Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, Elusive. This company is mad because Frank wasn't able to get them access to Michael so that he could be forced into signing their little deal. But Frank shouldn't have been trying to talk about no deal with these people in the first place. Little swirt.

it seems sorta like this company was acting like a mag looking for an affable guy who was close to MJ to probe in order to get the goods. they prob hoped to take advantage of Frank's seemingly affable nature.

Ok, I've cleaned the last few pages of the thread out.

If you don't have anything to add to the topic or if you are not interested there are many other threads to go too. Please take your interest to a thread that will benefit you. No more off topic or drowning the thread with nonsense.

Thank you :)

I can't believe theres 43 pages of comments for this dribble of a subject!
Was worrying for a while don't get me wrong but AEG don't seem to very bothered
and for that reason I aint lol...

Yeah thats the way I see it aswell SL, if there not concerned, we shouldnt be.

I hope and pray everything works out wonderfully well for Michael and that the best happens to him always! Take care Michael and all the very best to you :)

I hope and pray everything works out wonderfully well for Michael and that the best happens to him always! Take care Michael and all the very best to you :)

Isn't it time to close this thread!! I mean the situation is closed!! Frank is gonna get his ass sued and thats about it!

In the interview it is clearly stated that this situation is not MJ's fault!! so as long as that's the case, I don't care what happens to others...

If Michael doesn't want to do a reunion in July 2010 but he has to because of a contract...then I feel VERY sorry for him! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back