Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

waw just amazing, powerfull voice as usual, really we missed one hell of a show.
Hope they will inlude as much performance as possible in the movie.

We miss you Michael!

awwww...................simply awesome
but makes me feel sad at the same time:cry:

Thank you so much for sharing. This is too painful to hear. Every time I think I might be getting a little better, it simply gets worse. Why, why, why, why, why...

absolutely amazing.....here I go again with the crying phase..I thought I was over that by now. :((((

Just wait until you go and see the movie..... Popcorn, Coca Cola and a big box of tissues!!

PS And the popcorn is a joke. Some drinks will be needed though to flush away the tears probably.....

Did they manage to record anymore from the rehearsals or just TWYMMF...anyone know these fans to ask?

This was live I think!

SO great. Can't waitt il october 30th.

''Come on give it to me, come on give it to me''

I love it when he sings that

thats what it looks like...

OT The forum banner looks GREAT!

on YouTube someone just said that "Michael is Lucky for OWNING so many funny and cute fans!"

yeah!!!the new banner looks soooooooo coooool!!!i love it
and today ,heal the world makes me cry......i thought i was over that,too.....
i miss u,Mike.
and thx for the sharing

If only I had known that you could hear him outside, I would have booked a flight just to listen to him

Yeah, esp. knowing what we know now. We all would have. It would have been worth any amount of money or sacrifice.

He did sound amazing, as I knew he would. I love hearing him sing live like that. This is so incredibly sad. :( He should be here, celebrating his birthday, celebrating his success with the concerts...

Last edited:
Yeah, esp. knowing what we know now. We all would have. It would have been worth any amount of money or sacrifice.

If we all knew then what we know now then i'm sure that Michael would still be with us cause we would have kept that damn ''doctor'' away from him

Ohmy....:bugeyed I love the vid...these fans are so funny! LOL! It sounds amazing....the 'hee-hee's and the 'come on give it to me'! You can hear it so clearly!:clapping:
Thank God they filmed this! Dang...I just wished these people over there knew what would happen in a few days and ran off to save him from anything. I just can't believe this happened in such a short period! It's awful! :cry:

Back