MJ fans Jokes

when he's holding the camera and says see that ugly ape?? that is randy jackson, hey randy dance! see that clown???
in the same video i find it funny when he says: hey stacey your mother wants you hehe
and when he speaks with accent, he's so funny :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs

:toofunny:
I love the part where he says something like, there's mother (and a few other people) going back to the house. Then in a stupid accent he goes, "Isn't that niiiiiiice". He's so funny!

oh oh oh. I'm watching Raffles' interview with Travis Payne and I have a new favorite joke )))) That move that Michael did with his hand during rehearsals. He called it "spanking all the bad people" LOL I love Michael :wub: :D

Last edited:
"When i was 2 years old... I was 4 years old..." e__e

Diana Ross: "When will i find somebody with your charm, your witt, your lips...?"
Mike: "You won't but hang on in there"

"Get a hold of yourself woman!"

"Well... for one thing... you've lost your je ne sais quoi" LMFAOOO je ne sais quoi.. *wipes tears*

"that's another thing, i can't stand boney fingers"
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpaE8l2zcFo

----

"being silly... acting wild..." hahahhaha idk why it gets to me... yea that was really wild Mike :smilerolleyes: hahaha

"a noice, bootiful interview"

"My first shopping experience in 30 years"

"now that's what I'm talking about :*thumbs up :naughty:*"

Where is "All hail the gold pants" from?

it's a Law invented back in 1997.

Last edited:
I can't believe no one mentioned this, from tii, when he's basically telling them to gtfo, in a not so sweet voice, because he was upset, and then he adds : "but you know, it's all for love!" :D

I also love "love is a doghnut", Sils :)

bahahahahaha...I was gonna do this one, but I couldn't remember the whole quote....I love how you got it exactly...with the "are you c....are you silly??"...lol...Love it!

I like the face he makes right after that when he says,

" _IF_ there is a girl I like at the moment."

"you wouldn't believe the amount of mails that i geeetttt"

:D hahah hehhehhh that's right.... rub in to her face, mike! >:]

I love it when he says that....He's so adorable...That's exactly what I thought too...rub it in her face....Just how much mail do YOU get, Diane?? hmmmm???

"Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see ...I think I’d find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his ass, ‘Moonwalk’ style."

I'd love to see him kick some paparazzi ass, moonwalk style!!

Anyways..

"I think I wanna rock!" is one of those classic lines MJ fans immediately associate with him and no one else would. He's so sweet when he says it too!

And from the Unauthorized interview -
Latoya: It's cold...
Michael: No, it's magic!

"Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see ...I think I’d find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his ass, ‘Moonwalk’ style."

BAHAHHAH love this one.

I love it when he says that....He's so adorable...That's exactly what I thought too...rub it in her face....Just how much mail do YOU get, Diane?? hmmmm???

exactly HAHAH... :dont_mention_it: all she gets are the hate mails.

"Right. O.K., when you say boys, it’s not just boys, all kinds of girls."

"Come on, that’s just ridiculous. And that’s a ridiculous question."

"to this day, nothing. Still, nothing…"

"nothing, nothing, nothing…" -mhmm you tell that Bish Diane how it is Mike.

from the Primetime interview with Diane Sawyer.

I don't know I don't think the things Mike was saying were meant to be funny but I just lmao everytime that part of the interview comes along. I dun' knooww just the way he says these things I guess, that makes me laugh.

"Right. O.K., when you say boys, it’s not just boys, all kinds of girls."

"Come on, that’s just ridiculous. And that’s a ridiculous question."

"to this day, nothing. Still, nothing…"

"nothing, nothing, nothing…" -mhmm you tell that Bish Diane how it is Mike.

from the Primetime interview with Diane Sawyer.

I don't know I don't think the things Mike was saying were meant to be funny but I just lmao everytime that part of the interview comes along. I dun' knooww just the way he says these things I guess, that makes me laugh.

hahahhahahha i love those too.

but i thought he said...

"Come on that's just ridiculous! and that's a ridiculous question and you're a ridiculous interviewer... BISHHH" .. .. idk about you but that's what i heard... :')

hahahhahahha i love those too.

but i thought he said...

"Come on that's just ridiculous! and that's a ridiculous question and you're a ridiculous interviewer... BISHHH" .. .. idk about you but that's what i heard... :')

yea they edited that part out. I read his lips mhmm.. that's exactly what he said. :lol:

Back