Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

He sounded good. It was funny yo see the peoples faces but still so tragic to see this now. But thanks for posting.

I understand if why you don't want the video up Paisley but don's you want MJ fans to hear him live (he sounds beyond incredible!!). I know this vid made me and countless other fans really happy.

Hello,

please ask permission before posted video on youtube. I posted this video on facebook for my friends, and didn't expect it would be on youtube.....moreover this is not the original video, and that's too bad....I would like you to cancell it. I will post it by myself if I want it.

Thank you

Nathalie

wow, I just woke up and this has been posted on youtube.
TheDangerousFan, take it down, it's not your decision to post on youtube.
The fans in the video dont necessarily want to be on youtube, and my friend Nathalie will post herself if she decides.

I've restricted my Facebook privacy now. Don't just take from Facebook, someone did the same with my photos in May. Respect if someone gives you access to view but don't assume you can just take and post anywhere you want.

delete the videos from youtube . i did

Aaaargh, I've just missed it! I've just f****ing missed it!
Please upload the audio...

I will also point out those folk are lucky c*nts to hear him sing. They looked like they where about to P*ss thier pants, can't blame them by hearing MJ. I wouldn't contain my self to shout the occasional owwwwwwwwwwww lol.

OMG! he sounds unbelievable!!!

*cries*

thank you thank you for the download link! did they do anymore? god I can't wait.

and they're so cute!! I was hyperventilating listening to that. god, I can't imagine how they must have felt. why god why why??? :(

Come on, why can´t you post this video? It was nothing embarrasing and it was good to hear his voice....

i dont think its fair that some of us were allowed to see it, but other fans have been deprived of it. we are ALL in the same boat here and want to cling onto every last thing we can. im sure everyone on here would love to hear it.

thank you for sharing it in the first place Paisley, and i'm thankful that i saw it.. but now i feel some of us are more privilaged than others, and i don't like that feeling.

we are all equal, no?

if the original recorder can allow it back up im sure people who haven't heard it would be very grateful and love them forever.

Last edited:
the megaupload link is still active, guys. I just dl-ed it.

I'm sorry if I'm going against a rule here. but please you can't not want us to hear this! I mean, please! he sounds awesome! you can't keep this from us, you can't!

he sounds like he did back in the 80s when I saw him in concert!

*takes a deep breath and tries to calm down*.

Last edited:
I managed to see this on youtube. all i gotta say wooowwww. sounded like he was back to his BAD era with his voice.

I´ve seen the video on youtube even downloaded the file with mega. The Sound quality is quite bad.
How could you come to the conclusion that he was back to his BAD era with his voice when you couldn´t hear much?`

the megaupload link is still active, guys. I just dl-ed it.

I'm sorry if I'm going against a rule here. but please you can't not want us to hear this! I mean, please! he sounds awesome! you can't keep this from us, you can't!

PLEASE DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW....! NOW!!! YES THEY WANT AND THEY HAVE RIGHTS TO WANT!Please..... if there is chance... the audio is going to be shared and putted in first post.

Last edited:
I´ve seen the video on youtube even downloaded the file with mega. The Sound quality is quite bad.
How could you come to the conclusion that he was back to his BAD era with his voice when you couldn´t hear much?`
Why are you always criticizing Michael?!

Well you can't hear much, but you can her his voice is powerful with him singing, just remined me of him giving it all at his best back in the day. Maybe I'm saying that by getting caught up in the excitment of hearing MJ singing live. Also thinking what could have been for the finished production if he was still alive.

Well you can't hear much, but you can her his voice is powerful with him singing, just remined me of him giving it all at his best back in the day. Maybe I'm saying that by getting caught up in the excitment of hearing MJ singing live. Also thinking what could have been for the finished production if he was still alive.

No... he sounded amazing.It really reminds me of and old 1988 concert tape.

Why are you always criticizing Michael?!

????????????????????????

What has Michael do to with the bad sound quality?

Blame the fans outside who recorded it if you want. I don´t understand you-just be happy we have anything at all even if the sound is bad.

Can someone ask the girl in her facebook if we can upload just the audio.Because i didn't receive reply to my message to Nathalie.

wow, I just woke up and this has been posted on youtube.
TheDangerousFan, take it down, it's not your decision to post on youtube.
The fans in the video dont necessarily want to be on youtube, and my friend Nathalie will post herself if she decides.

I would love to hear this. I hope your friend will post the link :)

????????????????????????

What has Michael do to with the bad sound quality?

Blame the fans outside who recorded it if you want. I don´t understand you.

You can be happy that they posted it on facebook so we can see it.Please don't comment the quality.

Back