Dr. klein is insane! he lost his mind.

Yes Ofcourse its NOT TRUE...I was @ starbuks when i watched Randy saying "Pee in the cup"...and I laughed out loud...ppl. think am ku ku in the head right now...lol

But this Guy...OMG, Does he really think ppl. will believe him?

L.O.V.E.

What does that mean? What is a body disorder? :unsure:

What is "caved in"? :unsure:

I'm just trying to understand what he said!

Anyway, this man is going way too far!! :bugeyed He could NOT be talking about a patient like THAT!!! :bugeyed

it only means that Michael had insecurities. AS WE ALL DO. to us ... they call it "self esteem" or "insecurities".... but of course when its Michael Jackson they have to make it some that is SALACIOUS and RIDICULOUS.:no:

I think a body disorder is worse than insecurities. If Klein really believed that, then he shouldn't have been giving him treatments. Actually....I don't want to get too much into MJ's business but my understanding was that the recent treatment (non-vitiligo related) was to fix previous work from Dr. Hoeflin. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. MODS if you want me to clean up my post, I'll gladly do so.

Klein is desperate to deflect attention away from himself. I wonder if he means that he thinks MJ had Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I don't think he even believes his own lies. MJ didn't have a body disorder. MJ just had insecurities like we all do. Thing is he's much richer than the rest of us.

The media thinks nothing is wrong with shows like "The Swan", yet MJ who had way less done than those people (the number he's done is always exaggerated) is nuts in their opinion. What consistency. :smilerolleyes:

Again this is just another way of Klein saying 'I was trying to help MJ, I did nothing wrong.'

Caved in means like sinking in or falling in. But I don't know what Klein was asked that made him reply that. I haven't watched this recent interview.

My Lord, I cannot believe we discuss things like this on this board.I am really sick from Klein. I need a medication today myself to go to sleep.
Also he said that Mike did like 20 plastic surgeries on his nose or I missed something? How he did he know that if he didn’t do it himself 20 times? From Bashir’s interview I know about 2 from MJ own words.

More lies. Sickening. He is a dermatologist not a plastic surgeon. He was not MJ's plastic surgeon. He's saying what will sound good to the media which are salacious things.

Last edited:
The video is only 9 minutes. Is there more coming up? TMZ's front page says this is just a snippet and the entire interview will be posted in a few hours. But it sounds like you guys have seen the entire interview. I'm sooo confused (and it gives me a headache trying to understand Klein).

Didn't watch the interview. I just read the comments on the thread.

Klein is a scared man. He is only doing this to slander Mike, confuse people, and get attention. Seriously, no one is going to pay attention to Klein. I mean, they might watch it to see what he says, but are they gonna actually believe him knowing that he could be a suspect in a criminal trial? Anyone can tell that his loyalty switches from one side to another, therefore he has no credibility.

This guy has ruined his career by revealing stuff about Michael's medical history. No one is going to want to go to him because of his lack of patient confidentiality.

The video is only 9 minutes. Is there more coming up? TMZ's front page says this is just a snippet and the entire interview will be posted in a few hours. But it sounds like you guys have seen the entire interview. I'm sooo confused (and it gives me a headache trying to understand Klein).
I haven't watched the jerk. I'm only going by what everyone is saying. IF I watch it I am afraid I will toss my computer monitor out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back