TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahh i dont really believe that lol, she doesn't seem like that type of person...
sorry but it's true, I've seen the pic. She was topless. It was spread around the world in media around 98-99. I think the article with the pic is still somewhere in Michael's materials I used to collect back then

According to Klein, on Michael's last visit to his office (about 20th June), Michael went around to everyone and said 'goodbye'.

Klein claims he'd never done this before.

According to Klein, on Michael's last visit to his office (about 20th June), Michael went around to everyone and said 'goodbye'.

Um, how about that Michael was saying goodbye as he was moving to London in two weeks and that would be the last time he would see them for months. FFS, Klein is an ass.

not trying to cover your ass much are you. keep digging klien

Although I shy away from anything tabloid, I admit I watched this for all of five minutes. It's almost like this Klein is having some sort of psychotic break right before the cameras. It appears that he is doing everything he possibly can to dilute Michael's legacy. He accused him of having a body disorder. I don't believe he is qualified to make that diagnosis and if he was, he would still be violating HIPPA laws.

This guy is tearing down the Jackson family because it appears that, just like some other overly infatuated people, he feels he was the center of Michael's universe. That is becoming a recurrent theme with certain people.

TMZ will milk this for all its worth. I expect more tantalizing stories soon. The only saving grace is that most people have already written Klein off as unstable and tabloids like TMZ are seldom read or watched by a majority, but instead they have their own niche following.

When will this lunacy end?

It's almost like this Klein is having some sort of psychotic break right before the cameras. It appears that he is doing everything he possibly can to dilute Michael's legacy. He accused him of having a body disorder. I don't believe he is qualified to make that diagnosis and if he was, he would still be violating HIPPA laws.

This guy is tearing down the Jackson family because it appears that, just like some other overly infatuated people, he feels he was the center of Michael's universe. That is becoming a recurrent theme with certain people.

TMZ will milk this for all its worth. I expect more tantalizing stories soon. The only saving grace is that most people have already written Klein off as unstable and tabloids like TMZ are seldom read or watched by a majority, but instead they have their own niche following.

klien prob has a thing for mj same with friedman when he used to go off on his tantrums

Although I shy away from anything tabloid, I admit I watched this for all of five minutes. It's almost like this Klein is having some sort of psychotic break right before the cameras. It appears that he is doing everything he possibly can to dilute Michael's legacy. He accused him of having a body disorder. I don't believe he is qualified to make that diagnosis and if he was, he would still be violating HIPPA laws.

And at the same time he pretends he was his closest friend. And yet he makes up all those terrible stories. I personally refuse to believe the story with the p***** in a cup. It's outrageous...I believe this man is just crazy. And he really looks like a mean person.

You know what? I wouldn't tell this guy what time it was even if he asked. IMHO, he very early-on breached patient/doctor confidentiality, and basically inserted himself into something where he did not belong. I believe he was on the list of "investigated doctors?" If possible, I'd say pay not the slightest particle of attention to him. I'm hoping that the courts will take care of him, if he prescribed illegally, or did anything else sketchy.

klein confirmed michael was 135 pounds when he died (i thot it was 136..?)

You know what? I wouldn't tell this guy what time it was even if he asked. IMHO, he very early-on breached patient/doctor confidentiality, .

yea, what IS up with that? Is it allowed to talk freely when a patient dies? Geez

You know what? I wouldn't tell this guy what time it was even if he asked. IMHO, he very early-on breached patient/doctor confidentiality, and basically inserted himself into something where he did not belong. I believe he was on the list of "investigated doctors?" If possible, I'd say pay not the slightest particle of attention to him. I'm hoping that the courts will take care of him, if he prescribed illegally, or did anything else sketchy.

and thats why he can keep talking cause its always a pattern. when they are in the s*** themselves they start running their mouths.all that self prescribing for a start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back