Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TMZ: Michael's London Shows In Jeopardy

They did have MANY scoops. It's still a tabloid, but if they have the documents and can back up what they are saying... then it doesn't really matter what kind of website they are, right? And if they can't come up with the goods... then they'll have to eat dirt.

Yes IF they have the documents ...but i wonder why they didnt put their so called documents in the first place ...

when has frank tried to jepordise anything michael has done he has always been very supportive, back in the day he could have sued mike then just like rayone and the other skanks are doing now.

I really don't think frank will outsell michael

Hoofmark you dont know if Frank is in or out, he wasn't when this happend that is for sure

That's the problem, isn't it. Is he in, was he in, is he still, was he ever... did he have a contract, did he have the authority.... it's all unclear. That's precisely my point. Whatever is the case, he was indeed named... so he has some explaining to do. And if he's falsely accused and it's all not true... then it would be wise for him to take action against TMZ.

well that didn't take long mike needs to respond now i am so sick of this shit. its just an ongoing game

If Frank entered into this agreement without Michael's approval, he outsold Mike.

if this is indeed true,why n the hell wud they wait until now 2say something? and if it is frank dileos ass needs 2 slapped and wen the hell did he become mikes manager again anyway

And i don't beleive he did something aint right with this

Yes IF they have the documents ...but i wonder why they didnt put their so called documents in the first place ...

In all honesty, I don't think TMZ EVER said they had documents when they didn't. When it comes to that, they're usually on the money. There might be several reaons why they can't post it yet, but not having them is not one of them, I think.

I just hope Frank's siggy doesn't hold legal water. And if it does, that something can be settled upon. Would this entitle Allgood Ent. to a portion of the O2 profits?

I saw this one coming last week already when TMZ first referenced it on their show...

Here's a couple of items of interest:

http://encore.celebrityaccess.com/index.ph...articleId=30345

Will Michael Jackson's Real Manager Please Stand Up

Posted: April 2, 2009

ATLANTA (CelebrityAccess MediaWire) -- Rowe Entertainment appears to have sparked a controversy after they issued a press release through Champion Management, announcing that Leonard Rowe was going to be assuming management duties for the prodigal King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

Sources close to the matter have told CelebrityAccess that Rowe had joined forces with Michael Jackson's father Joseph Jackson to convince Michael to let them assume handling the artist's business affairs but that they had been rebuffed by the singer.

On the other side of the issue, Frank Dileo maintains that Rowe's press release was less than factual and that they manage Jackson.

A spokesman for Dileo told CelebrityAccess that they would release a statement along with AEG to address Rowe's claims next week and suggested that legal action may be in the offing.

However, AEG's Randy Phillips told CelebrityAccesss that they have been working with Dr. Tohme Tohme in connection with all of Michael Jackson's dates. Mr. Phillips went on to say that they are currently contemplating no legal action against Rowe and that they aren't planning any press releases...

Michael Jackson Denies Family Tour Rumors

October 30, 2008

Michael Jackson's current publicist, Dr. Tohme, has issued the following statement on behalf of Michael Jackson with regards to the rekindled rumors of a Jackson 5 reunion tour.

"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

http://johnjohnsaidit.com/tito-begs-brother-for-jackson-5-reunion/

Tito begs brother for Jackson-5 reunion

April 30, 2009

Fans of the THE JACKSON 5 could be in for a treat this summer- TITO JACKSON is urging brother MICHAEL to reunite the group onstage at his London comeback shows.

The Thriller hitmaker is making a return to the stage in July with a 50-date run at the U.K. capital’s O2 Arena for his This Is It tour, and Tito hopes he won’t be alone.

After becoming a soul staple in the 1960s, the family band went on to sell millions of albums worldwide - until Michael left the group in the 1980s to forge a solo career.

But the group could be set for the ultimate reunion this year.

Tito Jackson says, "I will definitely be there to watch Michael. I hope he would invite his brothers on stage, if they the brothers are all ready, willing and able. We will be here and supporting our brother.

"If we’re invited to perform on stage we definitely will. Yes, I think somewhere in his heart there’s a space."

He needs to put a stop to this now before it hits everywhere, alot of non mj fans have bought tix and the shit will hit the fan

He aint gonna cancel shows people calm down

That's the problem, isn't it. Is he in, was he in, is he still, was he ever... did he have a contract, did he have the authority.... it's all unclear. That's precisely my point. Whatever is the case, he was indeed named... so he has some explaining to do. And if he's falsely accused and it's all not true... then it would be wise for him to take action against TMZ.

Yep, lol. I still take this article with a grain of salt, hey if it's true to y'all, no prob, but there's way far too many holes in this story to actually make me think there's some "betrayal" here. There is no Jackson family concert, Frank DiLeo's not his manager, these are just some guys who are just trying to get into a public "battle" just so they can get some press. :lol: Plus TMZ has never been fully right with their stories (remember the Tupac controversy just two weeks ago and their "stories" about how Chris Brown & Rihanna got INTO it that night?). For one, where's the document for this "cease and desist" letter? Ray's lawsuit was posted the same day it was brought up but why not AllGood's "cease and desist" statement?

I wish they would hurry up and release a statement though :) Hurry hurry hurry!!!

Yes. How did TMZ obtain the cease and desist order, write an article about it and not put out the document right off the bat? I'm surprised that they were able to resist doing that. Any other stuff would be put up on their site without a second thought. If they just heard about it, then they're still no better off than if they were holding it back.

Last edited:

This could be us just panicing over a tabloid article.There is a lot of thing which dosn´t make sense imo. Both that the brothers have not siad anything about a contract if there were one and Janet was originally planning to be on a world tour now remember. The O2 arena has replied agian and said it is not true. Maybe they would have said that anyway but is there maybe someboy else we can contact to check this out? Dr Thome? Frank Dileo? some spokesperson for Janet or the Jackson family?

He needs to put a stop to this now before it hits everywhere, alot of non mj fans have bought tix and the shit will hit the fan

I honestly don't think it's Michael. If Frank signed it, then that ain't really Michael's problem. Plus TSCM posted that Michael didn't wanna do a tour with his family so he never agreed to anything.

And if MJ deined a family tour on october 30 th in a statement why would FD sign such a contract in novemer.

Yeah, is there someone we can contact? We can write and ask all managers in the world. There must be at least one who is actually representing Mike, ha ha ha ;)

"Cease and desist"... HA! Cease and desist my a-hole, lol. Like I said, "show me the paper!" :lol: If not, take this to the We've Had Enough forum, please, lol.

And if MJ deined a family tour on october 30 th in a statement why would FD sign such a contract in novemer.

On the other hand, why would MJ say anything at all unless he was scared someone may have stupidly done something like this? I don't ever recall MJ publicly addressing rumors like this in the past.

MJ and AEG may have seen this coming for a long time.

Plus TSCM posted that Michael didn't wanna do a tour with his family so he never agreed to anything.

And don't forget the article where they got "Tito BEGGING for a Jackson 5 Reunion."

Aside from the fact, that I definitely would have expected Jermaine Jackson to hold his OWN press conference. LOL!

I mean, out of all of the Jacksons, Jermaine is the one who seemed to really, REALLY want a Family Reunion. Now that a deal is "supposed" to be signed, Jermaine is as quiet as a church mouse. Something is definitely wrong with that picture, in my opinion.

On the other hand, why would MJ say anything at all unless he was scared someone may have stupidly done something like this? I don't ever recall MJ publicly addressing rumors like this in the past.

Yup. There was a reason for Michael to come out with that statement back in Nov.

That's why IMHO this article is b.s.
I think so to. We sould atleast wait and se if some more reliable source confrims it before we assume that theese documents even exist or contact somebody to check it out.

But he said it in October and then they say Frank Dileo should have signed a contract in november.

But he said it in October and then they say Frank Dileo should have signed a contract in november.

Exactly the reason why Frank should come out with a statement denying this report. It's all over the news now and it's up to Frank to stop it.

And don't forget the article where they got "Tito BEGGING for a Jackson 5 Reunion."

Aside from the fact, that I definitely would have expected Jermaine Jackson to hold his OWN press conference. LOL!

I mean, out of all of the Jacksons, Jermaine is the one who seemed to really, REALLY want a Family Reunion. Now that a deal is "supposed" to be signed, Jermaine is as quiet as a church mouse. Something is definitely wrong with that picture, in my opinion.

Thank you! If this was true, Jermaine would've been out there just a day AFTER Michael made the announcement! :lol:

Come on now, the brothers ain't got sh*t to do with this...thing, whatever you call it, lol. This is just funny. Like I'm watching Comic View in this sh*t. :lol:

We have had worries of swine flu, Michael's weight, Ray-Ray, and "this TMZ article"... ain't no way this tour will "cease and desist" regardless of what the hell happens. Have more faith in your boy than this. :doh: :lol:

This is TMZ. it could be just a made up story. The O2 arena has already replied to me and aid that it isn´t true but isn´t there someone else we can contact insted of just panic posting? I don´t have any email adress to any contact person but dosn´t anyone?

Exactly the reason why Frank should come out with a statement denying this report. It's all over the news now and it's up to Frank to stop it.

yep this news has just been translated in french on yahoo :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back