Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

Guys please be sure to credit MJJC and KOPV if you post his audio on utube. thanks

I cannot say if all were live.. billie jean sounded recorded.. yet the ad lib parts were live.. and honestly he did not adlib as much as usuall..

however, my stupid self did not record 'Will You Be There'.. because it sounded as if it were recorded.. UNTILL HE MESSED UP THE LYRICS.. He sounded so exact to the recording my friend and I were trying to figure it out.. Them BAB..

the right lyrics:
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Skold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

he sung:
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You mold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?

He messed up later one time too.. I'm not positive that my friend recorded it, but he may have.. He lives in another state.. I have not heard his recordings since the night of.. he has not heard mine since either.. he recorded his off of his blackberry storm, and I did mine off of my girlfriends camera.. SO!!! he's been telling me that he'll give me his, and I've been saying I'll give him mine.. but we never actually do it.. just busy! I wanted to post all at the same time, to make it one large collection.. however IDK when we'll hear his.. and I'm getting ancy..

For those who don't remember my post.. the ending of Thriller, which my friend recorded, ended with the sound from 'Ghosts', (the part where they come down slowly from the ceiling) then it breaks into the beat of 'Threatened' then it stops and you here the ending laugh from Thriller.. AWSOME!!

Heal the world, he skipped a verse.. The vibe I got was that he was going to have his large set list, than trying to get creative to fit as much random stuff in..

For example, my friend lives in cali and heard another night that I did.. (his 2nd night listening, was my first and only) He heard 'Dangerous' I heard his audio.. It was different than before.. It started with the sound of 'Morphine' before the beat.. then it went into Dangerous.. some of the hits, were different too.. So I'm hoping we'll get that audio too..

The audio from his phone sounded not good at all.. HOWEVER, from the camera I used, it sounded bad, but when I put it on computer I could make out the sounds better. I'm hoping the same for his..

One cool thing, is part of the video you can see me zooming into a crack of a gate.. where I could see lights blaring from inside.. at one point you can see a figure (not Mike) standing.. I think security..

KOPV you're are the best!! And your friends are too! :D I respect his decision and await with baited breath :D

cant wait to hear them KOPV and thanks to your friends aswell :)

we were both like... "he said mold me..." "dude its live.. he sounds sp goood".. ive never been one to under estimate michael but it impressed me.. i mean ive been a fan my whole life and expext to be wow'd by him but.... WOW! i had this idea of releasing the audio the day tickets go on sale to spike up the hype.. but i dont want to wait anymore.. lol!!... oh by the way i saw mentioning all over about twymmf vid being at staple center.. where those people are standing is where i was at THE FORUM.. near L.A.. just to clear that up.. whats strange is that mj would leave to rehearsal 6-8 ish and get out 12-1:30 in the morning.. it was pretty light in the vid so that must have been one of the first rehearsed that night.. fans gathered outside his house every day and fallowed him to rehearse.. waited untill he went home and fallowed him home.. re-do it all the next day.. fans there were really respectful as far as not leaking stuff.. fabs that live there knew and heard alot more than me.. alberto his security gaurd told me though that he has not seen mj rehears any new material.. thatbits the "oldies but goodies".. alberto is the same guy that did the 911 call. a very nice and trusting guy.. he worled for mj since 2004 and he said he was so honored to have his job.. i still cant believe i met and heard mj rehears 7 days before he past away.. and i won tickets to the memorial.. i feel so blessed and glad im in the position to share a bit of my experience with you guys.. the mjj family

I like how some people did not believe that fans were listening to MJ rehears at 'THE FORUM' gave me a bunch of crap about hearing Michael rehears 8 songs etc.. Now this video comes out..

Anyway, I was trying to upload my vids yesterday but the files were too big.. could anyone help? a friend of mine I was there has half and I have half.. the audio I have is from Thriller, Billie Jean (ending), we are the world (without MJ), heal the world... He has Thriller (with unique ending), dirty Diana, billie jean (mid section), heal the world, and IDK what else off the top of my head..

I've been trying to convince him to upload with me for a while, but he wants MJ to be barried until he shares.. I have been agreeing with him, yet I really want everyone to hear it.. I also have a short video of me in the car fallowing MJ's suv's.. you can't see him but.. I'll upload pics from outside his house too from that day.. They stopped us from taking pics before he came out.. You can see one pic with the gate opening though..

Ohhh, Dirty Diana! :cry: I can't wait to hear that and the other songs aswell. Thank you so much in advance!!

Wow thank you so much! It would have been amazing, HE would have been amazing as always...
Can't wait to hear more, thank you guys!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
thank you so much for trying hard to share this! can't wait to hear it. these shows would of been brilliant. :(

Back