MJ fans Jokes

xm3bte.jpg
Lisa gives him such an evil stare, it looks as if she was about to beat Michael Joe Jackson style For real :mellow:
A rotten spoiled brat indeed.

9ky1ag.gif

''This is my Llama Louie''

I just the love the way he says it. He sounds so sweet

I also like the part in this deposition where he listens to his song and the woman's and he's asked if he hears any similarities, and he says "well it sounds like we're both saying 'Dangerous'" lol

I've only heard the audio to this deposition though. Didn't know a video existed. Do you have a link to it?

Captain, I only heard of the audio as well. I don't think there's a video that exists...that I know of at least.

These people who got to attend this deposition basically got the experience to hear this genius live, face to face. He was beatboxing and everything.

interviewer: You just start singing the lyrics??

MJ: Absolutely! When I said Billie Jean is not my lover, I didn't think about it, it just dropped in my lap all at once, so I loved it so I drove fast home...

The first thing I thought when he said "I drove fast home" was that I hope he didn't hit anything cuz Michael's not a very good driver hehe.

Last edited:
i listened to all of that and the woman is so STUPID!!! Michael laughs at her and the judge keeps correcting her and just for the record..... Dangerous demo and Dangerous on the Album are 2 different songs lol.

I didn't know where else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but last night my brother and I were finally taking down our Christmas tree and we had "Family Feud" on the television. The host was introducing the families and there was an African-American family on called the Jacksons. My brother puts on a high-pitched voice and says, "God bless you John, we're so happy to be here!" :lol:

I guess it's not really a fan joke but oh well.

I didn't know where else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but last night my brother and I were finally taking down our Christmas tree and we had "Family Feud" on the television. The host was introducing the families and there was an African-American family on called the Jacksons. My brother puts on a high-pitched voice and says, "God bless you John, we're so happy to be here!" :lol:

I guess it's not really a fan joke but oh well.

hahahaha....that's funny...:D

I love this thread :rofl:

Michael had the best sense of humour EVER!!!

Not a video but I love this. In the Dangerous albums credits:

Slash appears courtesy of Geffen records / Teddy Reily appears courtesy of MCA records, Inc. / Heavy D appears courtesy of MCA / Uptown records / David Paich and Jeff Porcaro appear courtesy of Columbia records / Rene Moore appears courtesy of Morown records / Paul Jackson Jr. appears courtesy Atlantic records / Christa Larson appears courtesy of Walt Disney records / Greg Phillinganes appears courtesy of his parents.

I love that ^ :rofl:

Lisa gives him such an evil stare, it looks as if she was about to beat Michael Joe Jackson style For real :mellow:
A rotten spoiled brat indeed.

:brow: what is your problem? Anyway if I were LMP in that interview I'd be annoyed too, it's supposed to be a joint interview, yet Lisa barely was given a chance to talk, and when she finally was MJ goes and completely undermines what she's saying by goofing off.

:brow: what is your problem? Anyway if I were LMP in that interview I'd be annoyed too, it's supposed to be a joint interview, yet Lisa barely was given a chance to talk, and when she finally was MJ goes and completely undermines what she's saying by goofing off.

Well, to be fair, I don't blame him for goofing off, since it was a joke of an interview....and neither of them could really speak that much because Diane kept interrupting....great interview skills....:mello:

00:13 :rofl:

I love Chris Tucker; he was alway such a good friend of Mike's

It's not Michael's fault that the Sawyer witch wanted to talk about the allegations and about the Chandler case solely. What is your problem ?:smilerolleyes:

"It's just a plug"

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: he's so cute, I love his lil midwest accent
Sorry I'm going "Moonwalker" crazy ATM:punk:

"It's just a plug"

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: he's so cute, I love his lil midwest accent
Sorry I'm going "Moonwalker" crazy ATM:punk:

That's something I wouldn't mind obsessing over either, ATM...lol

Hey guys! This thread is awesome...:clapping::clapping::clapping:Let's keep it going.
I've got another funny moment:
Pap: "Michael, can you say hi?"
Michael: "Yes (pauses) Hi...!"

I thought he was so sweet and funny...there's a video of this. Hope I can find it...

Dangerous Deposition - "There was this really funny moment - well, it wasn't that funny, but..."

One of the biggest ones that only MJ fans would get I think is, "Can I come down there?"
hahahaha me and my mom die laughing every time....

One of the biggest ones that only MJ fans would get I think is, "Can I come down there?"
hahahaha me and my mom die laughing every time....

:punk: Yeaaah..I remember when i heard that i said to myself "noo down go down there, the girls will fight over you and you might get scratched"

Ha ha bless MJ. A personal favourite of mine is 'Security, security, can we get this bug off, noooooo don't kill it!' Bless Michael :wub:

Back