Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

Come one guys lets hold back with the criticism of Katherine. This is Roger Friedman we're talking about here.

have no idea, why it supposed to be sell on some page I've never heard before. It'd be obvious if they'll sell it on official page and regular web stores. And for now, it seems it'll only be published as ebook. And Schaffel... Strange.
Time will tell. Mrs. Jackson knows what she's doing. I honesty believe she is strong enough to hesitate bad advisors and she's the last person wanting to profit from upcoming anniversary.

i think the book is going to be very interesting. they know how to get our money LOL
we can't help it, we love everything MJ !

What is strange to me is that it will only be available on some dodgy website, and apparently only as an e-book. I don't know about this...

The idea is lovely, if it was Katherine writing about Michael. But to me it was strange that she would sit down and do an interview with Schaffel...

anyway, before buying this book I'll wait for other fans' reviews.

If this is true - why do a sit down interview and promotion with Schaffel?????? :doh:

https://webportal.orderwave.com/mjsv/portal.0?action=viewItemDetail&itemNumber=658987
The Katherine Jackson Story (eBook)
13021_220.jpg

What is strange to me is that it will only be available on some dodgy website, and apparently only as an e-book. I don't know about this...

If this is true, how sad is that? Plus her speaking to Schaffel? That's just sad.

But to me it was strange that she would sit down and do an interview with Schaffel...

I don't understand that at all and still hope it's NOT true!

I mean, it's not like Schaffel is associated with any of the news programs. What the heck is going to do with this interview - SELL IT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER?

Ms. Katherine could have probably sat down with anybody and I'm talking about folks who are CREDIBLE and are household names - like Robin Roberts or even Meredith Viera, for example. I just don't get the Schaffel thing, and like I said, I HOPE it's not true.

I don't understand that at all and still hope it's NOT true!

I mean, it's not like Schaffel is associated with any of the news programs. What the heck is going to do with this interview - SELL IT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER?

Ms. Katherine could have probably sat down with anybody and I'm talking about folks who are CREDIBLE and are household names - like Robin Roberts or even Meredith Viera, for example. I just don't get the Schaffel thing, and like I said, I HOPE it's not true.

I don't get a lot of things this family does. LaToya sat down with Victor Guiterrez of all people recently! Now Katherine with Schaffel. Doesn't somebody want to sit down with Diane Dimond?

Obivously a goof up in the way it was worded?

"On the eve of the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Katherine was driven to Schaffel’s home, where they conducted the interview."

To me the "eve" would be the 24th, or is Friedman generalizing about the "eve", meaning upcoming.

As for Schaffel, I still haven't figured out how he is still friendly with Debbie, and now it looks like with Katherine and Joe as well? Maybe Michael and Schaffel worked things out at some point? Hmmm-

my thoughts exactly! :mellow: The "eve" is 24th...! :mellow:

Wow...for once, I am speechless.

I love you even more MJ!!! you were an angel among questionable people. But you fought the good fight...

Shouldnt this be in Tabloid? Its Roger Freidman.....since when is he ok now?

Ok... no idea of the info about Mrs. Jackson and that Schaffel guy, but truth is the site was last updated on January 2010. They sell TII in DVD and the like...

ScreenHunter_05Jun181728.jpg

... and how sweet is from them to have a link to buy tickets to This is it shows in London using Viagoogo, the official partner??? :thinking:

ScreenHunter_06Jun181728.jpg

And don't get me wrong, but USD$45 for an ebook is a bit expensive, IMO.
ScreenHunter_01Jun181725.jpg

Oh!! I am sorry!! it's "only" USD$44,99. Shame on me! -_-

Is the website's Henry Vaccaro's? Look at the second clip...

This is just bizarre...Henry Vaccaro is selling a Katherine Jackson book?

Last edited:
Katherine Jackson did a sit down interview with Marc Schaffel....Marc Schaffel???.......I don't believe that, I really don't, 'cause how in God's name does that make any sense?????

Is it me or does it seem to anyone else that members of the Jackson Family have no damn clue who were Michael's friends as opposed to his enemies!

No, this can't be true.....

Count me in. No way will I not be able to get such a book done by Kathernine. I would be fooling myself if I said otherwise.

Plus, jotting her thoughts down about Michael could have been theraputic for her. She's a mother that lost HER son. And her son just happened to be one of the gentliest, kindest, most dynamic people to ever grace this earth. When I think of how coming to a message board and writing about MJ helped me and I am only a fan, I can understand how a personal journal of thoughts and reflections could help his mother. Even with her having a large family for support, her grief is unique to her as his mom. And perhaps as words flowed easily to paper for her son, they flowed easily for her, giving her clarity and peace.

So I don't care who else is involved. IF Katherine has a book coming out about MJ, I'll be one of the first in line to purchase it.
You've said it all, I totally agree with this! :yes:

Katherine Jackson did a sit down interview with Marc Schaffel....Marc Schaffel???.......I don't believe that, I really don't, 'cause how in God's name does that make any sense?????

No, this can't be true.....

no idea :scratch:
any "official" statements yet?
I will not jump into any bad feelings against Katherine untill we really see what's all this about.
So far, too many lies and games with our feelings.

have no idea, why it supposed to be sell on some page I've never heard before. It'd be obvious if they'll sell it on official page and regular web stores. And for now, it seems it'll only be published as ebook. And Schaffel... Strange.
Time will tell. Mrs. Jackson knows what she's doing. I honesty believe she is strong enough to hesitate bad advisors and she's the last person wanting to profit from upcoming anniversary.

But when it comes to Joe, she doesn't seem to be strong, and this looks like Joe's idea. I know she would never profit from this anniversary, but this money will go the Jackson Family Foundation, probably. Joe needs to raise loads of money to get that project going.

This can't be true.

How in the world anybody from the Jackson clan would ever give the
time o'day to people that hurt Michael in any way shape or form?

Don't they know that Schaffel sued Michael?

Who's next? Raimone Bain.

I swear this family need to spent some time surfing around here.

Last edited:
This can't be true.

How in the world anybody from the Jackson clan would ever give the
time o'day to people that hurt Michael in any way shape or form?

Don't they know that Schaffel sued Michael?

Who's next? Raimone Bain.

I swear this family need to spent some time surfing around here.

:*****:

lol!
:D

Re: Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, Will Publish Book on Monday

So Katherine gave Schaffel an interview and Vacarro is selling the book. :doh:

It makes me wonder how much of her strength came from Michael, now he is not with her, Joe can take advantage of her more easy, Just a thought.

But when it comes to Joe, she doesn't seem to be strong, and this looks like Joe's idea. I know she would never profit from this anniversary, but this money will go the Jackson Family Foundation, probably. Joe needs to raise loads of money to get that project going.
heh, probably you're right :sigh: :(

So Katherine gave Schaffel an interview and Vacarro is selling the book. :doh:
That has to be pure CRAP fiction .. the whole article is shady and so is the secretvault website

Is the website's Henry Vaccaro's? Look at the second clip...

This is just bizarre...Henry Vaccaro is selling a Katherine Jackson book?

Yes I was just going to post to say this website is associated with Henry Vaccaro
who sued the Jackson family and held all thier belonngings including Michael's hostage.
he later put the items up for auction back on 2007 or 2008 and was also the one that
put MJs underwear (confiscated by the DA for DNA evidence during Mjs trial) up on
ebay for $ 1 million dollars _ dispicable _

recently The estate went after Vacaro for some original masters he
supposedly had and he said the were stolen from his warehouse _
(so convenient) I believe There is an un-going invesitigation ...

This Henry Vaccaro is bad news and coupled along with
Mark Sheifield makes this even more suspicious _

Yes he has a lot of MJ and Jackson memorabilia _
that he secured during a civil suite with the Jacksons

Im not believing anything untill is see the book published

Last edited:
Back