MJ fans Jokes

The BEST joke of MJ is the one when an interviewster asks MJ about bankrupcy and he said something like better ask my 100 million dollars on my bank account or something
didn't remember exactly

**THINKS** "THIRTY"

"thirty"?

*Smiles* No, I'm twenty four*

One of the best. They way he stops to think "shall i joke?"

PRICELESS. 1983 interview

*bump*

I just thought of "They planned everything, down to the muzak"

I can't hear 'muzak' now without thinking of that. :lol:

I remember watching this video of Michael talking about a former employee who was suing him (if I remember correctly). And Michael was asked if this person ever expressed concerns about not being paid and Michael said, no, I didn't know he was upset about anything because he was always smiling and if he was smiling it meant he was happy (something along these lines) lol I love the way he said that but can't find that video. Anybody help?

And also another one where he says he has cash from cows. lmao that was very funny. Don't have a link either :(

I remember watching this video of Michael talking about a former employee who was suing him (if I remember correctly). And Michael was asked if this person ever expressed concerns about not being paid and Michael said, no, I didn't know he was upset about anything because he was always smiling and if he was smiling it meant he was happy (something along these lines) lol I love the way he said that but can't find that video. Anybody help?

And also another one where he says he has cash from cows. lmao that was very funny. Don't have a link either :(

I think you're talking about the Marc Schaffel thing. Give me a minute and I'll try and find it for you. I know I've seen it before. The "leasing of the cows" comment is so cute :rofl:

EDIT: found it!

:lol:

Last edited:
can someone explain me the joke about Tito, smth like "Slow down Tito!" :D I saw many macros with it.
I noticed in Family Dynasty brothers were saying Tito is always hurrying to finish things, is it the reason?

can someone explain me the joke about Tito, smth like "Slow down Tito!" :D I saw many macros with it.
I noticed in Family Dynasty brothers were saying Tito is always hurrying to finish things, is it the reason?

:)

Diane Sawyer interview with LMP and Mike has some hilarious moments. It's on YouTube - I can't remember all of it, but from the top my head...

Diane: "Lisa, do you sing?"
LMP: "No, I don't."
MJ (singing sweetly and jokily): "I would like to sing with you - would ya like to sing with me?!"
[whilst Diane asks why not, Mike puts two fingers behind LMP's head!]

Diane: "There's one thing your fans wanna know...
LMP: "Do we have sex..."
Mike: Lisa, she didn't say!

Moron: "Mr Jackson just answer the question."

MJ: "I'm just trying to tell her the situation..."

Moron: "Just answer the question."

MJ: "I'm answering the question..."

Moron:
"You're not."

MJ:
"...I'm trying..."

Moron:
"You're failing."

MJ:
*so dumbfounded by this person's idiocy that all he can do in response is laugh cutely*

Makes me :rofl: every time!

^^ haha I love that 1994 deposition court thingy :p he's so cute.

The guy at 2:20 at the front makes me laugh so hard, that would be me hahahahaha.

RLMAO!!! That guy in the front made me laugh my ass off omg!
BTW I saw some:

1. MJ sensitivity *awwwww he's so humble and sweet*
2. Nice sized booty
3. and I saw JR!!!!!

Diane Sawyer interview with LMP and Mike has some hilarious moments. It's on YouTube - I can't remember all of it, but from the top my head...

MJ (singing sweetly and jokily): "I would like to sing with you - would ya like to sing with me?!"

Hahahaha I love that interview so much

Moron: "Mr Jackson just answer the question."

MJ: "I'm just trying to tell her the situation..."

Moron: "Just answer the question."

MJ: "I'm answering the question..."

Moron:
"You're not."

MJ:
"...I'm trying..."

Moron:
"You're failing."

MJ:
*so dumbfounded by this person's idiocy that all he can do in response is laugh cutely*

Makes me :rofl: every time!

as much as I hate Michael being interviewed in court, this deposition makes me just wanna pinch his cheeks for being so cute!! :wub: The smirk on his face, just priceless!

Just read this LOL

Attorney: Do you include common musical phrases in your songs that you write?
Michael Jackson: Common musical phrases?
Attorney: You don’t know what that means?
Michael Jackson: Yeah but I don’t know if you know what it means…
1993 Court Deposition.

as much as I hate Michael being interviewed in court, this deposition makes me just wanna pinch his cheeks for being so cute!! :wub:
Omg I know! I just listened to this for the first time... all his giggles and stuff were just adorable. Only Michael could make a deposition amusing. :wub:

Sils said:
1993 Court Deposition.
:lol:... is there audio of this?

i have never seen it... anyone got a clip?
there only audio available, it's in 5 parts, here is the first one but you'll find the rest easily http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQh9cdebm0

Just read this LOL

1993 Court Deposition.
hahaha :lol:
have never heard it

but gosh how much time did this man spend in court :no:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

xm3bte.jpg

I though this needed graphics :mello:

RLMAO!!! That guy in the front made me laugh my ass off omg!
BTW I saw some:

1. MJ sensitivity *awwwww he's so humble and sweet*
2. Nice sized booty
3. and I saw JR!!!!!

Hahahaha I love that interview so much

Jr!!!! :ph34r:
:wild::clapping::clapping:

Depositions there is this one that I dont remember exactly but it went something like this:

Lawyer: Do you remember this Mr. Jackson?
MJ: No, I dont.
Lawyer: Do you have a memory problem Mr. Jackson?
MJ: Not that I can recall!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Funniest guy EVER!

as much as I hate Michael being interviewed in court, this deposition makes me just wanna pinch his cheeks for being so cute!! :wub: The smirk on his face, just priceless!

I also like the part in this deposition where he listens to his song and the woman's and he's asked if he hears any similarities, and he says "well it sounds like we're both saying 'Dangerous'" lol

I've only heard the audio to this deposition though. Didn't know a video existed. Do you have a link to it?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

xm3bte.jpg

I though this needed graphics :mello:

Jr!!!! :ph34r:
:wild::clapping::clapping:

Depositions there is this one that I dont remember exactly but it went something like this:

Lawyer: Do you remember this Mr. Jackson?
MJ: No, I dont.
Lawyer: Do you have a memory problem Mr. Jackson?
MJ: Not that I can recall!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Funniest guy EVER!

Lisa really makes me cringe & makes my stomach turn. but MJ is so cute I just wanna bite him

Back