Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

PLEASE DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW....! NOW!!! YES THEY WANT AND THEY HAVE RIGHTS TO WANT!Please..... if there is chance... the audio is going to be shared and putted in first post.

TheDangerousFan, can you please edit this post so we don't show the megaupload link? or just don't quote me here.
thanks!

????????????????????????

What has Michael do to with the bad sound quality?

Blame the fans outside who recorded it if you want. I don´t understand you.
I have seen you post that basicly Michael's voice has been crap from bad era until now.
It's you I don't understand.

I´ve seen the video on youtube even downloaded the file with mega. The Sound quality is quite bad.
How could you come to the conclusion that he was back to his BAD era with his voice when you couldn´t hear much?`

I don't need good sound quality to make out the quality of his VOICE.

I haven't really read the comments to know what's going on. I managed to get a megaupload download link within the posts; the people are speaking in french. Yes, Michael voice sounded beautifully in the background as always. Was that Michael Rehearsing for the "This It It" ? :wild:

It certainly was.

For people who haven't heard it - maybe its on Sandy's facebook still - thats where I think we were meant to watch it in the first place.

I haven't really read the comments to know what's going on. I managed to get a megaupload download link within the posts; the people are speaking in french. Yes, Michael voice sounded beautifully in the background as always. Was that Michael Rehearsing for the "This It It" ? :wild:

You see how badly people loved and still love him.

Then someone carelessly let him died.

People are you blind.The girl said that she don't want the video to be seen in youtube.REMOVE IT - THE LINKS.

If anything makes its way out there, it also makes its way on Youtube.

I guess it is called Newton's (4th) Laws of Motion :wild:

Last edited:
lol! you can't keep up!

this is reminding me of what happened with Akon and Michael's Hold My Hand leak on youtube!

Not only on youtube.

It´s already on 3 other sites.

Back