Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

the estate owns everything Michael Jackson related. them taking no action has to do with katherine's illegal involvement. they tolerate it b/c u know a bunch of lunatics would be ready to shoot them. it's just that tolerance that the jackson continue to keep using while exploiting their deceased son.

if that is the case then i guess it's high time for estate because i can clearly see mj3 are hurting most.

katherine's book is nice, the pictures are beautiful and her commentaries made me tear up, i can't imagine her pain. I only wish she had recent pictures of michael as well, there are no pictures beyond 1989/1990.

Last edited:
for the record, I do not question her grief. I am just not sure if she really wanted to publish this book and if she was, why now, why with those people. Reading it made me think it was put together in rush (I mentioned some examples on why in my previous post). I did cry while reading her words, especially about missing Michael. I know she's hurting and I truly respect her.
But this book for so much money just doesn't feel right for me. And again, it's just my opinion. With love.

Ok, Mrs. Jackson might be doing this for money, but I rather not to question her motives. No use in doing that: the book is already out there and we are free to buy it or not. We are not "forced" to fall into this, we can't live without it anyway, so ok, they can do it. However, I admit it's really sad to see Mrs. Jackson working with certain people :no: but again, if I don't agree with this, then I just have to keep my money out of it.
Thanks for your comments about the content.

Billy Jean? :ermm:
good quality

How can you smile when your own son is dead? I just don't get it...

Are you serious? My own father has passed away so does that I am not allowed to smile when I talk about him? Not to mention when I think all the good memories I have of him... and good times I had with him?

:girl_whistle:

Smile, though your heart is aching, Smile, even though it's breaking, When there are clouds in the sky, You'll get by...

If you smile, Through your fear and sorrow, Smile and maybe tomorrow, You'll find that life is still worthwhile, If you just smile...

wow i was resding the book and a college professor was giving michael private lessons on directing films and the professor also gives his oldest son lesson on directing film, michael would be proud, his son has the potential of being a great director

wow i was resding the book and a college professor was giving michael private lessons on directing films and the professor also gives his oldest son lesson on directing film, michael would be proud, his son has the potential of being a great director
It is so wonderful to read that Prince is continuing in his father's foot steps by continuing to study movie directing. Thank you ever so much for sharing.
I'm going to purchase Katherine's book as soon as I get the money.

Last edited:

i read it in the book too and this makes me so happy, i think it would be awesome if he became a director:)

Prince has always been interested in movies ever since he was round 3/2. I remember Michael talking about making movies with him by putting action figures on the table and making them move :lol:
Bless Michael.

:D wow! I hope Prince would be a director and then make a movie about Michael.

I could go on forever reading about Michael stories. I just wish she had a different publisher and worked with the estate.

Since the book is by his mother, I would not mind purchasing the book.

Re: Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

I don't know if it's allowed to post it but jetzi has the book on her site.

To be honest for me this book is not so special.

oh thanks for the info! :D heading to Jetzi's site :p

katherine's book is nice, the pictures are beautiful and her commentaries made me tear up, i can't imagine her pain. I only wish she had recent pictures of michael as well, there are no pictures beyond 1989/1990.
so the MJ beyond 1990 is not her son?

The shipping costs are to high, besides I still don't get it what's going on with Katherine and her actions now, having a strange feeling she doesn't act voluntarily. (it's just my feeling, no PO)
hmm..I read somewhere the guy with the Jacksons' memorabilia has also gotten hold of some very private stuff of MJ that if shown to the public will seriously embarass him.

Last edited:
I think she's doing it for the money to help Joe and 7 out of the 8 children and their families she still has living (excluding Janet).

URGH! Why cant they just get real jobs?!? I had a feeling Katherine was...well, there is no need to state it here. But her recent decisions have me SERIOUSLY doubting her integrity. And folks, Katherine is no fool when it comes to business. I have a feeling she is just as savy as Joe. I looked over the book over on Jetzi. Its full of pictures we've already seen, and stories we've already heard. Except for the one about MJ staying late to perfect his vocals when he was little. Other than that, its lousy. And WHY would she work with MARC SHAFFEL? Of all people? Didn't he sue MIchael? I'm sorry if this post offends anyone. Its just that I am very angry about Katherine and Joe's decisions lately.

thanks the lost child :flowers: know i found you :giggle:

but i was asking about when does it comes out in stores :yes:

Hopefully someone will clarify this, but my understanding is that it will not be available in stores. With my limited knowledge of how it works, it might be because there would be less actual profit for Katherine/Joe, the foundation (or whatever you want to call it), because the major book stores take in some sort of profit for selling it. Kind of like cutting out the middle man maybe?

Anyone with other knowledge of how it works, and why not being made available in stores?

hmm..I read somewhere the guy with the Jacksons' memorabilia has also gotten hold of some very private stuff of MJ that if shown to the public will seriously embarass him.

Riiight....., or ' the mafia' is making the Jacksons sell interviews too.

:lol: ;)

JMO, it's a positive book, but I don't think it's worth buying. I read it on Jetzi. There is nothing new, and the book itself is poorly edited. There are even factual errors in it.

JMO, it's a positive book, but I don't think it's worth buying. I read it on Jetzi. There is nothing new, and the book itself is poorly edited. There are even factual errors in it.

amazing how every book on Michael, even the most official one (yes, I am looking at you, Opus) is filled with errors. such a shame.

I thought it was sweet that she included a photo of a card he gave her... just to tell her that he loved her. Aww. Nice son. :)

Back