Reuters, Yahoo & TMZ: AllGood Ent Threatens To Stop O2 Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this about this....Phillips says they have been in talks with Michael for at least two years. So why would Michael be trying to do something with AEG and then have F DiLeo doing something else on the side?
I believe michael and his brothers were recording and album, jermaine said it and jackie hinted at it, and there was leanord rowe as a promoter that make a statement in 2008 about a tour and janet said michael was on the fence about it, so if michael change his mind that would explain that, but if the tour with his brothers is still on we will have to wait and see. the post above said all good entertainment stated in the email that the 02 concert want interfer with jackson5/jacksons concert in 2010.

that is sad. that poster could very well be MJ's body from the o2 press conference, and his head from ebony. a lot of times you can convince that a family would pose for that..but that is very unconvincing. talk about exploitation.....damn....

Exactly.. Whoever put that thing together must have been practicing for days on there new Adobe Photoshop program..Bless their lil heart. Um only promo ad I want to see is of MJ's new song/album and more "This Is It" banners

Wow! Holy Photoshop! This program is by miracles that God doubts. I get scared with the creativity of these people and we will follow what will more forward...​

God is good. I went and made that poster a wallpaper, so everytime I log in to my computer I remind myself that THIS... this is the life, of MJ. *dramatic drums playing in the background*

When putting together something as historic as the world famous Jackson siblings appearing live on one stage, you gotta go all OUT!

AllGoodEntertainment should know their poster has totally missed that mark! It is so bootsy!!!

It's back to the drawing board for real!! They better not put anything else up on the web unless it is top notch like that family performs!!

My God what has come to this? I just cannot fathom as what to say. All these lawsuits being thrown at Michael? Well I can say whose fault it is but I don't want to get torn into pieces. I am just gonna pray and hope that all this is gonna be taken care of and the person who is responsible will have their eyes opened.

At the time the agreement was signed, AllGood Entertainment allocated up to 120 days for Dileo to get written confirmation from all of the Jackson family members, including Michael, and stated that if more time was needed to do so they'd have to subsequently discuss and agree upon it in writing. AllGood Entertainment was also called on to pay Dileo or his firm $2 million (or at least 10% of that) by December 31, 2008 "to secure the Jacksons in good faith" [the total they expected to pay the Jacksons for their commitment is $24 million. It is unclear whether such money ever exchanged hands.

So, first they created the plan and outlined the fees, expenses, and profits while signing contracts amongst themselves, and only afterwards did they seem to consider attempting to get written agreements from each of the Jackson family members, some of which have long expressed no interest or desire to tour with the family (i.e., Michael). Seems a bit backwards to me.

No. It doesn't sound backwards based on what I read into Allgood's concern. They were upset that Delio was 'working with' AEG. I think they (Allgood) offered Dileo a cut if he could get Michael et al to sign. As such he was to front for or lobby for Allgood. When they thought he was working with AEG Allgood figured Dileo worked the same kind of deal with AEG, representing AEG to Michael instead of Allgood thereby betraying their deal. Dileo was their lobbyist so to speak. Nasty stuff.

It sounded like Dileo was fronting and getting a cut. That is what it sounded like to me even before you posted they last piece of info. The last bit you posted confirms it imho.

"You would do anything for Money... Anything, anything... Anything for money... I'd lie for you, die for you... Even sell my soul to the devil..."

No. It doesn't sound backwards based on what I read into Allgood's concern. They were upset that Delio was 'working with' AEG. I think they (Allgood) offered Dileo a cut if he could get Michael et al to sign. As such he was to front for or lobby for Allgood. When they thought he was working with AEG Allgood figured Dileo worked the same kind of deal with AEG, representing AEG to Michael instead of Allgood thereby betraying their deal. Dileo was their lobbyist so to speak. Nasty stuff.

It sounded like Dileo was fronting and getting a cut. That is what it sounded like to me even before you posted they last piece of info. The last bit you posted confirms it imho.

That's the point tho. DiLeo ain't working with AEG OR with the Jacksons.

i just wonder why would he behave in such a bizarre way? why would he do it? it seems foolish to me if he didnt have any authority. if you dont have the authority -you cannot make Michael do anything. if you cannot - why ruin your reputation?

i have also forgotten what made Michael to make a statement about not touring with the family again? would someone remind me please :)

This is what's throwing me off as well. Now that a cooler head has prevailed :blush: I'm kinda wondering about all of this. It does seem rather fishy and just...odd. And if the cease and desist letter was sent on March 29th, why are we just now hearing about it as if it just happened...ESPECIALLY if it has no bearing on anything (AllGood stating the concert they're interested in doing would be summer 2010 and no conflict with anything at the O2)...and NO lawsuits are planned to stop the O2 shows. So again WHY was this even released? And I'm curious as to what Frank has to say about all this...if he'll be releasing a statement or anything for explanation or clarification. I'm hoping this is another one of those pesky misunderstandings?

And this about this....Phillips says they have been in talks with Michael for at least two years. So why would Michael be trying to do something with AEG and then have F DiLeo doing something else on the side?

AEG may have been in talks for 2 years but no deal was signed til the one for the 2009/2010 shows which meant Michael was free to review and think over as many other deals as he wanted. In fact, there were a couple of blurbs, here and there, about MJ reviewing offers while he was in Vegas after he returned from Ireland. The AEG offer, more than likely, wasn't the sole deal on the table. Also, it was turned down twice. And once MJ turned it down, he was free to look into other options/offers. So the AEG talks wouldn't have stopped him from considering other things, including anything with his family, and rejecting those as well as he saw fit.

You know, now that I think of this more, I'm starting to wonder if MAYBE this little panic attack leak was AllGood's way of getting MJ's attention about their 2010 deal...sort of a LOUD reminder about it...sort of a yoohoo, howzabout a little summer fling with the family after you're done with London? :lol: Otherwise, it just makes no sense for someone to release this other than to make Frank look like bad...or expose his badness. :(

TSCM, can you tell if Frank signed these documents in the capacity of possibly binding Michael Jackson to the deal or solely for the participation of his entertainment company's involvement...totally not mentioning Michael as his "client"? I'm starting to wonder if the documents have been misrepresented (not by TSCM) as being something they are not. Yes, I'm trying to give Tookie the benefit of the doubt. If he's a bad egg, then he's a bad egg. I'll live and I'm sure MJ will be fine. Just trying to be fair...not that it matters to the universe or anything.

Also, did I miss the TMZ documents (link) or have they not put anything official up yet?

Last edited:
I think if everything was cleared before March, and then all of a sudden one of the guys from TMZ or whatever just happened to see it and then post it as new and then leak info AGE gave them about the "failed deal" with them and the Jacksons' "agent", lol.

And no TMZ did not put up no documents because no documents were produced therefore makes the TMZ story more bogus. As much as SOME at first didn't WANT to admit. As Randy said, it's merit-less.

That's the point tho. DiLeo ain't working with AEG OR with the Jacksons.

I KNOW! But he was working for Allgood (actually for himself). Allgood THOUGHT he starting fronting for AEG to get Michael to sign contract with them. They figured Dileo had a deal with AEG now instead of them.

Trish keeps asking if Dileo ever got paid from Allgood and that IS the pertanent question. If he did that would suggest he succeeded in getting the signatures from Michael and family. I am guessing he didn't. Allgood overestimated Dileo's influence on Michael.

It is like a lobbyist in congress. A company pays them to make things happen in their favor. They know that they can't force it to go their way (don't have legal means) but hope they have INFLUENCE and that makes them worth paying.

I should sue the person that made that horrible ad with MJ, Janet, and the rest of the Jacksons circa 1984.. Randy wishes he still had that much hair..lol.. All these damn lawsuits flying around,, I am throwing my lawsuit in against the creator of that madness. If Bain can sue for $44mil, then I want at least $75mil for pain and suffering, anxiety, and I can use some of that money to get me a suite at the Ritz in London, and a first class plane tix to London on British Airways. Plus buy all of you that want to go tix so we can party like a rock star..
Now I just need to find a cut throat lawyer who will take my case..lol

Hell Frank and AllGood Ent. should be sued for scaring the shit out of ppl, making ppl think the O2 shows could possibly be cancelled..Omg, that's another $30mil to the pot.. I SAY WE FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.. lol

I KNOW! But he was working for Allgood (actually for himself). Allgood THOUGHT he starting fronting for AEG to get Michael to sign contract with them. They figured Dileo had a deal with AEG now instead of them.

Trish keeps asking if Dileo ever got paid from Allgood and that IS the pertanent question. If he did that would suggest he succeeded in getting the signatures from Michael and family. I am guessing he didn't. Allgood overestimated Dileo's influence on Michael.

It is like a lobbyist in congress. A company pays them to make things happen in their favor. They know that they can't force it to go their way (don't have legal means) but hope they have INFLUENCE and that makes them worth paying.

Well they need to sue Frank for fraud making THEM believe Michael was up for it (or the Jacksons for that matter) when he or neither of them weren't. In fact when Mike went on with the o2 concerts, Jermaine and Tito said they were willing to see the shows and wouldn't have minded Michael do ask them to help out in the tour for support. It should've been clear earlier that either Frank or AllGood pulled a hanky on this supposed deal that never came to fruition in the first place. AllGood in the meantime should sue themselves for that stupid poster.

Hell Frank and AllGood Ent. should be sued for scaring the shit out of ppl, making ppl think the O2 shows could possibly be cancelled..Omg, that's another $30mil to the pot.. I SAY WE FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.. lol

Nah let's do it the Ray-Ray way and go $44 million. :rofl:

It's a joke of course, GUESTS! :lol:

Well they need to sue Frank for fraud making THEM believe Michael was up for it (or the Jacksons for that matter) when he or neither of them weren't. In fact when Mike went on with the o2 concerts, Jermaine and Tito said they were willing to see the shows and wouldn't have minded Michael do ask them to help out in the tour for support. It should've been clear earlier that either Frank or AllGood pulled a hanky on this supposed deal that never came to fruition in the first place. AllGood in the meantime should sue themselves for that stupid poster.

Can't disagree with any of that... especially the part about the poster.

And it isn't even 'remedial' photoshop 101 or if it is it is the first day of class. Sheesh, if you are going to paste a head on a body at least make it the right size.

^^ I don't get that poster... it looked like someone just cut them out of their respective positions and put them together and put some "special effects" then put cardboard boxes for the other seven, lol.

And no TMZ did not put up no documents because no documents were produced therefore makes the TMZ story more bogus. As much as SOME at first didn't WANT to admit. As Randy said, it's merit-less.

I should think if they didn't have something there wouldn't have been a story to post and TSCM wouldn't have had any documents come to light if it were bs. May very well be meritless but regardless it's there.

You have wonder why so many self indulgent people are in Michael's life. Too many fingers in the cookie jar. He needs to start taking care of his own agenda and get his "managers" in line.

this is dumb.. Sorry but his family would not block his concerts.. that is B.S.. They would prevent there lawers from doing anything against Michael.. Even if they wanted to stop Michael it would be a career mistake for them.

I should think if they didn't have something there wouldn't have been a story to post and TSCM wouldn't have had any documents come to light if it were bs. May very well be meritless but regardless it's there.

You have wonder why so many self indulgent people are in Michael's life. Too many fingers in the cookie jar. He needs to start taking care of his own agenda and get his "managers" in line.

Then I wonder why we were able to see Ray-Ray's as quickly as we did. If there's no document, then it's still b.s., I don't care if you report it for the AP, lol. Thing is they run any story on MJ as long as it makes papers regardless if there's a real suit or not. Plus I doubt that Frank and Rowe are part of his circle. Only Tohme and (for the concert run) Randy.

Once upon a time there was a guy called Franky Lideo who thought he was cool
lideo.jpg

And a bunch of bad and greedy guys
paparazzi.jpg

There were after Michael and his money
surrounded.jpg

Even though Michael seem frail to somebody in fact he was unbreakable
Mike.jpg

And the concert took place as planned
concert.jpg

This is it :)

just "a little comic relief" :)

Then I wonder why we were able to see Ray-Ray's as quickly as we did. If there's no document, then it's still b.s., I don't care if you report it for the AP, lol. Thing is they run any story on MJ as long as it makes papers regardless if there's a real suit or not. Plus I doubt that Frank and Rowe are part of his circle. Only Tohme and (for the concert run) Randy.

Ray Ray wanted the world to see the injustice done to her. That's simply a part of her tatic. There are documents out there confirming all the stuff tmz posted but I'm sure they have reasons for not uploading it when they ran the story. TSCM has them and broke them down for us. They exist so that confirms for tmz - even though they have suck at times. I think Frank is a part of the mix which is a bad thing for Michael in my opinion.

Once upon a time there was a guy called Franky Lideo who thought he was cool
lideo.jpg

And a bunch of bad and greedy guys
paparazzi.jpg

There were after Michael and his money
surrounded.jpg

Even though Michael seem frail to somebody in fact he was unbreakable
Mike.jpg

And the concert took place as planned
concert.jpg

This is it :)

just "a little comic relief" :)