Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMZ: Michael's London Shows In Jeopardy

The accusation is that Frank DiLeo signed Michael up for a tour that involves his brothers and his sister Janet.

If it's true that Frank DiLeo signed Michael up, then I do have some valid questions:
1. Did DiLeo have a signed contract with Michael, giving him the power to sign such agreements?
2. If it's true DiLeo is behind this mess... how did it happen? Because he has known Michael for such a long time. He should KNOW that Michael doesn't want to tour with his family.
3. If Dileo did sign, knowing that Michael doesn't want to tour with his family... then what's his motive behind doing this. Smells fishy to me.

^Yeah, just a few days ago they replied saying all the O2 concerts are still on as planned... but who knows now.

Wait a minute, there are a lot of things going on with this article.

First of all, why is this the first time we are hearing that there "was" a signed deal for a Jackson Family Tour. I mean, as soon as the deal was signed, wouldn't "All Good Entertainment" have made a BIG announcement.

Secondly, when Tito was recently on a television program in the U.K., he spoke of "maybe" being invited on stage with MJ at the O2? So my question is, why didn't Tito say anything about the supposed "family tour." How come Janet hasn't said anything about a "family tour?" HOW COME JOE JACKSON HASN'T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A FAMILY TOUR?" And what about BIG MOUTH Jermaine (no disrespect to Jermaine), he has been talking about a "family tour" for a million years, yet he has not said a word.

Something smells fishy to me. Too many missing pieces regarding a Jackson Family Tour, that nobody knows about, until now.

Also, MJ had his press conference in March, it's now May, and they are just now sending out a cease & desist letter.

Has anybody every heard of an orgainization named "All Good Entertainment."

Great post man!!! You said what I tried to say earlier

as expected, there are people who don't want Michael to succeed. First this Bain law suit then this. I guess more are comming up the closer we get.

Ofcource I don´t know anything about this yet but I have to say I think it sounds strange that none of the brothers have been mentioning this beforere (specially Jermaine) if there was indeed a contract. And Janet was originally going to take her rock with u tour abroad. She was going to tour in Japan atleast and was talking about australia but I don´t know what happend with that. Tabloids have spreed rumours which sounded believible before, they are designed to make people panic. I would be very sad if it is true but I think there are a lot of things which sound strange here.

Oh... and if DiLeo didn't have a signed contract giving him powers to make agreements, and he still did... then wth was he thinking?

Oh... and if DiLeo didn't have a signed contract giving him powers to make agreements, and he still did... then wth was he thinking?

Good question!

Also, I just checked the "Frank DiLeo Entertainment" website. And there is absolutely no mention of him being MJ's manager.

Now I don't know how this whole thing works, but if Frank were in fact MJ's manager, wouldn't Frank's official ENTERTAINMENT website, reflect that?

why they don't published this document yet

Will some of y'all pipe down?
Surely this is a case of MJ's management again messing things up, if in fact Mr. DiLeo signed Mike's name behind his back for this "family concert". Also I really doubt the shows would be canceled anyway. There's too much money behind this. I definitely see either a countersue or a settlement just so Michael can move on with his concerts.

Plus why are some CONVINCED that Michael's brothers are behind this? As far as I know it's ALLGOODENTERTAINMENT that has the problem with Michael's peeps, not the brothers and until I'm confirmed otherwise, that's what I believe.

We gotta have more faith and patience than this.

Guys! I already got a reply. I sent them the TMZ article and they answerd this:

Dear Linda,
Michael Jackson concerts are taking place at the O2 in London. If you heard rumours about the cancellation it is not true.
So hope to see you on MJ concert :)

All the best
Box Office

Good question!

Also, I just checked the "Frank DiLeo Entertainment" website. And there is absolutely no mention of him being MJ's manager.

Now I don't know how this whole thing works, but if Frank were in fact MJ's manager, wouldn't Frank's official ENTERTAINMENT website, reflect that?

I agree. I didn't know Frank was back in Michael's world (if this is true, lol). TMZ may have the name wrong, it could've been Tohme Tohme, lol.

You can also wonder why this is happening over a month after the London press conference.

With all due respect the box office will not say the concerts are cancelled so emailing them is pointless.

As for the other 9 page's some of you need to get a grip, this will disappear like so many other pointless lawsuits.

You can also wonder why this is happening over a month after the London press conference.

Because now that he added a ton of shows, which all sold out, they can sue for more. They can claim THEY would have gotten that kind of exposure and money with his name attached. That might be a reason.

well it needs to be cleared up soon bet its on gmtv tomorrow

It doesn't matter if TMZ got a document or not. The accusation is that Frank DiLeo signed Michael up for a tour that involves his brothers and his sister Janet. The accusation is that a cease and desist letter was sent to AEG and to Michael. If this isn't true, then all will be denied and the story will disappear off of TMZ's site. If it's true then you will not see a quick denial as AEG and Michael's "management" are scrambling to solve the issue.

Thanks to all that posted the statement from Michael via Tohme. Things are starting to make more sense. Looks as if we have too many reps doing too many things all at the same time.

It dosnt matter ...? waouh !!! speak for you , if you want to eat all what TMZ say then eat ...!

To me TMZ is not an official site nor has a serious reputation like Wall street Journal or something like that in the media's world so they are not the gospel .

TMZ will be credible when they realease the official documents , if not then i dont believe a word even if michael's team doesnt denie ...you know what ...? maybe mj and his team has no time to waste to deal with tabloids like TMZ sorry ... .

If MJ and his team had to denied ALL the bull which come about him ..then it would never end .. .

I didn't know Frank was back in Michael's world (if this is true, lol).
Exactly. Was he, or is he, or did he try his best to enter again? Maybe he thought brokering the deal was his way to get back in. Like: look Mike, what I did...

Just thinking out loud here...

With all due respect the box office will not say the concerts are cancelled so emailing them is pointless.

As for the other 9 page's some of you need to get a grip, this will disappear like so many other pointless lawsuits.

This one and Ray's will go away like the Titanic, I'm not putting too much faith in the story. If it's real, this will be handled quickly before things really get out of hand.

So if I understand this part right, and no websites for any principal entity involved in this squabble say anything regarding Michael, the family or the supposed family tour, then what is this really about?

Exactly. Was he, or is he, or did he try his best to enter again? Maybe he thought brokering the deal was his way to get back in. Like: look Mike, what I did...

Just thinking out loud here...

Yeah if this story's definitely true then Frank's a jackass then. This is how he thanks Michael?

Guys! I already got a reply. I sent them the TMZ article and they answerd this:

Dear Linda,
Michael Jackson concerts are taking place at the O2 in London. If you heard rumours about the cancellation it is not true.
So hope to see you on MJ concert :)

All the best
Box Office
Great ;)

Because now that he added a ton of shows, which all sold out, they can sue for more. They can claim THEY would have gotten that kind of exposure and money with his name attached. That might be a reason.

Yes of course they are going to wait 2 months to bring this up. They would sue so quick not wait 2 months down the line:doh:

To me TMZ is not an official site nor has a serious reputation

They did have MANY scoops. It's still a tabloid, but if they have the documents and can back up what they are saying... then it doesn't really matter what kind of website they are, right? And if they can't come up with the goods... then they'll have to eat dirt.

Hoofmark you dont know if Frank is in or out, he wasn't when this happend that is for sure if anything has happend since then thats anyones guess

So if I understand this part right, and no websites for any principal entity involved in this squabble say anything regarding Michael, the family or the supposed family tour, then what is this really about?

It does sound more like AEG is in the wrong here in their opinion. They think that AEG played a part in Michael "betraying the contract" that FRANK allegedly "signed FOR him". Michael didn't sign it literally, lol. And therein lies the problem. :lol:

Thanks to all that posted the statement from Michael via Tohme. Things are starting to make more sense. Looks as if we have too many reps doing too many things all at the same time.

And this is what I don't understand about Michael's world. Why can't he stop people from repping him and entering into agreements for him without his approval? I don't see this type of stuff happening to other acts. Or is it because the media just doesn't report on it.

Exactly. They screwed MJ up all the time. What kind of family is that?? And tell me who wants to see the Jackson brothers??????
Why don't they just go ahead themselves with their sisters?
and MJ doing his own solo tour?

Because nobody is gonna buy a ticket to see the Jacksons if they know that the frontman himself is not gonna be there. Simple as that. And the brothers know this. If they thought they could be successful without Michael, they would have released an album and went on tour a long time ago. There is no Jacksons without Michael.

3. If Dileo did sign, knowing that Michael doesn't want to tour with his family... then what's his motive behind doing this. Smells fishy to me.

His motive is the same as Raymone Bain's motive. Position yourself as manager so that you can sift as much money from Michael as you possibly can. All Frank could be for Michael is a manager. And if he aint that, he gets nothing. The position of Manager for Michael Jackson is in high demand right now. Thome, DiLeo, Bain, that dude who sued R Kelly, and Joe for that matter. They all want it. Michael should start singing....

Back then, they didn't want me, now I'm hot, they all on me!

What you all have to do is stop trying to debunk this and stop rationalizing it. TMZ specifically named Frank DiLeo. Frank DiLeo needs to answer it because if this is NOT TRUE, then someone is out to tarnish his name and to destroy Michael's tour.

It is not up to us to email Frank DiLeo's management, All Good Entertainment, or anyone else. We're not Michael's team here. Michael's management, whomever that may be will sort this crap out.

Yes of course they are going to wait 2 months to bring this up. They would sue so quick not wait 2 months down the line:doh:

I'm surprised they didn't wait until the day before the concert. Now that would've been a gas! :rofl:

Well it's all over crappy news websites already anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back