Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

How can you smile when your own son is dead? I just don't get it...

just because she is smiling does not mean she doesnt love and miss her child. is she supposed to be teary eyed and depressed looking all the time? michael would not want his mother to be like that,especially at her advanced age. sometimes you have to smile/laugh to keep from crying....

He is...i was just saying she didn't use any recent pictures of him, maybe they're to difficult for her to look at i don't know.

I think she didn't use any recent pictures because they don't own rights to them. They only used the pictures which were owned by Vacarro. Do you remember the website created by Vacarro j5secrets.com (or something like that?) all the pictures were there, of course you had to pay if you wanted to download them.

I thought it was sweet that she included a photo of a card he gave her... just to tell her that he loved her. Aww. Nice son. :)
Yes sweet indeed, but that wasn't Michael's handwriting on it !! He prolly had an assitant to write it. MJ's handwriting isn't that good! lol

I think she didn't use any recent pictures because they don't own rights to them. They only used the pictures which were owned by Vacarro. Do you remember the website created by Vacarro j5secrets.com (or something like that?) all the pictures were there, of course you had to pay if you wanted to download them.

yeah. thats why the book was created

queen g said:
I thought it was sweet that she included a photo of a card he gave her... just to tell her that he loved her. Aww. Nice son. :)
Yes sweet indeed, but that wasn't Michael's handwriting on it !! He prolly had an assitant to write it. MJ's handwriting isn't that good! lol

Say what!!!??? Not his handwriting? Prolly an assistant wrote it for him? :eek:

Now that could get in the way of how endearing this is...I'm gonna have to think on this a bit more. :lol:

Perplexing that his mother would select it for the book if it wasn't even written by him. Hmm. :scratch:I'd imagine if she had kept this one she would have kept also plenty that had been actually signed by him. :scratch:

Are you absolutely sure it isn't his writing? I know he was creative, and I am also artistically bent, and I have a variety of ways in which I write depending on my mood (sloppy, neat, fancy, backslant, forward slant, straight up and down, different letter shapes, etc.) But if you're sure, I trust ya, for I do not know his handwriting that well.

Say what!!!??? Not his handwriting? Prolly an assistant wrote it for him? :eek:

Now that could get in the way of how endearing this is...I'm gonna have to think on this a bit more. :lol:

Perplexing that his mother would select it for the book if it wasn't even written by him. Hmm. :scratch:I'd imagine if she had kept this one she would have kept also plenty that had been actually signed by him. :scratch:

Are you absolutely sure it isn't his writing? I know he was creative, and I am also artistically bent, and I have a variety of ways in which I write depending on my mood (sloppy, neat, fancy, backslant, forward slant, straight up and down, different letter shapes, etc.) But if you're sure, I trust ya, for I do not know his handwriting that well.
It's certainly not his handwriting. He had some assistant write it for him if it's legit,
10ncsg146.jpg

Thanks to Jetzi' for uploading the book on her site, I personally wouldn't have spent a penny on it. Not just on this but on anything anyone decides to do illegally. I will support only estate approved projects as they benefit his heirs who are his children.

It's certainly not his handwriting. He had some assistant write it for him if it's legit,
10ncsg146.jpg

Thanks to Jetzi' for uploading the book on her site, I personally wouldn't have spent a penny on it. Not just on this but on anything anyone decides to do illegally. I will support only estate approved projects as they benefit his heirs who are his children.

me too ,thanks to Jetzi.

queen g said:
Are you absolutely sure it isn't his writing? ... But if you're sure, I trust ya, for I do not know his handwriting that well.
It's certainly not his handwriting. He had some assistant write it for him if it's legit
If it's legit? Woah. Do you think this card was just a card they found that had nothing to do with MJ and had someone write that in it and plopped it in the book? Hmm.

Are those type of potpourri cards even available today? I remember them being around in the late eighties for I had a co-worker friend give me one, but that doesn't mean they are not still made today. If it is an actual card kept from the eighties, it's in good shape. It must have been packed away nicely.

10ncsg146.jpg

Beautiful card. :wub: I wish I could read what is written on the card. It seems to be a poem.

"Potpourri" http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potpourri

If it is an actual card kept from the eighties, it's in good shape. It must have been packed away nicely.
Yes. Is very conserved. In the book has no date?

Last edited:
all this shows why MJ lived far far away from his family... they just don't have any class... it's all MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY...

I believe that Katherine Jackson’s involvement in any project to make money is driven by 2 facts:
1)When Michael was alive he sent her money and/or paid for her living expenses. This is money that she used to help her other children and grandchildren when needed. She may have even believed that upon her death Michael would continue to provide money to the family as needed, never dreaming she would out-live her son.

2)In Michael’s will, his mother receives proceeds from 40% of his estate as long as she lives and nothing to anyone else other than his children. Upon her death the 40% goes back to the estate, it does not go to her heirs.( children, grandchildren) So the only way for her to leave something for her other grandchildren, is to enter into agreements for projects and make some money now. Three of her grandchildren are going to be very rich someday. (PPB) I think that as a grandmother she wants her other grandchildren to have something also.

JMO

I believe that Katherine Jackson’s involvement in any project to make money is driven by 2 facts:
1)When Michael was alive he sent her money and/or paid for her living expenses. This is money that she used to help her other children and grandchildren when needed. She may have even believed that upon her death Michael would continue to provide money to the family as needed, never dreaming she would out-live her son.

2)In Michael’s will, his mother receives proceeds from 40% of his estate as long as she lives and nothing to anyone else other than his children. Upon her death the 40% goes back to the estate, it does not go to her heirs.( children, grandchildren) So the only way for her to leave something for her other grandchildren, is to enter into agreements for projects and make some money now. Three of her grandchildren are going to be very rich someday. (PPB) I think that as a grandmother she wants her other grandchildren to have something also.

JMO

Her grown ass children should go to work then and provide for their own offspring. Some would have liked it more if Michael had remained in his Peter Pan world filled with misery and heartache and never had children of his own. Well too bad.

Her grown ass children should go to work then and provide for their own offspring. Some would have liked it more if Michael had remained in his Peter Pan world filled with misery and heartache and never had children of his own. Well too bad.

Grown Ass Children......you say..........some of them are ready to receive their pensions.........

I've already given up on Michael's "family"..................can't wait for MJ3 to get to their 30's so that they receive their father's legacy!!!!!!!!!!....

Let's just hope the "family" don't get their crummy hands on the estate because if they do, Michael's children won't see a penny of it and could possibly end up homeless!!!!!

I;m not going to hate on Katherine!! I may not agree with everything but - Michael loved his mother for a good reason.. he called her "perfection". I'm going to trust that Katherine is doing nothing that Michael would be upset about.. I know if I past and my mother had a way to financially assist herself and/or family by using my image, art, talent, and fame then I'd be happy that I put myself in the position for her to do so..

I've had a quick look online, its just way tooo expensive to buy, I'll pay that money for the Opus but not that. The pictures are beautiful and the words touching and would I but it if it was cheaper, probably not.

Nope. I ordered it on the day it was 1st advertised, nothing has arrived as yet..not v quick!

Re: Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

I;m not going to hate on Katherine!! I may not agree with everything but - Michael loved his mother for a good reason.. he called her "perfection". I'm going to trust that Katherine is doing nothing that Michael would be upset about.. I know if I past and my mother had a way to financially assist herself and/or family by using my image, art, talent, and fame then I'd be happy that I put myself in the position for her to do so..
I don't know if MJ would be upset if his own mother can't tell impersonators from him. sad, isnt it?
Maybe she needs a new pair of glasses. :)

I got my book in hand on Saturday. It's nice, but I wish the pictures were more rare and were in high quality. I haven't read it yet, just went through and looked at the pictures. Overall, I don't regret buying it. But it's still a little overpriced even with the coupon code.

I'm very sad to see some very heavily criticising Katherine. All I'm gonna say is there is probably much more to this than meets the eye...

Back