MJ fans Jokes

Mike: "Paris, so what do you wanna do? You're so excited you can't wait to tell us, what do you wanna do Paris?" (Mike being sarcastic lol)

Prince: "Paris wanna play a game?"

Paris: -_- *shakes head*

Mike: "Exactly"

:hysterical: oh man makes me laugh even while I'm typing it. hahaha

I love this one

"MJ: I speak to Liza every week. We come from the same planet. Like Elizabeth does.

Interviewer: What planet is that?

MJ: It's called Capricious Anomaly in the Sea of Space... Just beyond our solar system, I think..."

where is this one from, i mean which interview. thats a line from his earth poem! but he used it in an interview too?

" I'm not saying I'm this super-duper-star. I'm not saying that."

:hysterical:

Last edited:
Mike: "Paris, so what do you wanna do? You're so excited you can't wait to tell us, what do you wanna do Paris?" (Mike being sarcastic lol)

Yess she's so cute in this video!

yes! lol I have this on my tivo!! and theres this other home video where Paris and Mike are talking and Prince interrupts & you can clearly hear MJ say clear as day 'Prince, I'm talking to Paris.' lol - I know just to teach manners. but still.....lol.

Is it from the PHM ?

It's probably already in here, but best line ever:

"I'll give you more than a hug..."

:D

When Michael was talking about how him and his mom would go to the mall and pass out Jehovah Witness' magazines and stuff to people back in the early 90's and he would be in full disguise and he said "You never know, you might have gotten a magazine from me, got you thinking right?" Something like, can't remember the words exactly. Anyone remember this? I think it was from his Private Home Videos.

From the Movie: This is It
Right in the middle of the "Smooth Criminal" segment
"He's Sizzling."

:hysterical: oh man makes me laugh even while I'm typing it. hahaha"

Last edited:
not all musicians are good actors, but MJ sure was naturally funny ; he should have been in a comedy or directed a comedy! I would've loved to see what his ideas and views were.

Give Into Me... it sounded like love is a doughnut hahahha
Just to clarify in case someone doesn't know... it's the demo/alternate version of Give In To Me. LOL, yes, that's definitely a joke only MJ fans would get ;) Love this thread!

can someone, I have looked already 2x & don't see it, post the video where MJ says 'to celebrate the imagination....'

WOMAN: 'Of you and me Michael!' please thank you.

Just to clarify in case someone doesn't know... it's the demo/alternate version of Give In To Me. LOL, yes, that's definitely a joke only MJ fans would get ;) Love this thread!

Speaking of demo's I love the end of the Earth Song Demo where he's just singing random lines... :lmao:

What about yesterday? (What about us?)
What about that line? :lol: (What about us?)
What about everything? (What about us?)
What about nammasign? :huh: (What about us?)
What about nemanmean? :scratch: (What about us?)
I can't even breathe! (What about us?)
What about hevamean? :mello: (What about us?)
What about all the deer? (What about us?)

What about hevamean? (What about it?)
Hevan heman seen! (What about us?)
What about hevamean? (What about us?)
What about naheam? (What about us?)
What about hevamean? (What about us?)
I can even fline! (What about us?)
What about hevamean?
What about all the deer? (What about us?)

What about hevamean? (What about it?)
I can't even sing! :huh: (What about us?)
What about all the men? (What about us?)
Where ta plane ta sleem? (What about us?)

:hysterical:

^^^^ :lmao: :lmao:
I never heard that!!

:eek: You haven't?! tsk...tsk...tsk. The adlibs at the end are sung in falsetto, it's so beautiful...even if the lyrics are jibberish :lol:

For your listening pleasure :cheeky:

when i saying "he's waiting for my point, it's comming, we sizzeling" - people who watched movie starting laugh)))

i can't write how it in full looks like. only on russian, maybe someone will translate into english

Мы стреляем, мы стреляем, затем мой сигнал и музыка пошла)) и при это жестикулировать руками как Майкл в фильме - ваще угар тотальный!!)))

Back