Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

Isn't it obvious? Joe.

Them always doing business ventures with shady folks is sadly an expected thing from them.

This may be true. But also remember, Michael did business with supposedly the biggest, best, music company, SONY, and look how that turned out.

Maybe Katherine (and Joe) don't want to deal with a Barnes and Noble type of publisher. They are 80+ year old and may prefer a smaller operation.

This may be true. But also remember, Michael did business with supposedly the biggest, best, music company, SONY, and look how that turned out.

Maybe Katherine (and Joe) don't want to deal with a Barnes and Noble type of publisher. They are 80+ year old and may prefer a smaller operation.

If I'm not mistaken, Michael CONTINUED to do business with Sony, but that's way off topic.

Anyway, in my opinion, a publishing house with a stellar reputation "most likely" would not work with Joe Jackson, and that's why they have hooked up with this shady operation. Which, to me, is par for the course.

I mean, after the Jackson 5 went their separate ways, how many of Joe Jackson's ventures ended up being successful?

Oh and let's not forget that Joe Jackson has to come up with 300 MILLION DOLLARS, so I'm thinking that "BIG OPERATION" is what he would like, but won't get, because reputable folks won't touch him or his ventures.

$59.99 makes it a little expensive for me especially if I have to pay shipping costs.

See and that's one of the reasons that I will not purchase anything that is not approved by the Estate.

No offense to Ms. Katherine, but I don't trust ANY of those folks and I certainly won't be trusting my credit card information to them either!

I mean, it's "supposed" to be a legitimate book, why can't it be published by a reputable publishing house, wherein I can go to my local Barnes & Noble and thumb through this new book, before I buy it. Why does it have to be sold on some "crummy" website who's origin is dubious, to say the least.

I just ain't with all of these "back-alley" deals, again no offense to Ms. Katherine.

Agree 100%

No, The Estate controls Michael Jackson's image and name. Normally you cannot put out anything for financial gain without their approval but I'm ''guessing'' that since she's KAtherine and a short time beneficiary they are ok with .. ?
Maybe our Ivy knows more

See post no. 18

On June 26, 2010, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel VoicePlate.com will present "Forever Michael," a red carpet event to pay tribute to the King Of Pop, "Michael Jackson" on the anniversary of his death. Watch the video of Katherine Jackson thanking Voiceplate and also inviting fans to endulge in her new book "Never Can Say Goodbye.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...jackson-financially-exploiting-wife-katherine
Katherine Jackson's new business partner is a front to allow Joe Jackson to exploit his wife, sources tell RadarOnline.com.

Eighty-year-old Katherine, who runs Michael's estate, has reportedly entered into a business relationship with Howard Mann, the Canadian-based president of the naked women's wrestling league.
The pair are publishing a book -- "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives" -- that will be released this week, with a retail price of $59.99.

But a family insider tells RadarOnline.com that Jackson patriarch Joe is secretly behind the business arrangement.

Paris Turns Her Room Into A Shrine To "Daddy" Michael, Says Katherine Jackson

"Jackson is being financially exploited by her estranged husband," said the source.

"Joe is behind the book that Mann is publishing.

"He introduced Howard to Katherine and he is the one pressuring Katherine into these deals."

Katherine met Mann five months ago.

Joe, who spends most of his time in Las Vegas, is requesting an allowance from Jackson's estate, even though the King of Pop intentionally left his father out of the will.

Katherine's powerhouse attorney Adam Streisand is monitoring the situation closely, we're told.

"He is completely aware of it... Adam only has Katherine's best interests, and is advising Katherine accordingly," dished our source.

"Joe is out for one person -- Joe.

"While the rest of the family will be privately mourning, Joe is out there just trying to get what he can out of the terrible tragedy of Michael's death."

TMZ has some exclusive pictures from the book.

0621_mj_book_photos_5_full.jpg

0621_mj_book_photos_4_full.jpg

0621_mj_book_photos_3_full.jpg

0621_mj_book_photos_1_full.jpg

0621_mj_book_photos_2_full.jpg

0621_mj_photos_09_full.jpg

0621_mj_photos_07_full.jpg

0621_mj_photos_08_full.jpg

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...jackson-financially-exploiting-wife-katherine
Katherine Jackson's new business partner is a front to allow Joe Jackson to exploit his wife, sources tell RadarOnline.com.

Eighty-year-old Katherine, who runs Michael's estate, has reportedly entered into a business relationship with Howard Mann, the Canadian-based president of the naked women's wrestling league.
The pair are publishing a book -- "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives" -- that will be released this week, with a retail price of $59.99.

But a family insider tells RadarOnline.com that Jackson patriarch Joe is secretly behind the business arrangement.

Paris Turns Her Room Into A Shrine To "Daddy" Michael, Says Katherine Jackson

"Jackson is being financially exploited by her estranged husband," said the source.

"Joe is behind the book that Mann is publishing.

"He introduced Howard to Katherine and he is the one pressuring Katherine into these deals."

Katherine met Mann five months ago.

Joe, who spends most of his time in Las Vegas, is requesting an allowance from Jackson's estate, even though the King of Pop intentionally left his father out of the will.

Katherine's powerhouse attorney Adam Streisand is monitoring the situation closely, we're told.

"He is completely aware of it... Adam only has Katherine's best interests, and is advising Katherine accordingly," dished our source.

"Joe is out for one person -- Joe.

"While the rest of the family will be privately mourning, Joe is out there just trying to get what he can out of the terrible tragedy of Michael's death."

Randy again pitting his parents against one another. Geee whizzz.z....Can they sit and patch things up/??

"The New Man in Katherine Jackson’s Life is A Gambler
There’s a new man in Katherine Jackson’s world. Or make that, Mann.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/06/19...-jackson-world

The warehouse included many personal items from the family including letters and some things that might have caused embarrassment had they made it into an auction.

Mann quickly contacted Mrs. Jackson and made a deal with her. He returned personal possessions, and in exchange started to develop projects. The first is Mrs. Jackson’s book of photographs coming this Monday, called “Never Can Say Goodbye.”"

i think it's not about the money, and maybe Ms Katherine had no choice but to deal with this unsavory character for the sole purpose of getting those items back without having to go through the courts. as ivy stated, Michael was not able to pursue the case in 2004. maybe what Ms katherine earns from the deal would be pennies compared to her allowance, but that's not important - it's getting those items back.

On June 26, 2010, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel VoicePlate.com will present "Forever Michael," a red carpet event to pay tribute to the King Of Pop, "Michael Jackson" on the anniversary of his death. Watch the video of Katherine Jackson thanking Voiceplate and also inviting fans to endulge in her new book "Never Can Say Goodbye.

OK!!
there you go: the USD$500 VIp thing surely included a copy of this book or a new t-shirt.

If this is not Joe's idea and deal, then I don't know what could be so :smilerolleyes:

Re: Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

I thought the book contains private unique pictures of Michael but it looks like the same pictures we downloaded ages ago thanks to TSCM.

Michael Jackson’s Mom Comes Out Swinging Against His Accusers

By: Roger Friedman June 22nd

Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine, has come out swinging against her son’s accusers.

In her foreword to “Never Can Say Goodbye,” Mrs. Jackson makes pointed reference to the father of Jordan Chandler, the 13 year old boy who in 1993-94 received a $20 million settlement from Michael after accusations of child abuse.

Mrs. Jackson writes: “Most of what I’ve read or heard about Michael in the media was not the truth–especially the allegations of child abuse.

“Evan Chandler, the father of Michael’s first accuser, recently committed suicide. Though I can’t comment on why, I want to believe his conscience finally caught up with him and he was not able to live with himself after destroying an innocent person’s career and breaking his spirit.

“Michael loved children and he worked diligently and passionately to better the lives of the less fortunate–the last thing he would do is harm an innocent child.”

Mrs. Jackson observes: “Michael often saw the good in people and trusted many in the early part of his career, sometimes leading to pain and betrayal in his life.”

By the way, Mrs. Jackson’s business partner and publisher, Howard Mann, tells me that he has made no deal with website TMZ.com to republish pictures from the book. He says they just copied them and put them up without permission. They are low resolution and stamped with TMZ’s logo.

Katherine Jackson: NBC Buys Only Video Interview with Michael Jackson’s Mom

NBC has bought an interview with Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine. The interview will air on Dateline on Friday night, opposite ABC’s big 20/20 piece.

The Katherine Jackson interview was produced by Michael’s former business partner, Marc Schaffel. It’s the only one with Mrs. Jackson made for the anniversary of Michael’s death.

Of course, the interview will promote her new book, “Never Can Say Goodbye” which went on sale today and which we told you about exclusively last week.

The interview covers a range of subjects including Michael’s kids, Debbie Rowe, accusations against Michael that he was a child molester, and of course, Michael’s death.

I’m told the bidding war between ABC and NBC was intense, but that ABC had already wrapped their project and there was no way to insert the material.

Meanwhile, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, some kind of preparations are being made for Saturday’s Jackson Family Foundation inaugural whatever. Mrs. Jackson says in a taped piece that she’ll sign autographs for “Never Can Say Goodbye.” The rest of it should be just as weird. Eveyone grieves in their own way, that’s for sure.

More to come, undoubtedly…

katerine's interview was produced by marc shaffel....NOOOOOOO!!!!

katerine's interview was produced by marc shaffel....NOOOOOOO!!!!

I am telling this interview will be an old one made for take two. After reading this I am more convinced. If she did a new interview esp with Marc we have known about it weeks ago. And why would she be talking about Michael's accusers now? When they mean nothing now

Last edited:
I thought the book contains private unique pictures of Michael but it looks like the same pictures we downloaded ages ago thanks to TSCM.

I was also thinking that the pictures would be of a more private nature. Like around the house or in the studio, places along those lines. Not pictures of Michael on stage in the 80's, some of them appearing to have different brothers in the background.

When they said "private," I was thinking of something completely different.

Anybody can tell me who is this Asian looking guy who was representing a book on the video with Katherine? What's his name? I think I am missing something… .
I wanted to order mine, but looks like it comes too expansive with UPS. UPS charges wayyy too much for their service. Plus the book itself is not cheap.

I am sure I will buy it. I love Katherine and trust her. Whatever comes from her personally I will support it.

Anybody can tell me who is this Asian looking guy who was representing a book on the video with Katherine? What's his name? I think I am missing something… .
The guy in the video with Ms. Katherine is the guy from "Voiceplate," the organization that will be hosting the party on Saturday, June 26th, at a price of $500.00, $250.00, or $75.00. The entertainment will be Genenvie Jackson and a Michael Jacksom impersonator (I forgot his name).

I'm "guessing" that the ticket sales for the party are not going so well and they have enlisted Ms. Katherine's help, similar to what Jermaine did with his failed attempt in Vienna.

The guy in the video with Ms. Katherine is the guy from "Voiceplate," the organization that will be hosting the party on Saturday, June 26th, at a price of $500.00, $250.00, or $75.00. The entertainment will be Genenvie Jackson and a Michael Jacksom impersonator (I forgot his name).

Ok thank you. So, he is just a person who works for the company but he is not the boss right? Just asking....

Ok thank you. So, he is just a person who works for the company but he is not the boss right? Just asking....

I could be mistaken, but I believe that this dude OWNS Voiceplate (the company that is sponsoring the June 26th party). I'm not sure how big the Voiceplate organization is, but this dude appears to be the face of the company and has thus far been the only person who has spoken about this party and "how he is just hoping to break even."

those really are beautiful photo's ....thank you for sharing....I just wish Katherine would of done business with a better company.

Back