MJ fans Jokes

"Oral, oratory ears."

lol, he tries so hard to explain things when he could easily just say "turn down the volume a bit". :rofl:

'There'll be some stairs here so i can hug a couple of girls''

''Weeeeeeeeee''

''A little more booty. That's funny''

''Be quiet you fat headed rascal''

Fans - ''We love you Michael''
Michael - ''I love you more''
Fans - ''No we love you more''
Michael - ''Ok ok i love you most! Got you''
that first quote
about hug a couple of girls,when i first heard this on the dangerous rehearsals,i was laughing so hard,like mike isn,t 1 girl enougth for you,you gotta have a couple of girls,lol:D

heres another one.

it,s just like someones fist is pushing ,pushing down your ear,

i think thats what he said,

"People used to tell me different places 'there's this guy who talks about you everyday!' I go, :huh: 'well who is it?' 'his name is Steve'. I go 'Steve' :scratch: And then I saw the 'Kings of Comedy' Show and I said :eek: 'this is the guy?!'"

"they stick a camera under the toilet... chh..chh..ch..chh and you go 'oh my GOD!'... and they'll chase you on those little scooters... vrooom!"

"We always end our tours in fun places... We'll stay at the club-at the playboy mansion. They got these little bunnies walkin' around, serving you, with their little tails on..."

"thou shall neva! NEVA! NEVA get down offa dis here poll!"

Last edited:
"People used to tell me different places 'there's this guy who talks about you everyday!' I go, :huh: 'well who is it?' 'his name is Steve'. I go 'Steve' :scratch: And then I saw the 'Kings of Comedy' Show and I said :eek: 'this is the guy?!'"

"they stick a camera under the toilet... chh..chh..ch..chh and you go 'oh my GOD!'... and they'll chase you on those little scooters... vrooom!"

"We always end our tours in fun places... We'll stay at the club-at the playboy mansion. They got these little bunnies walkin' around, serving you, with their little tails on..."

"thou shall neva! NEVA! NEVA get down offa dis here poll!"

Speaking of that Steve Harvey interview i always laugh when Steve says this ''Mike invited me to his trailer to rock my world and i didn't want to tell anyway because that was a private thing between us''

Now there's a quote that could have easily been taken in more than one way

"Weeeeeeeeeeee"

"You gotta let it simmer, let it simmer"
"I'm gonna rip the jacket off and then I'm gonna beat it and beat it and beat it! And then we're gonna burn it! Let it burn!"

"I got an idiot for a sister folks"

"I have no fortune,nothing..You know where they put the eggs? Tell Me! Please! I wanna win this game!!"

"You don't understand. If I'm not there to receive them, God might give them to Prince"

Last edited:
"I can't believe it! First shot of me with no shirt on *giggles*"

"Look at him, he ran! He ran out the theathre! That hilarious!!"

"Is this the face of a person who would do something like that? Imma be innocent.."

"a supersoaker! Now I know how to wake up Elizabeth tomorrow"

"Love is a doughnut"

Last edited:
U AINT BAD U AINT NUFFIN! U AINT NUFFIN! :angry:

interviewer: at this age, you're 24?
michael: thirty
interviewer: 30?!?
michael: noo 25

latoya: titoooo can you close that door???
michael: your voice is so irritating!

Last edited:
interviewer: at this age, you're 24?
michael: thirty
interviewer: 30?!?
michael: noo 25

latoya: titoooo can you close that door???
michael: your voice is so irritating!

:rollin:
Those are some good ones!
"you sound like Carrol Burnett"

I like when he says something like
"I went from 'where is he'? to 'there he is again'"

''I even heard that Kermit The Frog made an apperance here''

Michael: Paris, what do you wanna do when you grow up?
Paris: I wanna do what you do
Michael: What do I do?
Paris: You dance and sing
Prince: Me too!
Michael: Prince I'm talking to Paris!
Paris: It's not your birthday Prince, it's not your birthday

That's my absolutely favorite conversation! And Michael saying to Prince that he's talking to Paris makes me lol and awww every time I watch this vid. :wub:

Michael: Paris, what do you wanna do when you grow up?
Paris: I wanna do what you do
Michael: What do I do?
Paris: You dance and sing
Prince: Me too!
Michael: Prince I'm talking to Paris!
Paris: It's not your birthday Prince, it's not your birthday

That's my absolutely favorite conversation! And Michael saying to Prince that he's talking to Paris makes me lol and awww every time I watch this vid. :wub:
I wanted to post this!
It's so cuteee! :wub:

OMG I love this thread!:wub:

"Sorry i have the hiccups, i had to be honest"
"i love you and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.......and sorry about my hiccups"

:lol: this thread makes me chuckle.

"Sugarbabe had some...that's why she was dancin'"
HAHA, Sugarbabe! lol. "white Lightning"!!

crap, what was that quote Michael said about the media and he gave an example of something the media would say and people would believe it....grrrrr!:scratch:

OMG I love this thread!:wub:

"Sorry i have the hiccups, i had to be honest"
"i love you and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.......and sorry about my hiccups"

aww omg wheres this one?? post video? I'm gonna cry to it like i did the stairs one.

when he's holding the camera and says see that ugly ape?? that is randy jackson, hey randy dance! see that clown???
in the same video i find it funny when he says: hey stacey your mother wants you hehe
and when he speaks with accent, he's so funny :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs

" Tacky?! ...are you c....are you silly?"

bahahahahaha...I was gonna do this one, but I couldn't remember the whole quote....I love how you got it exactly...with the "are you c....are you silly??"...lol...Love it!

when he's holding the camera and says see that ugly ape?? that is randy jackson, hey randy dance! see that clown???
in the same video i find it funny when he says: hey stacey your mother wants you hehe
and when he speaks with accent, he's so funny :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs

:toofunny: I didn't think it was him when he spoke with that accent! That is so hilarious :lmao:

Where are these one's from?? Anyone have a clip?

Man, you have to wonder sometimes...lol....."I sit in a cup, in a ride..." lol

I love the pictures of the bears in the end.....Bear......Bear......Bear......OMG...that is hilarious!

And this where's this one from?
"BUTTERCUP A DAY HEY HEY!"

Back