Michael Rehearsing LIVE The Way You Make Me Feel - June 3rd - This Is It

nice to see :) I wish I had the opportunity to have seen him IRL before he passed away.

RIP
:angel:

ok so I got chills too! I mean like, serious chills.
I could feel all those ppls excitement from here! Cause I know that would have been me out there pressed up against that wall, just to even hear....
Miss him sooo much,
Let's make sure we represent at the theater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i was brave enough to listen to this.surprised the media werent there doing the same. i guess they would have been if they realised they could have heard him..then again u would have had a concert sized crowd outside if eveyone knew everyone would have gone lol

Oh Michael... :cry: Those fans are so lucky, they got to hear parts of the show live, that's something that the rest of us will never get to experience.
Yes, we'll see him perform and sing in the movie, but those fans were there, and heard him LIVE! That's unbelieveable.

Thank you for sharing this!!

Michael sounds great live! I love the change in songs that inevitable arises from live performances.

Once in a lifetime experience those fans must've been feelin on top of the world being in there.

EPIC!!!

That made me so excited just watching them!! Michael sound great!

I love MJ fans, ears all pressed up against the wall lol!

3.20 onwards i can hear him most ...

3.42 onwards - OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be playing this over and over

I wish i was rich enough to have been there..damn... if i could turn back the clock id get there whether i had the money to or not, just to hear that.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this! I wonder about YouTube screwing up the end, not encoding it right. Does that mean it's possible to re-upload so the sound doesn't cut out toward the end? If you've heard the whole clip, did we miss any Michael moments or was it just the fans talking that we can't hear?

on YouTube someone just said that "Michael is Lucky for OWNING so many funny and cute fans!"
LOL :lmao:

Thanks so much for this! I wonder about YouTube screwing up the end, not encoding it right. Does that mean it's possible to re-upload so the sound doesn't cut out toward the end? If you've heard the whole clip, did we miss any Michael moments or was it just the fans talking that we can't hear?

LOL :lmao:

Yes youtube did that but there is no talk.

wow that is an awesome video!! thank you so much for posting. i needed to hear that.

wow, I just woke up and this has been posted on youtube.
TheDangerousFan, take it down, it's not your decision to post on youtube.
The fans in the video dont necessarily want to be on youtube, and my friend Nathalie will post herself if she decides.

I've restricted my Facebook privacy now. Don't just take from Facebook, someone did the same with my photos in May. Respect if someone gives you access to view but don't assume you can just take and post anywhere you want.

The fans in the video dont necessarily want to be on youtube, and my friend Nathalie will post herself if she decides.

I've restricted my Facebook privacy now. Don't just take from Facebook, someone did the same with my photos in May. Respect if someone gives you access to view but don't assume you can just take and post anywhere you want.

wtf? :mello:

I understand what you're saying, but don't you want everyone to hear how good Michael was sounding..

I'm thankful for TheDangerousFan for allowing me to see it... and to whoever recorded it originally.

Come on give it to maaaay,come on do it to maaaay! Hooooooo! Yasss michael!

Last edited:
Back