Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

Katherine Jackson: NBC Buys Only Video Interview with Michael Jackson’s Mom

NBC has bought an interview with Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine. The interview will air on Dateline on Friday night, opposite ABC’s big 20/20 piece.

The Katherine Jackson interview was produced by Michael’s former business partner, Marc Schaffel. It’s the only one with Mrs. Jackson made for the anniversary of Michael’s death.

Of course, the interview will promote her new book, “Never Can Say Goodbye” which went on sale today and which we told you about exclusively last week.

The interview covers a range of subjects including Michael’s kids, Debbie Rowe, accusations against Michael that he was a child molester, and of course, Michael’s death.

I’m told the bidding war between ABC and NBC was intense, but that ABC had already wrapped their project and there was no way to insert the material.

Meanwhile, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, some kind of preparations are being made for Saturday’s Jackson Family Foundation inaugural whatever. Mrs. Jackson says in a taped piece that she’ll sign autographs for “Never Can Say Goodbye.” The rest of it should be just as weird. Eveyone grieves in their own way, that’s for sure.

More to come, undoubtedly…
:doh:

My God, I can not believe.... :no:

what can you say.can u get any worse than dateline. whos setting up this crap for her. first the daily mail now this.

But a family insider tells RadarOnline.com that Jackson patriarch Joe is secretly behind the business arrangement.

"Jackson is being financially exploited by her estranged husband," said the source.

"Joe is behind the book that Mann is publishing.

"He introduced Howard to Katherine and he is the one pressuring Katherine into these deals."

"While the rest of the family will be privately mourning, Joe is out there just trying to get what he can out of the terrible tragedy of Michael's death."

Ok, Joseph behind the business doesn't sound good at all. As much as I'd like to buy the book and support Katherine I do not want to support Joseph and his trips, nights at hotels and new bling bling purchases :no:

Since the book isn't published throught the MJ's Estate MJ's kids aren't getting anything, are they?

Meanwhile, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, some kind of preparations are being made for Saturday’s Jackson Family Foundation inaugural whatever. Mrs. Jackson says in a taped piece that she’ll sign autographs for “Never Can Say Goodbye.” The rest of it should be just as weird. Eveyone grieves in their own way, that’s for sure.

More to come, undoubtedly

:no:
I will save my words about Mrs. Jackson just for me. I will just add, again, I don't understand this really.

but most of all, I am very, very sorry to read this kind of comments on this week, on these days.

Thanks God we all grieve in VERY different ways :mello:

what can you say.can u get any worse than dateline. whos setting up this crap for her. first the daily mail now this.

I saw a clip of the interview it appears to be done by a woman maybe the woman who did the interview for the London paper. And lets wait and see about her signing books

I am telling this interview will be an old one made for take two. After reading this I am more convinced. If she did a new interview esp with Marc we have known about it weeks ago. And why would she be talking about Michael's accusers now? When they mean nothing now

U mean the "living with mj take two"?

Mrs jackson properly just wanted to try and let the "accusations lies" to rest once & for all.

I just saw a short clip of the interview and I was wrong it is a new one. There is a woman asking the questions in the interview. Funny we have gone from March doing the interview according to Roger to him now producing it. Katherine doing an interview is no biggie to me.

I have an E-book, I haven't read it yet, but the pictures are beautiful. The book is 73 pages.

I'd like to read the book but I'm still not sure.. is this site safe? I've never seen it before.

So it's $39 for an e-book. Yikes that seems expensive.

so this price is not for a regular book? I thought an E book cost $8.99? *confused*

I'd like to read the book but I'm still not sure.. is this site safe? I've never seen it before.

so this price is not for a regular book? I thought an E book cost $8.99? *confused*
you are right, the e book is 8.99 and the book is 38.99 with the discount which last until june 30.

I thought the book contains private unique pictures of Michael but it looks like the same pictures we downloaded ages ago thanks to TSCM.

All the pictures in the book, seem to be from the 80's..

I was also thinking that the pictures would be of a more private nature. Like around the house or in the studio, places along those lines. Not pictures of Michael on stage in the 80's, some of them appearing to have different brothers in the background.

When they said "private," I was thinking of something completely different.

Does katherine comment on each picture or page? what kinds of things does she say, now i'm having 2nd thought about buying the book.

I think my thread has merged with this one. I'm too late for the part 2 Access Hollywood interview with Katherine. Is it possible to please post the video of the Katherine on Access Hollywood tonight? A clip of it she said she 'wasn't doing too good.' I wanna see the whole thing.

I'm sorry but that site needs to be shut down. What's so hard about publishing a book that benefits the estate?I

I think my thread has merged with this one. I'm too late for the part 2 Access Hollywood interview with Katherine. Is it possible to please post the video of the Katherine on Access Hollywood tonight? A clip of it she said she 'wasn't doing too good.' I wanna see the whole thing.

katherine was on AH?

I'm sorry but that site needs to be shut down. What's so hard about publishing a book that benefits the estate?I
Maybe the estate is being difficult idk, they'll eventually do something butt he need to work with katherine and if it's possible try to get on good terms with the rest of the family. Ont he site katherien says

And keeping in typical MJ tradition, some of the proceeds from her book will go to a good cause. "I wanted to give a portion of the book to charity because that’s the way Michael would have wanted it."

to those ones which have purchased the book. Is this picture REALLY a part of the book:

jackson-in-sauerstoffkammer-16676475-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

I found it on a German tabloid showing a slideshow with the images of the book. This can't be true, or?

to those ones which have purchased the book. Is this picture REALLY a part of the book:

jackson-in-sauerstoffkammer-16676475-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

I found it on a German tabloid showing a slideshow with the images of the book. This can't be true, or?

I have the e-book and dont recall seeing this picture at all

Back