Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

Did they manage to record anymore from the rehearsals or just TWYMMF...anyone know these fans to ask?
Surely they did. MJ allowed them to stay around. Now, will they post it is another question...

By the way Paisley777, you talked to MJ about music so maybe you can answer the biggest question of all times: Was MJ really working on a new album, and was it really almost ready or just in the beginning? And what about this supposed title: "Seven"?
smiley.gif

That was just.....FANTASTIC! He sounded awesome...

God, the shows he would've done :cry:

Now I'm looking forward to "THIS IS IT" more than ever!

Thank you so much for posting!!!

TDCAU was lip-synched! It only sounded different than the album version because he was miming to the acapella version whilst the band played live.

I guess that TII would be about 50% lip synced, depending on the set list. Maybe He's lip-syncing only the songs that he can't remember the words for? I'm no expert, but I've read somewhere that one of the common side effects of Lupus is memory loss.. I know that Michael often forgot the words for some of the songs such as Dirty Diana, Beat It, and Human nature.. He usually manage to get away with it quite smoothly by filling in with gibberish... :)

Nooo its not live.Michael never sings the song exactly the same.He always changes it little bit when is live.

TDCAU was lip-synched! It only sounded different than the album version because he was miming to the acapella version whilst the band played live.

So two people in Michaels camp are straight liars. His vocal coach and Kenny Ortega.

Both were asked if the TDCAU performance was live and both said loud and clear to the camera " YES"-

So what´s up with the lies even from his vocal coach? Not one honest man left on earth anymore?

Last edited:
I guess that TII would be about 50% lip synced, depending on the set list. Maybe He's lip-syncing only the songs that he can't remember the words for? I'm no expert, but I've read somewhere that one of the common side effects of Lupus is memory loss.. I know that Michael often forgot the words for some of the songs such as Dirty Diana, Beat It, and Human nature.. He usually manage to get away with it quite smoothly by filling in with gibberish... :)

That reminds me, I always wondered why he sang "They told you don't you ever come around SHIT" in Beat It Live 1992 Bucharest.

He didn't forget, did he?

That reminds me, I always wondered why he sang "They told you don't you ever come around SHIT" in Beat It Live 1992 Bucharest.

I think he sang that at Bad tour and others too!

So two people in Michaels camp are straight liars. His vocal coach and Kenny Ortega.

Both were asked if the TDCAU performance was live and both said loud and clear to the camera " YES"-

So what´s up with the lies even from his vocal coach? Not one honest man left on earth anymore?

Well, then, yes, they obviously were lying. Just like Ortega and Phillips throughout that whole press conference about the re-sheduled shows when they said Mike was fine etc.

Well, then, yes, they obviously were lying. Just like Ortega and Phillips throughout that whole press conference about the re-sheduled shows when they said Mike was fine etc.

There's a thread up north for rampant speculation.

In regards to the "They Don't Care About Us" clip, I have no idea why they said that was live, but it clearly wasn't. Yes, they lied about that.

I think he sang that at Bad tour and others too!

I always thought I heard him sing 'SHIT' too... but I started thinking. Maybe he says 'Here' but just pronounces the H in a weird way. He did that a lot you know, when he talked about Black or White it was 'Black or GghWhite' or something:)

But maybe he says shit, I don't know:cheeky:

During Beat it live at Bad and Dangerous tour he often said "Shit"

AND -TDCAU was NOT LIVE! NO way. Very little of it was, the screaming part and that's it.

I was a bit surprised by this audio when I heard it ..i KNOW I KNOW it was a rehersal and may have been a limited performance in everyway possible but a 2 things,,I didn't detect one verse sung..Was a very strange performance in that sense and maybe he had done numerours full performances on another day etc or was practising certain bits in the song but still a bit different to say the least

Was it me or did I hear mj sort of make a weird hum at the beginning to maybe check his mike was on or a sound check..It sounded really cool but it wasn't words..it was more of a noise..but it really fitted into it

With regards to mjs voice..hmmm..he certainly didn't push himself at all or hit any difficult notes...the give it to me bit was the only bit where his voice was strong and it seemed a bit like he was conserving energy just for those moments..Even the beginning intro was a bit out of tune and I personally disagree that his voice sounded amazing lol..it did in those brief moments but hey..none of us can put that performance in context so I am just stating an opinion..But it was as if he was a bit unsure of his vocal skills when he rehearsed that apart from the give it to me...he sung that with power..and of course the woos...but I didn't view it in the same way...Still amazing of course but I was a bit shocked at what i heard, of course he was conserving his voice but some of his attempts to sing were flatter than what they should have been..a bit rusty is all

I can't really hear it that good,but i like the intro,Sounds like it might have been s dance rehearsal

oh come on Arty! you seriously expect them to say "yes" to that question in public?

WOOOOOOOW this is soooo Awsome Its soo sad that we cant see this show live :( But I cant wait to see The Movie in the Cinema .

First, Hello Everyone.

This excites me, because I never doubted for a second he can still go. Yet at the same time, hearing this also saddens me. :(

Just sounded amazing, but there's some comments on here are judging his peformance, how the hell can you judge, if he's hitting certain notes or he's sounding a little flat lol, the recording is from a mobile phone and your listening from outside a concert hall.

Makes me laugh, it really does.

Just sounded amazing, but there's some comments on here are judging his peformance, how the hell can you judge, if he's hitting certain notes or he's sounding a little flat lol, the recording is from a mobile phone and your listening from outside a concert hall.

Makes me laugh, it really does.

I agree.

Why can't some just enjoy this little clip. They can judge when the movie is out. The audio isn't very clear here...

Back