Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO & VIDEO in post #1]

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

U-tube, hurry! :lol: PC's slow, dun wanna upload it!

Re: Michael Jackson to speak on Good Morning America! @ 7 a.m. ET [AUDIO post #1]

Mannn grrrrr Idk if i missed his intereview on GMA because of the special news report grrrrrrrrrrrrr.:( How do we download the interview exactly??

i'm watching it right now on tv and all of a sudden a "breaking news" popped up about who mccain picked for vp and oh man i almost flipped out. they were going on FOREVER about this woman and would not shut up! i don't CARE!! mccain is old and not obama and therefore should not be president, give me MICHAEL!!!! luckily i haven't missed it, it's coming up :) so i can take a few deep breaths and calm down a little

^^ i know mjbabe21, but i don't think it's happened yet

^^ omg it is??ohhhhhhhhhh Thank god.. thought I missed it. I was thinking the same you were too..like grrrrrr wtf? lmao

The best thing about this interview for me is knowing MJ hasn't changed at all. I've said time & time again that I was afraid the trial would change him in someway (particularly his belief in innocence/people & all that). But nope, still the same MJ, still saying things like on his b-day he'll "watch some cartoons"...& still feeling joy when seeing children (even if it's just his children) living out the childhood he never had.

I :wub: you Michael.

Happy Birthday & thanks for being an inspiration to us all.

Edit: aaawwww look at this! we have moods!

Thanks for the upload!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOMEto get to hear MJ talk again!!!! AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

Exactly J5Master. He's relaxed, happy and focused on the positive and the future. Let's hope his fans can learn something from him for a change.

Thanks for the upload!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOMEto get to hear MJ talk again!!!! AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:
You're welcome!
OMG I was so mad at the end of this when they said that they had more questions that Chris Connelly asked Michael but didn't have time to air it. :mat:
I'm especially mad that they didn't show the part where MJ talked about touring again!!!

Thank you, Megan!
edit.

& Remyisme.

:)

I posted a youtube link, thank you everyone!

ok mjbabe21 we definitely didn't miss it (phew!!) but they're doing a whole west coast special edition of gma so they can blabber on about this sarah palin woman lol

ok mjbabe21 we definitely didn't miss it (phew!!) but they're doing a whole west coast special edition of gma so they can blabber on about this sarah palin woman lol

lol...i know.nope we didnt :D

Yippee! I got to hear the interview first hand!
Granted I was late for work in doing so but I dont care!
I loved hearing Michael speak! ^_^

you can go to the 2000 watts forum now, and download it, with video and transcribtion of what mj said :)!

LOL that's what I'm watching right now too. It's like, on every channel!! Even though it would be nice having a woman in a high-power position, I still don't want McCain to win. I just get the feeling he'll be another Bush.
Ok I'm gonna get back on topic lol.
I was flipping through the channels and I haven't seen anything else on about Michael which is kind of surprising even with all this Sarah Palin crap on right now. :( I was hoping we'd get to see something else.

after hearing last nights historical speak by Obama.. I was checking the channels this morning to hear some reactions to the speech and was pleasantly surprised when I heard GMA saying they are doing an exclusive for MJ's b-day..

I watched it and was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see that they mainly remained POSITIVE.. It was such a pleasure to hear they keep this segment on the Music!

I even heard Tom Joyner Morning show do a tribute to MJ for his b-day and it was POSITIVE..

I pinched my self last night listening to Obama and keep pinching this morning hearing the tributes to Michael...

even with some of the articles that write about his b-day (MSNBC"s in particular) ..despite the usual negative mentions... you can still see the interested and yes - love people still have for him...

nice!!

Omg i am speechless!!!

I agree Rasta. The articles are not as bad. On Sky News report they asked a musick journalist and a pr person and tour promoter if Michael can make a comeback. All had a resounding Yes. He has the energy, the talent and wealth of music and legacy behind him to boot.

Yeah that was a cool interview and it was very positive.
I also enjoyed watching the J5 footage they had too! :D

^^^wow, thank you, Sophie! :)

OMG! Geez I always miss the good stuff...thanks for the dowload links :D

oh this was a great interview. really nice to hear MJ. and i really hope its true about the tour. i would just die

i can't hear this videos:-( why?

yeah, it sure is great to hear him again :D

Back