Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

During Beat it live at Bad and Dangerous tour he often said "Shit"

AND -TDCAU was NOT LIVE! NO way. Very little of it was, the screaming part and that's it.

only the 1st few seconds of the screamin part was live lol his mic cuts off n the rest is playback

Thank You for posting. lucky fans to hear. he sounds normal for rehersal. uhmmmmmmmmm

By the way Paisley777, you talked to MJ about music so maybe you can answer the biggest question of all times: Was MJ really working on a new album, and was it really almost ready or just in the beginning? And what about this supposed title: "Seven"?

Yes, he was working on a new album...he was excited to be doing new music.
He was not thrilled Hold My Hand leaked...I told him we all love it though so try not to be too upset, it made him smile to hear this.
Paris listened a lot to the new songs Michael said, she really liked them...
:(

He was recording new music at the studio on his property in Los Angeles until the end...it was possible to hear sometimes...

As far as it being almost ready (and the title) I do not know...but he was definitely working since middle of last year at least.

I really wanted him to have the enjoyment of sharing it with the world... :(

Last edited:
this makes me sad,damn
i don't think I can watch "This Is It"....
why,why,why

awwwwww thank you for sharing. he sounds awesome!!

His background singers did something different at 0:45 seconds and it sounds AMAZING!!! Their harmony is out of this world!!!!

He was not thrilled Hold My Hand leaked...I told him we all love it though so try not to be too upset, it made him smile to hear this.
Was "Hold my hand" really gonna be on the album like Akon said??
smiley.gif

He was recording new music at the studio on his property in Los Angeles until the end...it was possible to hear sometimes...
Hear from outside or he made you listen directly? Was it good? What was the type of music?
smiley.gif

He sounds so amazing and I agree with Em_Mj his vocals sound strong. In my opinion stronger than ever :D

Paris listened a lot to the new songs Michael said, she really liked them...
:(

As far as it being almost ready (and the title) I do not know...but he was definitely working since middle of last year at least.

I really wanted him to have the enjoyment of sharing it with the world... :(

damn, I can't get out of it... the sadness just won't go away :cry:

Really nice, definitely can't wait until it hit theatre. lol at them gettin' excited, I know I would too. ;)

they recorded a bunch of tracks but they dont wanna share which is up to them but i would love to hear them

I like how some people did not believe that fans were listening to MJ rehears at 'THE FORUM' gave me a bunch of crap about hearing Michael rehears 8 songs etc.. Now this video comes out..

Anyway, I was trying to upload my vids yesterday but the files were too big.. could anyone help? a friend of mine I was there has half and I have half.. the audio I have is from Thriller, Billie Jean (ending), we are the world (without MJ), heal the world... He has Thriller (with unique ending), dirty Diana, billie jean (mid section), heal the world, and IDK what else off the top of my head..

I've been trying to convince him to upload with me for a while, but he wants MJ to be barried until he shares.. I have been agreeing with him, yet I really want everyone to hear it.. I also have a short video of me in the car fallowing MJ's suv's.. you can't see him but.. I'll upload pics from outside his house too from that day.. They stopped us from taking pics before he came out.. You can see one pic with the gate opening though..

I like how some people did not believe that fans were listening to MJ rehears at 'THE FORUM' gave me a bunch of crap about hearing Michael rehears 8 songs etc.. Now this video comes out..

Anyway, I was trying to upload my vids yesterday but the files were too big.. could anyone help? a friend of mine I was there has half and I have half.. the audio I have is from Thriller, Billie Jean (ending), we are the world (without MJ), heal the world... He has Thriller (with unique ending), dirty Diana, billie jean (mid section), heal the world, and IDK what else off the top of my head..

I've been trying to convince him to upload with me for a while, but he wants MJ to be barried until he shares.. I have been agreeing with him, yet I really want everyone to hear it.. I also have a short video of me in the car fallowing MJ's suv's.. you can't see him but.. I'll upload pics from outside his house too from that day.. They stopped us from taking pics before he came out.. You can see one pic with the gate opening though..

Great!! Can´t wait to see it. How were the performances? Was Dirty Diana sung live??

Aww my boo was GETTIN IT! :wub:

Stuff like this is cool to hear but it makes me so sad at the same time. :(

Thanks U guys!

Edited Add on:

man I can't keep listening to this. Just hearing him is making me cry. I don't know what Ima gonna do for the TII movie. I keep thinking where did life go wrong, this is so wrong man!

Last edited:
That's a lovely clip. Michael would have loved to see that - them all lined up with there ears against the wall trying to hear him sing :)

Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can't wait! Any small glimmer of what Michael wanted us to see or hear would be amazingly wonderful :yes: I too felt sad at points while listening to the TWYMMF vid, but it also made me very happy for some precious moments.

Aww my boo was GETTIN IT!
Edited Add on:

man I can't keep listening to this. Just hearing him is making me cry. I don't know what Ima gonna do for the TII movie. I keep thinking where did life go wrong, this is so wrong man!

I know how you feel, this ain't easy. I'm super excited for the movie, but at the same time I'm not. It's gonna be so hard!!

wow, please upload! were they live, do you know? how was he? was he like in the twymmf vid?

I also have mixed feelings for TII but I won't be able to stay away. I'll just have to load up on tissues. I'm still crying every day so I don't doubt I'll be a wreck at the movie theater.

Back