MJ fans Jokes

"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in...unbutton my shirt... jacket...look around a little bit, play with them...snap my finger maybe then BAM!"

hahah I haven't heard these!!!
Do share :D

Is the "I can handle it too" from the story Michael Bearden told or something else?!?

yea about the Dirty Diana rehearsal. HAHAH

Spotted dick was from the recorded phone conversation with Glenda.

and Geography was when he asked Prince what he learned in school (note: Prince is only 3 then hahahahahh)

the "what is that? how does it work?..." one was from Invincible signing about a girl's belly piercing hahaha

and ALL HAIL THE GOLD PANTS... it's just yea it's a must. you have to hail the Gold Pants or else..... :shifty: lol

Hey Guys! I don't post much over here but I need your help! I hope this makes sense, but if not, please post any questions! :)

So I am working on a big Michael project and for part of it, I need those jokes that we all love so much. The ones that only MJ fans would understand. Stuff like KFC, Supersoakers, Salvation Army, the Green Giant, "I love you More", etc.

I would be so thankful if we could make a list of quotes and jokes that we love so much and will always be able to make us laugh! Thank you guys so much!

*oh and mods, if is this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it*

One of the best threads! Thanks so much! I love this!

"I like to take sounds, put them under a microscope, and manipulate the character of them."

I don't know if that's funny, but it's one of those quotes that make you think, "what the heck is he talking about?"

When I first heard him say that i though, "well....ooookaaayyyy..."

"some of us like to play it safe, and take each day as it comes...
some of us like to take that CRAZY walk on the WILD saaaaaiiide, :devil:
so for those of us, who like living dangerously :ninja:

THIS ONES FUR YOU!" *runs off*

I wonder what Michael's wild side is....

He said a bad word, ate a couple of french fries, and drank a sip of wine all in one night??

Last edited:
No, you're right...hehehe...He was so funny when he was little...

he's so naughty funny when he was little hahahaha.
something about being the "watcher of girls" ... err soemthing about keeping eyes on the girls... hahah sorry I'm all :rofl: right now...

I'mma have to ask amyzabeth about that later.

it's from TII... a clip showed after the credits rolled in and all that good stuff.
it was really cute.

WHAT!?

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!! i didn't know there was an extra clip! send it in pm please id like to see it... i went to the damn movie but didn't know about this little tid bit

it's from TII... a clip showed after the credits rolled in and all that good stuff.
it was really cute.
Yeah, and it makes me feel really sad for some reason...and I mean it makes me feel sadder than ANYTHING related to Michael Jackson, even Gone Too Soon and the angel wrapping her arms around him in Will You Be There.

:(

WHAT!?

DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!! i didn't know there was an extra clip! send it in pm please id like to see it... i went to the damn movie but didn't know about this little tid bit

That's why you gotta wait til the VERY end...Michael always has surprises in store for us....heheh

WHAT!?

i don't have the clip though :no:

i saw it when i saw TII... i was the last one left because i didn't want to leave then that's when that clip came.

Yeah, and it makes me feel really sad for some reason...and I mean it makes me feel sadder than ANYTHING related to Michael Jackson, even Gone Too Soon and the angel wrapping her arms around him in Will You Be There.

:(

really? :'( i don't know, i was bawling through out the whole movie. even the blank screen gets me going...

i have Gone too Soon and YANA removed from my ipod and cut off the poem part of Will you be there.... i don't watch the angel scene anymore ever since he napped. :mello:

even when i think about the angel scene... i'm like back off angel woman back off! ... I'm so odd hahah

really? :'( i don't know, i was bawling through out the whole movie. even the blank screen gets me going...

i have Gone too Soon and YANA removed from my ipod and cut off the poem part of Will you be there.... i don't watch the angel scene anymore ever since he napped. :mello:

even when i think about the angel scene... i'm like back off angel woman back off! ... I'm so odd hahah

I still listen to the poem in WYBT...I cry my eyes out everytime, but somehow it's therapeutic...

It's hard for sure.....BUT...Back to the jokes...

Oprah "I want to see you dance..."
Michael..."oh no, no, no...Well, I can show you a step or two..but I'm a little rusty right now"...

Lol...Like Michael can ever be rusty

I still listen to the poem in WYBT...I cry my eyes out everytime, but somehow it's therapeutic...

aweh.. for me, i just can't bring myself to do it... the memorial was the last time... and i felt like i was in labor. :bugeyed so i'm scared to listen....

and other jokes...

"SECURITYY!!" + "Don't kill it though! Don't kill it!!"

"I love you more, how about that!? no! no okay... i can beat that... I Love You Most.... Got You! "

"that's doodoo!" hahaha

Last edited:
Michael: What am I gonna do with some bones?
Oprah: I dunno

Bashir: What are they chanting?
Michael: F-U-C-K the press, Michael you're the best.
Bashir: F the press?
Michael: F-U-C-K the press, Michael you're the best. But I'm not going to say the word.

"My first shopping experience in 30 years"

Back